Clear All

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
    This is literally my post from 15 days ago

I'm feeling Sepahan for next season
    What is his position?

Comment

Originally posted by kia View Post
      What is his position?
      He can play literally anywhere forward: RW, LW, CAM, CF. For Malavan I believe he played most of the season as a striker, but personally I find him more of a natural winger who can play on both wings equally. I'd guess that he's going to be Farid Karimi's direct replacement

I'm liking both young signings so far, 2 ex TM U23 in Abdollahzadeh and Saghebi

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
        I'm liking both young signings so far, 2 ex TM U23 in Abdollahzadeh and Saghebi
        He resigned with Naft Abadan.
        https://www.instagram.com/p/BUH0PYoF..._abdolahzadeh5

Comment

Jassem Karrar has moved to Sanat Naft Abadan. Per 90tv.official on instagram.. In goh namak nashnas plays in iran but he talks shit about iran all the time..
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Real Madrid Fan View Post
            Jassem Karrar has moved to Sanat Naft Abadan. Per 90tv.official on instagram.. In goh namak nashnas plays in iran but he talks shit about iran all the time..
            This is such a myth.
            That was an article that was flying around, nobody has any proof he said anything like that.

He spoke negatively of SS and PP, but he also spoke very positively of Tractor, Sep, and Zob.

Comment

Farzin Garoosian extends his contract for 3 years. He will probably be Tractor's new #1 keeper, since Akhbari left for Saipa.

Comment

Originally posted by Real Madrid Fan View Post
                Khak too sare whatever idiot is willing to work with this guy. Disgusting. There was an article in 90tv today saying he has all sorts of non-football issues too involving his wife, a temporary wife... They didn't name him, but it seems that's who they were talking about.

http://90tv.ir/news/392792/%D9%BE%D8...AF%D8%A7%D8%B1

Comment

Originally posted by Ando Teymourian View Post
                  This is such a myth.
                  That was an article that was flying around, nobody has any proof he said anything like that.

He spoke negatively of SS and PP, but he also spoke very positively of Tractor, Sep, and Zob.
                  He's said it numerous times about every team he's been in.
                  He had issues with Teraktor as well. He's like a child that has not been taught manners and says whatever garbage he wants to.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                    He's said it numerous times about every team he's been in.
                    He had issues with Teraktor as well. He's like a child that has not been taught manners and says whatever garbage he wants to.
                    Can you show me?

Look I am no fan of the guy, I think we was good in his first 2-3 years in PGL, but that is it.

I just don't like weird witch hunts on players based on hearsay.

Comment

Originally posted by Ando Teymourian View Post
                      Can you show me?

Look I am no fan of the guy, I think we was good in his first 2-3 years in PGL, but that is it.

I just don't like weird witch hunts on players based on hearsay.

Comment

IFF should forbid any club to hire Karar!

Comment

Didn't Karrar promise not to return to Iran & go back to Iraq? What the Iraqi clubs were too poor to afford him & other Arabs didn't want him? He's not good enough to have to put up with his shitty attitude, shame that we're so desperate.

Comment

Didn't that peace of shit Ala'a say the same thing? That Abdulzahra ... who do these Iraqis think they are?

Shame on IR and their lack of gheyrat.

Comment

No one will pay this guy Karrar, the money close to what IPL clubs pay him and yet he talks shit about Iranian football, why he doesn't join any Persian Gulf countries leagues if he thinks our football is shit?

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                                This is much of the same, just an iranian reporter (I forget his name, but his job basically hangs on how much BS he can get on air) with some claims that were written in newspapers with no real verification.

I can on the other hand, post interviews of Karrar actually speaking about positives of Terkator, Sep, etc...

I mean come on, the guy in the video is upset that Karrar was complaining about not being paid on time?? What about the other 50 foreign players that have done the same, and actually brought the case to FIFA??

Again, I don't like Karrar particularly. I think he was one of the better players in our league when he first joined (any unbiased viewer would probably agree), but the last few years he was a fringe starter/sub who could be replaced by another player of similar level.

For me this is nothing to do with iraqi, ghanaian, polish, etc.... Not important to me. I just hate when people find a particular player to pick on, and the incorrect news keeps spreading and suddenly becomes this known "fact" without any verification. This happens way to often on these forums.

Comment

Working...
                                X