No announcement yet.

Iranian football transfers 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"محمدرضا مهدوی در گفت و گو درباره آخرین وضعیت حضور رامین رضاییان در فوتبال اروپا گفت:
    رامین پیشنهادات خوبی از بلژیک،هلند و اتریش داشت که در نهایت به این جمع بندی رسیدیم حضور او در تیم های هلندی برای آینده او خیلی بهتر است.
    مذاکرات ما با باشگاه هلندی نهایی شده و قرار است آنها بلیط پرواز برای حضور رامین در تست پزشکی را بفرستند تا روز یکشنبه عازم این کشور شود.
    پیشنهادی که آنها داده اند یک قرارداد 2 ساله است."

Sounds promising. According to Mahdavi they are flying him out Sunday to Holland for him to finalize and go through his medical test

وی درباره نام این تیم هلندی تاکید کرد:
    فعلا تا قطعی شدن حضور رضاییان در تمرینات این تیم نامی از آن نمی بریم و اما باید بگویم بازیکنان ایرانی سابقه بازی در آن را نداشته اند

Basically they won't announce the name of his team until the deal is official, and he can only say that no Iranian player has ever played there

بازیکن اسبق تیم های استقلال و پرسپولیس درباره دلایل انتخاب این تیم هلندی برای مدافع ملی پوش ایران گفت:
    کی روش نگاه ویژه ای روی بازیکنان ایرانی دارد که در اروپا بازی می کنند.
    ضمن اینکه در سال منتهی به جام جهانی برای رامین اهمیت زیادی دارد که در یک تیم اروپایی بازی کند،نه تبدیل به یک بازیکن نیمکت نشین شود و در نهایت اینکه ترانسفر بازیکن به تیم های اروپایی بزرگ از تیم های هلندی راحت تر است و رضاییان بعدا می تواند پله های ترقی را طی کند

Rezaeian chose to leave there because CQ puts lots of importance on Iranians that play in Europe, he wants to experience playing there the year leading to the WC. Also players can transfer to better teams in Europe from the Dutch league

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
      فعلا تا قطعی شدن حضور رضاییان در تمرینات این تیم نامی از آن نمی بریم و اما باید بگویم بازیکنان ایرانی سابقه بازی در آن را نداشته اند

Basically they won't announce the name of his team until the deal is official, and he can only say that no Iranian player has ever played there

بازیکن اسبق تیم های استقلال و پرسپولیس درباره دلایل انتخاب این تیم هلندی برای مدافع ملی پوش ایران گفت:
      It sound like a top team. If an idiot like Branko has fired this player his price can't be high.

Comment

"محمدرضا مهدوی در گفت و گو درباره آخرین وضعیت حضور رامین رضاییان در فوتبال اروپا گفت:
        رامین پیشنهادات خوبی از بلژیک،هلند و اتریش داشت که در نهایت به این جمع بندی رسیدیم حضور او در تیم های هلندی برای آینده او خیلی بهتر است.
        مذاکرات ما با باشگاه هلندی نهایی شده و قرار است آنها بلیط پرواز برای حضور رامین در تست پزشکی را بفرستند تا روز یکشنبه عازم این کشور شود.
        پیشنهادی که آنها داده اند یک قرارداد 2 ساله است."

Sounds promising. According to Mahdavi they are flying him out Sunday to Holland for him to finalize and go through his medical test

ضمن اینکه در سال منتهی به جام جهانی برای رامین اهمیت زیادی دارد که در یک تیم اروپایی بازی کند،نه تبدیل به یک بازیکن نیمکت نشین شود و در نهایت اینکه ترانسفر بازیکن به تیم های اروپایی بزرگ از تیم های هلندی راحت تر است و رضاییان بعدا می تواند پله های ترقی را طی کند

Rezaeian chose to leave there because CQ puts lots of importance on Iranians that play in Europe, he wants to experience playing there the year leading to the WC. Also players can transfer to better teams in Europe from the Dutch league

Belgium or holland?

were talking about cheese vs waffles here, the difference is very important.
        AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
          Belgium or holland?
          were talking about cheese vs waffles here, the difference is very important.
          Mahdavi states that he had offers from Belgium, Holland and Austria. He chose Holland because he says it's better for his future, the Dutch team apparently offered a 2 year deal and they reached some sort of agreement
          Originally posted by DireStraits View Post
          It sound like a top team. If an idiot like Branko has fired this player his price can't be high.
          I don't think it will be a top team personally since from what I read he really is looking for playing time and doesn't want to risk being on the bench leading to the WC. Also, he costs nothing to the team that will get him since he's a free agent. The only "issue" will be the salary

Comment

Mahdavi states that he had offers from Belgium, Holland and Austria. He chose Holland because he says it's better for his future, the Dutch team apparently offered a 2 year deal and they reached some sort of agreement
            I don't think it will be a top team personally since from what I read he really is looking for playing time and doesn't want to risk being on the bench leading to the WC. Also, he costs nothing to the team that will get him since he's a free agent. The only "issue" will be the salary
            It is FC Groningen. Take a look at their players. Originally I thought it was FC Twente but .... I found out FC Groningen has been active behind the scene...
            Last edited by PersianLegion; 04-14-2017, 02:06 PM.

Comment

I doubt he did that because of his future. Most likely he wants to go there because his team mates play there, and be part of a Persian community there. Because Brugge is a big club in Belgium.

Comment

I guess going to Dutch league can be considered a smart move for him at this stage of career and for his first European team mainly becasue:
                1) Defense in Dutch league is not that great so he may get more playing time.
                2) Brugge is a big club in Belgium as it was said so not sure if it could have been a right choice for him.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                  It is FC Groningen. Take a look at their players.
                  You may be right, they have only one RB in the squad who happens to be injured. So it's probably Groningen. A meh club as they are 10th in the league and very "maamoli".

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                    You may be right, they have only one RB in the squad who happens to be injured. So it's probably Groningen. A meh club as they are 10th in the league and very "maamoli".
                    Important for him is to play a year before World Cup, he is our best RB and when he is not playing CQ has no choice other than starting Ghafouri instead of him. So i don't a mid table Dutch league team at this stage at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                      Important for him is to play a year before World Cup, he is our best RB and when he is not playing CQ has no choice other than starting Ghafouri instead of him. So i don't a mid table Dutch league team at this stage at all.
                      You're right, but in my eyes he comes nothing short to play for a team like AZ, but it's better to start somewhere than to stay in the IPL. Plus we will have another player in Europe which means more recognition from the football fans before the World Cup starts. If Rezaeian was an Australian, Japanese or Korean player teams like Feyenoord would drool all over him.

Comment

IranianLegioner: 3 Bundesliga teams are interested in Torabi

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
                          IranianLegioner: 3 Bundesliga teams are interested in Torabi
                          That's too low for Torabi he's capable of much much better than that. Hope he doesn't go that low, he's one of our best young players.
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                            That's too low for Torabi he's capable of much much better than that. Hope he doesn't go that low, he's one of our best young players.
                            I think he means 3 bundesliga teams not the 3rd tier league lol

Comment

I sort of doubt the truth in that. Torabi, while an excellent talent, has been injured for much of this season, and hasnt been a factor in TM. Would be surprised if there were some second division bundesliga offers. But with regards to this kid, he is a real talent, but if he stays in iran for another season he will stagnate. He has the work rate, stamina, technique, and hard working/serious attitude to really be a success in europe, in a similar mold to milad mohamamdi

Comment

God I wish Torabi moved to the MLS. LA Galaxy could use his service.
                                "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Working...
                                X