Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
    IranianLegioner: 3 Bundesliga teams are interested in Torabi
    Thats just an Instagram fan page and should never really be used as a source. What the Saipa director really said was that there are talks between 3 German teams. No mention of offers or bundesliga.

سه باشگاه آلمانی صحبت هایی را مطرح کردند. ما باید بررسی های لازم را انجام دهیم و سپس درباره این انتقال تصمیم گیری کنیم

Comment

That's the original source

http://www.yjc.ir/fa/news/6049784/%D...B1%D9%88%D8%AF

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
        Thanks for the effort but I don't read too much to this. Torabi was really fresh and ready to transfer prior his injury, now I don't think any respectable European teams coming with a good offer. He should regain his form and shine in WC. Then there will be legitimate and decent offers lined up for him.

These are all regular Bazargarmi by their agents. Ramin Rezaian and Torabi have no offers until we are proven wrong. We should stop this nonsense as we all know how reliable Iranian media are.
        Last edited by PersianLegion; 04-16-2017, 03:23 PM.

Comment

Saipa's chairman also said (for the 10th time) that they won't sell Torabi to any other PGPL team

Comment

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
            Thats just an Instagram fan page and should never really be used as a source. What the Saipa director really said was that there are talks between 3 German teams. No mention of offers or bundesliga.

سه باشگاه آلمانی صحبت هایی را مطرح کردند. ما باید بررسی های لازم را انجام دهیم و سپس درباره این انتقال تصمیم گیری کنیم
            That page doesn't make up their own rumours and sources Iranian papers

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
              That page doesn't make up their own rumours and sources Iranian papers
              The Iranian papers they source make up their own rumours. Just like how it says bundesliga clubs whereas Darvishi said no such thing. So the Instagram page shouldnt be used as source since they just post any sensationalist and fake news they can find.

Comment

http://www.afkarnews.ir/%D8%A8%D8%AE...AF%D8%A7%D8%AF

According to this it seems like Rezaeian is discussing 2 conditions so he can finalize the deal, 1st is the salary (which is lower than he expected but he is considering that it's the year leading to the WC and CQ puts importance on players playing in Europe), 2nd is the fact that he needs to be a starter not benchwarmer.

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                  http://www.afkarnews.ir/%D8%A8%D8%AE...AF%D8%A7%D8%AF
                  According to this it seems like Rezaeian is discussing 2 conditions so he can finalize the deal, 1st is the salary (which is lower than he expected but he is considering that it's the year leading to the WC and CQ puts importance on players playing in Europe), 2nd is the fact that he needs to be a starter not benchwarmer.
                  Here we go again with another BS PAG situation - in what freaking world do these pre madonas think that there is a section in the contract that gaurantees that you're a starter? I can't stand this stupid, weak minded mentality it's absurd for a "professional" athlete....
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                    Here we go again with another BS PAG situation - in what freaking world do these pre madonas think that there is a section in the contract that gaurantees that you're a starter? I can't stand this stupid, weak minded mentality it's absurd for a "professional" athlete....
                    Lmao makes no sense being guaranteed to start.. So if you perform sh!t team should be stuck with you on the pitch and lose points?

Comment

12 Esteghlal players are running out of contract by the end of the season.

Omid Ebrahimi, Behnam Barzay, Jaber Ansari, Majid Hosseini, Kaveh Rezaei, Padovani, Vouria Ghafouri, Yaghoub Karimi, Omid Nourafkan, Mojtaba Haghdoust (on loan), Robson (on loan), Arshia Aghababazadeh (3rd GK)

http://iranleague.ir/League/ClubProfile/70

Comment

It comes from the fact that no matter what a player does sometimes they just will not get minutes. I've followed Chelsea long enough to see how youth academy players don't get an opportunity to perform no matter how garbage the senior players play so Rezaeian probaby wants to make sure he'll be given reasonable chances

Comment

They may plan to loan him to a 3th division club! It depends on what rights the club get if the player sign.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                            12 Esteghlal players are running out of contract by the end of the season.

Omid Ebrahimi, Behnam Barzay, Jaber Ansari, Majid Hosseini, Kaveh Rezaei, Padovani, Vouria Ghafouri, Yaghoub Karimi, Omid Nourafkan, Mojtaba Haghdoust (on loan), Robson (on loan), Arshia Aghababazadeh (3rd GK)

http://iranleague.ir/League/ClubProfile/70
                            Here comes the speculation that if Perspolis sign Ghafouri Esteghlal can take Ramin! I doubt Esteghlal would miss Kaveh Rezaei or Nourzakan.

Comment

https://www.tasnimnews.com/fa/news/1...‚وط-کنیم
                              Darvishi says Saipa have received official offers from a German and an Austrian club for Torabi. He says Torabi still has a contract with them so the offers need to be beneficial for the club and the coach has to agree with him leaving too, but that they don't want to stop his development either.

Comment

Esteghlal wants to sign Uzbek NT player Jaloliddin Masharipov

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1411730...AA%DB%8C%D9%88

Comment

Working...
                                X