X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
    Esteghlal to pay 800.000 euros for Djeparov. Damn that's a lot

http://sports.uz/en/news/view/Estegh...erver-Djeparov
    That's too much for a player like him. They could bring someone like Torabi with half of that.

Comment

Djeparov and Esteghlal reached an agreement on a 1,5-year deal. Contract will be signed tomorrow. Interesting signing.

http://90tv.ir/news/352696/%D8%A8%D9...88%D8%B3%D8%AA
      Last edited by 04041374; 01-14-2017, 04:10 PM.

Comment

Lol all these players and they sign an old Uzbek??
        --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
        --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
        ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
        --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
        ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
          Djeparov and Esteghlal reached an agreement on a 1,5-year deal. Interesting signing.

http://90tv.ir/news/352696/%D8%A8%D9...88%D8%B3%D8%AA
          Not a fan of this at all. Not an ESES fan, per se, but would like to see them invest in their youth. 800K Euros is a lot - esp. for a 34 year old?

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
            Not a fan of this at all. Not an ESES fan, per se, but would like to see them invest in their youth. 800K Euros is a lot - esp. for a 34 year old?
            This is the state of Esteghlal's youth teams. Even Mansourian said that he cut all ties with the youth teams.

Comment

Why is this 800k number instantly taken as a fact? Never knew a random Uzbek sport site was so reliable.

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
                Lol all these players and they sign an old Uzbek??
                This "old Uzbek" is a two-time AFC player of the year, one of their best players ever, and still at his old age is one of their best. He's really skilled and has a lot of experience, leadership and quality to offer - some things that SS really needs.

I will say though the reported 800K (if true) is really really over paying him. With that money they could have brought in 2 good quality foreign players instead of one but let's wait and see how he does. I will be interested to see how he pans out if the deal is signed.
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

I think you are mistaking the 800k as his salary. This was supposed to be the transfer fee to his old club Lokomotiv Tashkent.

His salary is reportedly 500k dollars for 1,5 years (350k annual salary)

Comment

Good signing for Esteghlal(depending to price of course), they need some experience with kind of young line up Mansourian playing lately. With him and Ando they will have some veteran locker room presence, you need that when you play in ACL.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                      Good signing for Esteghlal(depending to price of course), they need some experience with kind of young line up Mansourian playing lately. With him and Ando they will have some veteran locker room presence, you need that when you play in ACL.
                      Ando is not on Esteghlal - did he sign already?

Comment

Djeparov is the most capped player in Uzbekistan's football history and 4th top goalscorer . I'd rather more Iranian clubs signed players like Djeparov instead of no-name players from Brazilian 3rd division. Don't forget that Nilson was 39 when he left Persepolis, of course his case is different because he is a goalkeeper but still he was relatively old.
                        بسی رنج بردم در این سال سی
                        عجم زنده کردم بدین پارسی

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                          Ando is not on Esteghlal - did he sign already?
                          I guess he is supposed to join them soon.

Comment

I read somewhere Esteghlal is paying him 800.000 euro for 1.5 year, that is insane if it is true!!!! He is not worth 1/3 of this money at this stage of career!

Comment

He is almost 35 years old.

Comment

Persepolis made an offer for 22 years old Iraq international Saad Natiq for their Asian foreign spot

25 years old French player Jeremy Manzorro joined Paykan

http://www.transfermarkt.com/jeremy-...spieler/163743

Comment

Working...
                                X