No announcement yet.

Iranian football transfers 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ALADEEN NEWS!!!! HE'S BACK!!! DEJAGAH TO VFL WOLFSBURG BABY!!!!

ALADEEN MOTHERFUCKER!!! THE DICTATOR IS BACK!!!!

this will be really embarrassing if its not true lol

Comment

What a bad ass way of announcing it too

Comment

Originally posted by ShervinJ View Post
        What a bad ass way of announcing it too
        lol looks like hes straight outta the movie Dictator

Comment

I will believe it when he signs a contract.

Comment

Comment

He just posted a Video on Facebook. He is back! From tomorrow on he is going to train with Wolfsburg.

Comment

This is a blow to SS fans. Apparently Rouzbeh Cheshmi is coming back to Persepolis once again! SS fans will kill Eftekhari if this happen.

http://90tv.ir/news/359197/%D8%AA%D9...84%D8%A7%D9%84

There are news Jabarov will join SS Khuzestan for half season.

Comment

This has to be one of our worst seasons ever! With Ando, Djeparov, Cheshmi and possibly Sajjad back we would have had a fair chance to qualify for ACL and to perform decently, but now it will be a miracle if we'd qualify in the first place! But looking at the way things have been going for us, perhaps it's better not to qualify for ACL after all! With this (young) team we won't stand a chance anyway!
                  Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

^ It will be a good experience for your young players in ACL but at risk of a possible total embarrassment for Iran and your club as well. Next season you should hire a good coach like Kranjar instead of wasting the money on local motor gazi coaches. A good coach can make a strong team from bunch of young talents.

Persepolis is getting ready for ACL. Cheshmi and one more CB add to the team for now and Sasan Ansari / Mensha , Shoja, and Saeed Aghai may join us in summer. By that time if we have managed to advance in ACL we will get even stronger.

ACL ... ASIA MA DARIM MIAIM! Da ra ra ra ra Ma Darim Miaim!

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
                      This has to be one of our worst seasons ever! With Ando, Djeparov, Cheshmi and possibly Sajjad back we would have had a fair chance to qualify for ACL and to perform decently, but now it will be a miracle if we'd qualify in the first place! But looking at the way things have been going for us, perhaps it's better not to qualify for ACL after all! With this (young) team we won't stand a chance anyway!
                      I think with the young team you have this is a perfect chance for them to get continental experience. It will yield good results in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi
                        I think with the young team you have this is a perfect chance for them to get continental experience. It will yield good results in the future.
                        I totally agree that it will be a good experience for them, but that's only if they'd stay with us for the coming years! Unfortunately in Iran's system players change clubs like they change their underwears though.
                        I'm glad that at least Mansourian has been insisting that we give some of these youngsters some long term contracts though!

With all the hashiye and all the other shit going on in our club, I wouldn't be surprised if Al Sadd would give us a heavy asswhooping. Same with PP in the upcoming derby. But perhaps that's a good thing to wake some of these morons up! Esteghlali fans have been patient for way too long now. With all the shit that we have had to endure so far, they won't let a loss against Al Sadd and PP pass by that easily!
                        Last edited by Amin_; 01-30-2017, 09:09 AM.
                        Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
                          I totally agree that it will be a good experience for them, but that's only if they'd stay with us for the coming years! Unfortunately in Iran's system players change clubs like they change their underwears though.
                          I'm glad that at least Mansourian has been insisting that we give some of these youngsters some long term contracts though!

With all the hashiye and all the other shit going on in our club, I wouldn't be surprised if Al Sadd would give us a heavy asswhooping. Same with PP in the upcoming derby. But perhaps that's a good thing to wake some of these morons up! Esteghlali fans have been patient for way too long now. With all the shit that we have had to endure so far, they won't let a loss against Al Sadd and PP pass by that easily!
                          Amin jan, you are a good SS fan and I can see the passion in your comments. Believe me as a Persepolis fan I truly want you to have a strong team once again. It has no fun watching SS Tehran in disarray (I admit it was all right at the beginning because of all last year insults by your fans, but no more, it is getting boring now) , we love to have strong rivals, it adds up to the flavor of our football. (Same wishes goes to Sep, Zob and Foolad).

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                            This is a blow to SS fans. Apparently Rouzbeh Cheshmi is coming back to Persepolis once again! SS fans will kill Eftekhari if this happen.
                            How legit is this? I saw something on Insta about it too.

Ridiculous if true, especially coming from Mr.'I will stay in Esteghlal until we get our third star'.

Comment

Originally posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post
                              the end of the winter transfer is fast approaching and we still have few players unaccounted for: Haghighi and Ashkan
                              we can cross off Ashkan, now down to Haghighi and Saeid in the last 24 hrs!!!
                              IRI = FAILED

Comment

Originally posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post
                                we can cross off Ashkan, now down to Haghighi and Saeid in the last 24 hrs!!!
                                haghighi to port vale apparently. Dont really care tbh, if he plays well he can get to championship, but beiranvand, mazaheri for me are ahead of him anyways.

Comment

Working...
                                X