No announcement yet.

Iranian football transfers 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Turkashvand ghalat kard as Aragh bazikon davat kard. Ye jasem Karare avazi bara haft postht ma base. Persepolis is not a place for Iraqi players.

Comment

Rabih Ataya joins Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
        Rabih Ataya joins Zob Ahan
        Seems like Ali Hamam recommended him to Zob Ahan

Comment

Djeparov signed the contract with Esteghlal, it's a done deal.
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
            Turkashvand ghalat kard as Aragh bazikon davat kard. Ye jasem Karare avazi bara haft postht ma base. Persepolis is not a place for Iraqi players.
            How would you feel if someone said "Rostov is not for Iranians" or "AZ is not for Iranians."

Sure, its probably a waste for their asian foreign spot, but come on lol don't be racist.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
              Djeparov signed the contract with Esteghlal, it's a done deal.
              waste of money

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
                waste of money
                Lol whatever you say
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Comment

There is a rumor going around that Dariush Shojaein may move to Persepolis.

Saad Natiq, the Iraqi player that PP wants is absolutely terrible. Even Iraqis regularly curse him for his defensive blunders i.e. giving penalty to Saudi Arabia.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                        How would you feel if someone said "Rostov is not for Iranians" or "AZ is not for Iranians."
                        Sure, its probably a waste for their asian foreign spot, but come on lol don't be racist.
                        You are most definitely not familiar with the issue. Hereby I inform you to save you from further embarrassment.

1. At this moment, Iraqis don't have good quality players who can compete in top Iranian teams. They used to have a good crop around 2006-2008. Hawar Mulla Mohamad and a couple more were good enough to play in PGPL back then. Now they are not good enough

2. Persepolis is strongest Iranian club representing Iran in ACL. Take a look at players in Persepolis line up to know who are competing for a place among final 11. We have 8 NT players and 5 to 6 more candidates.

3. The last Iraqi player, Karrar Jasim had more drama and BS for his team that a whole combination of Iranian team can have. We already have too much BS and we don't want more.

4. This guy is not something outstanding in Iraqi league so why should we take him? We can take someone with better quality from Iranian teams or our own youth team.

5. Torkashvand is a nasty corrupt dude who makes money on transferring foreign players to Persepolis. His last bs was bringing two useless and over 30 years old Ukrainian players that are not good enough even to sit on the bench. He got his share of deal and signed a contract for 2 years for these players. Now Persepolis can not kick them out without paying their full contract.

6. Since 3 or 4 years ago there has been a scheme in Persepolis to bring useless Iraqi players. Someone is pulling strings to bring average Iraqis to our best teams. I bet they have IRGC connections and don't care about Persepolis or other teams. They just want to make money and serve their Iraqi friends.

7. Watch 90tv program about corruption in SS Tehran and its academy. Same gang that has control over SS Tehran is partially controlling Persepolis. Torkashvand is installed by that people.

If the situation in Russia was the same as I mentioned then I would give their fans the right to not support any Iranian players moving to their club.

Comment

You are most definitely not familiar with the issue. Hereby I inform you to save you from further embarrassment.

1. At this moment, Iraqis don't have good quality players who can compete in top Iranian teams. They used to have a good crop around 2006-2008. Hawar Mulla Mohamad and a couple more were good enough to play in PGPL back then. Now they are not good enough

2. Persepolis is strongest Iranian club representing Iran in ACL. Take a look at players in Persepolis line up to know who are competing for a place among final 11. We have 8 NT players and 5 to 6 more candidates.

3. The last Iraqi player, Karrar Jasim had more drama and BS for his team that a whole combination of Iranian team can have. We already have too much BS and we don't want more.

4. This guy is not something outstanding in Iraqi league so why should we take him? We can take someone with better quality from Iranian teams or our own youth team.

5. Torkashvand is a nasty corrupt dude who makes money on transferring foreign players to Persepolis. His last bs was bringing two useless and over 30 years old Ukrainian players that are not good enough even to sit on the bench. He got his share of deal and signed a contract for 2 years for these players. Now Persepolis can not kick them out without paying their full contract.

6. Since 3 or 4 years ago there has been a scheme in Persepolis to bring useless Iraqi players. Someone is pulling strings to bring average Iraqis to our best teams. I bet they have IRGC connections and don't care about Persepolis or other teams. They just want to make money and serve their Iraqi friends.

7. Watch 90tv program about corruption in SS Tehran and its academy. Same gang that has control over SS Tehran is partially controlling Persepolis. Torkashvand is installed by that people.

If the situation in Russia was the same as I mentioned then I would give their fans the right to not support any Iranian players moving to their club.
                          Great points.

The last two Iraqi players in PGL - Alaa Zahra and Karrar cursed Iran and vowed to never come back. The snake, Karrar, of course renigged on this and came back and the people that signed them showed they had zero gheyrat to allow a subpar player to insult our nation. Quite frankly, Iraqi players are not good enough, as is - and as you mentioned, there is IRGC link probably there as well.

I don't mind if we sign Uzbeki players, who are good players, just don't give them ridiculous contracts. We undervalue our own (we're the best team with the best players in all of Asia for God's sakes!) and stop this foreign-worshiping.

Comment

I agree Iraq doesn't even have any defender that can start for Persepolis anyways, so even if he was good he wouldn't be starting over any of the current defensive line. But my guess is that Persepolis are probably after the guy for depth / as a backup since they don't have anyone to play in case either of the current CBs get injured.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                              Great points.

The last two Iraqi players in PGL - Alaa Zahra and Karrar cursed Iran and vowed to never come back. The snake, Karrar, of course renigged on this and came back and the people that signed them showed they had zero gheyrat to allow a subpar player to insult our nation. Quite frankly, Iraqi players are not good enough, as is - and as you mentioned, there is IRGC link probably there as well.

I don't mind if we sign Uzbeki players, who are good players, just don't give them ridiculous contracts. We undervalue our own (we're the best team with the best players in all of Asia for God's sakes!) and stop this foreign-worshiping.
                              If the quality of player is good I don't mind but Persepolis, SS, Sep are not testing grounds. Quality foreign players can add to our league and I fully respect them. But I am against signing overrated players with fat contracts specially when our clubs refuse to pay our own players the full amount in their contracts.

Some Uzbek players can play well in PGPL. Fozil Musayev of Sepahan was a good example. I think Australian and South Korean can play well too. Japanese are physically weak, so I don't know if they can show their quality even if they adjust to Iranian society.

I think teams like Siah Jamegan or other teams in Azadegan League can sign Lebanese, Tajik or even Afghani players. Some Tajiks and Afghanis have talent and can develop in our lower leagues.

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                                I agree Iraq doesn't even have any defender that can start for Persepolis anyways, so even if he was good he wouldn't be starting over any of the current defensive line. But my guess is that Persepolis are probably after the guy for depth / as a backup since they don't have anyone to play in case either of the current CBs get injured.
                                If we wanted back up we could sign either Pourghaz or Tayebi. Shoja is coming to PP next summer and Aghai may join us very soon. This is something else.

They wanted to bring several Iraqi defenders in last 3 years alone but the fans pressure kept them at bay. Do you remember they wanted to bring Zurgham Ismael?

Comment

Working...
                                X