No announcement yet.

Iranian football transfers 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also Zob Ahan sign 27 year old Lebanese international Rabih Ataya. ZA has signed 3 lebanese players in the past 2 years.

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
      Also Zob Ahan sign 27 year old Lebanese international Rabih Ataya. ZA has signed 3 lebanese players in the past 2 years.

Comment

Looks like Saad Natiq's transfer to Perspolis is serious.

I hope that he doesn't end up like Golec or the Ukrainian players. He played against Brazil in the Olympics.

Comment

Iranian football transfers 2017

Whether he joins Persepolis or not he will undoubtedly end up on the bench until one of their defensive players get injured. That's the reason of this transfer most likely anyways

Comment

Beikzadeh joined Tractor

Saeid Aghaei to stay in TS

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
              Beikzadeh has received his transfer certificate and will move to Tractor Sazi. He is a replacement for Saeid Aghaei who has requested a transfer from Tractor, whom is rumored to sign with Persepolis.
              I have a feeling Branko is really messing with CQ, considering he's purchasing most, if not, all the domestic players who have a chance to play or have played for TM. Rumors of Saeid Aghaei and Dariush Shojaeian, recent purchase of Soroush Rafiei, and his TM players:

1- Alireza Beiranvand
              2- Jalal Hosseini
              3- Ramin Rezaeian
              4- Mohammad Ansari
              5- Hossein Mahini
              6- Vahid Amiri
              7- Kamal Kamyabinia
              8- Mehdi Taremi
              and now:
              9- Soroush Rafiei

Once Branko hits to 11 TM players, then he'll start saying you're stealing my starting 11 players. If you really think about the 11 players mentioned above, they can really fit into a perfect formation with ease, thus his blame for CQ will be a dominant one, and CQ will blame him for purchasing all of the TM players, and also he might probably say that these players were playing for different clubs prior to being introduced into TM. I'm quite sure that this scenario will likely happen in the future.

Comment

^
                Saeid Aghaei will stay. With Saad Natiq joining PP, I doubt that we will go for Shojaeian.

Comment

Official: Bakhtiar "BR7" Rahmani leaves Esteghlal

He just terminated his contract and will likely join Foolad.

Comment

Interview with Bakhtiar after his departure. Poor him, he was supposed to become a regular call-up, when his Sarbazi ended.

http://static2.90tv.ir/a42abc41/Bakh...EX_90tv.ir.mp4

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                      Interview with Bakhtiar after his departure. Poor him, he was supposed to become a regular call-up, when his Sarbazi ended.

http://static2.90tv.ir/a42abc41/Bakh...EX_90tv.ir.mp4
                      What a waste.

Comment

It really is a shame Bakhtiar could not deliver. He really was out of form and was one of the big disappointments for us, however, personally I would not have let him go!

I think with Ando and Ebrahimi behind him and with Djeparov also in midfield he could have flourished again.

Too bad he's gone, but I think he himself also wanted to leave.
                        Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Ando reached an agreement with Esteghlal. He will sign after his medical.

Comment

so will esteghlal line up with ando,ebrahimi,djeparov midfield? Seems very physical, experienced ( a bit too old actually), but nonetheless pretty damn strong if ando and djeparov can find good form.

Comment

Peykan wants to sign Afghanistan's NT captain Faysal Shayesteh

https://www.tasnimnews.com/fa/news/1...B2%D8%A7%D9%86

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                                Peykan wants to sign Afghanistan's NT captain Faysal Shayesteh

https://www.tasnimnews.com/fa/news/1...B2%D8%A7%D9%86
                                According to transfermarkt, this guy just signed with a new team the 1st of January 2017

http://www.transfermarkt.com/faysal-...spieler/262104

Comment

Working...
                                X