No announcement yet.

Iranian football transfers 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To sign another Iranian defender you would have to make a spot free! However, this Iraqi guy takes a "foreigner Asian player" spot.
    Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
      To sign another Iranian defender you would have to make a spot free! However, this Iraqi guy takes a "foreigner Asian player" spot.
      You can fill that spot with an Iranian player. lazem nist har ghazanfari ro biarim to team chon sahmieh asia hast. nemonash hamin Ukrainia. ham sahmiro por kardan ham be dard nemikhoran. SS can have them all.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
        You can fill that spot with an Iranian player. lazem nist har ghazanfari ro biarim to team chon sahmieh asia hast. nemonash hamin Ukrainia. ham sahmiro por kardan ham be dard nemikhoran. SS can have them all.
        That's not really how it works Amin is right, basically you are allowed 3+1 foreign players, a certain amount of players over 21 or 23 (don't exactly remember which), and a certain amount of players in total. I think Persepolis has the max number of Iranian player currently and has their Asian spot free, that's why.

That's why they managed to replace both Alishah and Nourollahi with 2 Iranian players (Rafiei and NJ), if they want to bring in an Iranian player they probably will need to let go of someone they currently own

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
          That's not really how it works Amin is right, basically you are allowed 3+1 foreign players, a certain amount of players over 21 or 23 (don't exactly remember which), and a certain amount of players in total. I think Persepolis has the max number of Iranian player currently and has their Asian spot free, that's why
          Read the rules again. You can fill your foreign spot with Iranian players. The quota for Iranian player is at place when you have used all of your foreign spots. Take a look at other teams that don't have enough foreign players. They fill that spot with Iranians. It is also a common practice in other leagues for example in Asia CSL follows that rule.

If you remember we switched two players for Nariman Jahan and another two left for Tractor. So 4 left 2 came. Aram Tab is also leaving us most likely for Naft Tehran. So no matter how you read it, Persepolis can sign another Iranian player. Rabih Khah is a weak player and won't last in our team. Now that he is injured his chance is even lower to make it to the next season.

Comment

Ando on his way to Tehran

Comment

Although paying Djeparov that much for his age is too much, I hope SS functions well now (with Mansourian at the helm I doubt they can make it out of group stage although their group is easier than Zob and PP). If Ando and Shahbazzadeh join the team, they can defeat Al Sadd and at least avoid embarrassing us in ACL. This way we can keep 3+1 format. SS Khuzestan will be a total shitshow in ACL.

Comment

Filthy agents have been trying to force Iraqi players into Persepolis for a few years. They tried for years to bring Dhurgham in but it didn't happen fortunately.

Comment

Anyone got any footage of interviews with Djeparov after the signing?
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                    Anyone got any footage of interviews with Djeparov after the signing?
                    http://90tv.ir/video/352997/%D8%A7%D...84%D8%A7%D9%84

Comment

I knew I could rely on you mamnoon
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                        How would you feel if someone said "Rostov is not for Iranians" or "AZ is not for Iranians."
                        Sure, its probably a waste for their asian foreign spot, but come on lol don't be racist.
                        I agree with your sentiment here. Racism is so embedded in our culture that we don't really notice it.

I understand what PersianLegion is trying to say regarding Karrar's record, but it doesn't mean we need to be racist about the whole thing. Their nationality shouldn't bar them from joining a team. In my personal opinion, foreign players should be banned to begin with so that our own players have a place to grow, but no, we love to buy a player from some place, pay them a ridiculous amount of money for one year, instead of investing that money into our own infrastructure.
                        Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
                        محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
                        - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamer View Post
                          I agree with your sentiment here. Racism is so embedded in our culture that we don't really notice it.

I understand what PersianLegion is trying to say regarding Karrar's record, but it doesn't mean we need to be racist about the whole thing. Their nationality shouldn't bar them from joining a team. In my personal opinion, foreign players should be banned to begin with so that our own players have a place to grow, but no, we love to buy a player from some place, pay them a ridiculous amount of money for one year, instead of investing that money into our own infrastructure.
                          100% agreed… PersianLegion meant well, its just the way he said it sounded a little racist. Anyways I'm not the one to bitch about something sensitive…

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
                            No, PersianLegion is right, an Iranian can take that spot. The only benefit of having an Asian player on the team is that you can field 4 foreigners at the same time, unlike our league's maximum of 3 players. Most Asian teams are purchasing the best Asian players for that post to make use of that spot. Therefore, purchasing a foreign player with less experience or no talent would be truly a waste financially. Also, moreover we see that Arab teams are purchasing or going after our players for the very same reasons. Except for Qatar, their league has a corrupt way of introducing players just to naturalize them in the future.

Comment

Padideh sign Akbar Imani and David Wirikom.

Comment

Beikzadeh has received his transfer certificate and will move to Tractor Sazi. He is a replacement for Saeid Aghaei who has requested a transfer from Tractor, whom is rumored to sign with Persepolis.

Comment

Working...
                                X