No announcement yet.

Iranian football transfers 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

U17 TM player Vahid Namdari joins Esteghlal Khuzestan. Esteghlal Khuz has most U17 TM players with 5.

Comment

Teymourian officially joins Esteghlal!

http://www.farsnews.com/newstext.php?nn=13951102000321

Welcome back home Ando!
      Last edited by Amin_; 01-21-2017, 01:18 AM.
      Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

damn esteghlal strong AF now

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
        AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

somebody make a prediction for ideal SS lineup now that new signings are confirmed.

Comment

Hajmohammadi joined Machine Sazi

Comment

I perversely enjoy seeing other clubs' stars rush to join (with no regard to their developing club) ss/pp saying utter shit like "my blood is blue/red" and tear their arses showing 4 n 6 every chance they get .... (kasseh az aash daaghtar!!) only to get kicked out or shipped to some bottom table team in a season or two.

dont worry, I still do blame the two shitty clubs for ruining our talent. But this is perversely funny when these players abandon the original clubs that developed them and nurtured them into stars (leaving them weak and forcing them to start from 0 with some other kids) , to land hard on their arses. lets say poetic justice.
              It is particularly hard, for those who were TM potentials (or even were part of it) to sink into obscurity and irrelevance. hajmohamadi is one. haghighi (CDM), khanzadeh, yaquob karimi, maydavoudi, .... etc prime examples

Comment

Originally posted by inaresenewetrust
                somebody make a prediction for ideal SS lineup now that new signings are confirmed.
                In case Cheshmi is match fit again (which will be soon hopefully) and in case Rahmati gets his shit together again, I think I would eventually go for something like this:

-------------------- Rahmati-----------------
                --------Padovani-------Cheshmi---
                --Ghavouri-----------------------Nourafkan
                --------------------Ebrahimi-----------------
                ------Heydari-------------------Ando ----
                -------------------Djeparov----------------
                -----------Barzay--------Kaveh---------
                Last edited by Amin_; 01-21-2017, 02:09 PM.
                Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
                  I perversely enjoy seeing other clubs' stars rush to join (with no regard to their developing club) ss/pp saying utter shit like "my blood is blue/red" and tear their arses showing 4 n 6 every chance they get .... (kasseh az aash daaghtar!!) only to get kicked out or shipped to some bottom table team in a season or two.

dont worry, I still do blame the two shitty clubs for ruining our talent. But this is perversely funny when these players abandon the original clubs that developed them and nurtured them into stars (leaving them weak and forcing them to start from 0 with some other kids) , to land hard on their arses. lets say poetic justice.
                  It is particularly hard, for those who were TM potentials (or even were part of it) to sink into obscurity and irrelevance. hajmohamadi is one. haghighi (CDM), khanzadeh, yaquob karimi, maydavoudi, .... etc prime examples
                  How much is it PP/SS fault, and how much is it the fault of the players for not being able to handle having more pressure on them (if that's the case then forget TM), and how much is it the fan's fault for over hyping players after a good season?

Also Meydavoudi never fell into obscurity with SS, he had his best season's there. If anything he fell into obscurity when he left SS.

Comment

^ Same as Khanzadeh. He was good in Persepolis but since he left he got worse and worse. His departure from the team was due to his own misbehavior insulting the fans in front of camera.

Comment

Khanzadeh was the most overhyped player in Persepolis in recent years. He had some nice attributes but at the end of the day any CB who holds on to the ball for too long will often give up the ball in costly areas of the pitch which was a regular thing for him. He was so frustrating to watch bc he actually had a lot of potential but had a horrible head for the game...turned out his attitude wasn't all that great either, his career has just gone down the drain pretty much which is a shame given he's not exactly an old player.

On a different note, anyone know where the vladmir we is rumor came from? I doubted the authenticity of the report as soon as I heard it he would want more money than TS could afford.
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

the end of the winter transfer is fast approaching and we still have few players unaccounted for: Haghighi and Ashkan
                        IRI = FAILED

Comment

Originally posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post
                          the end of the winter transfer is fast approaching and we still have few players unaccounted for: Haghighi and Ashkan
                          Not to mention Ezzatolahi

Comment

Originally posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post
                            With the way Beiro, Akhbari and Mazaheri are playing and the position of their clubs in IPL table. and also with CQ love for Makani, i highly doubt to see Haghighi with TM anytime soon.

Comment

Apparently Esteghlal can't use Djeparov and Ando are forbidden to do any transfers for this season, because they haven't paid Adel Chihi!

Comment

Originally posted by babak_iran View Post
                                Apparently Esteghlal can't use Djeparov and Ando are forbidden to do any transfers for this season, because they haven't paid Adel Chihi!
                                Classic esteghlal

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
                                AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Working...
                                X