Iranian football transfers 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
    Here we go again, Azmoun linked with Spartak according to Russia media.
    The guy got obsessed with Russia and by the looks of it, will hold on to his promise of staying there until the WC. If he doesn't leave for a top league before he turns 24 I highly doubt he's ever going to reach his potential or become the player we all thought he would be
    hmm , it wouldn't make sense for him to leave his confort zone in Rostov just to join another RPL team in another city? Unless Berdyev goes there as well.. I honestly thing the biggest barrier between him and top 4 leagues is Berdyev

Comment

Apparently, a former FC Barcelona and Spanish NT conditioning coach is about to join Gostaresh Foolad.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
        It seems Foulad officials did not go along with bad decision. Lingering Issue apparently was additional two assistants and refusal to work with Iranian assistant coaches. May be he thought since he is from Portugal he can have CQ type deal.

The reason Foulad want a foreign coach is to help with their youth academy. With Sirus Musavi , Korush Bakhtiari , Savari & Croatia coaches
        all gone Foulad youth program no longer is at his best. They are hoping a good foreign coach can help but it won't work like that. They need to hire a good coach just for youth program.
        عدم توافق بر سر دستیاران خارجی

حضور مربی پرتغالی در فولاد منتفی شد

جذب پائولو سرجیو مربی پرتغالی توسط باشگاه فولاد منتفی شد.
        Thanks for the information. Why did Foolads youth academy suddenly fall apart? When their stadium is finished I think that within a few years they are going to become the richest club in Iran. The Foolad academy produced so many players and now they decided to pack up and leave.

Comment

Siavash Yazdani to Sepahan
          http://fooladsepahansport.com/fa/new...88%D8%B3%D8%AA

We are getting a bunch of no names while PP & Es are going after the famous and expensive players.

Comment

Originally posted by kia View Post
            Siavash Yazdani to Sepahan
            http://fooladsepahansport.com/fa/new...88%D8%B3%D8%AA

We are getting a bunch of no names while PP & Es are going after the famous and expensive players.
            You don't trust Krancjar?
            Does he trust the academy players?
            I also read a rumor he may bring in Rezaeian.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
              You don't trust Krancjar?
              Does he trust the academy players?
              I also read a rumor he may bring in Rezaeian.
              I think the management tricked Kranchar and made him believe they will buy some good players. I kink of find it hard to believe Kranchar asked for Saghebi and Yazdani.

Comment

Again?!!!! They didn't learn anything from the last season?! What's happened to this team?

Comment

I don't know about Yazdani but Saghebi is a fine player tbh

Comment

Rumor: Peykan's Siamak Nemati is on Branko's radar in case of Rafiei leaving. Shojaeian was also linked with a move to PP, but Gostaresh Foolad won't release him.

Comment

@ Sep fans: You should go after Sharifi and Motahari. They are both relatively young and good strikers.

Comment

It looks like Tractor's final candidates are Javad Nekounam and Yahya Golmohammadi. Obviously Yahya is the better choice.
                        https://www.tasnimnews.com/fa/news/1...A7%D8%B2%DB%8C

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                          @ Sep fans: You should go after Sharifi and Motahari. They are both relatively young and good strikers.
                          Sharifi has to return anyway. He has a contract.

Comment

I think the management tricked Kranchar and made him believe they will buy some good players. I kink of find it hard to believe Kranchar asked for Saghebi and Yazdani.
                            Yazdani is a solid defender, nothing special but not crap. I believe in Kranjcar

Comment

Breaking: Tractor chose Golmohammadi as their new coach. He is likely to sign the contract in the upcoming 24 hours

http://90tv.ir/news/395006/%D8%AA%D8...AF%DB%8C%D8%AF

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                                Yazdani is a solid defender, nothing special but not crap. I believe in Kranjcar
                                I also believe in Kranchar. However I find it hard to believe that in his 5 weeks in Iran Kranchar told Taheri "I want you to buy Yazdani and Sabeghi and I don't want Rezaian".

Comment

Working...
                                X