• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
    Mom's ghorme sabzi >>>> Europe bruh
    smh sad but true

Comment

There are rumors that Esteghlal wants to sign Server Djeparov.

Comment

this generation of IPL players are hopeless!!
        IRI = FAILED

Comment

We all knew Soroush wouldn't go to Europe. After an IPL player passed the age of 25, chances of him going to Europe are almost zero.

Comment

Saeed Ghaedifar to Machine sazi
            Hassanzadeh to Sepahan

Comment

Rapid Vienna striker Tomi Correa is practicing with Perspolis. Since I follow Rapid games, I know him and he would be a decent back-up for Taremi, but one of the foreign players has to go.

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1386307...84%DB%8C%D8%B3
              https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tomi_Correa

Comment

I wish IPL teams could have more foreign players… Does China still have a foreign player limit?

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                  I wish IPL teams could have more foreign players… Does China still have a foreign player limit?
                  Completely disagree.
                  We don't have the budgets to bring in top quality players or the scouting to bring in young foreign players we can sell at a higher rate.

We mostly get 4th rate foreign players and its a waste of money. We need less in the league if anything.

Comment

Esteghlal officially wants Server Djeparov

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                      Mansourian continuing to build his retirement home for footballers.

Comment

unfortunately i think we need to stop bringing useless foreign players UNLESS, they have played in their national A team during the last Year!
                        IRI = FAILED

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                          This would be great for SS, even though he is old he is still a good player. I respect his game, would be nice to have him in Iran
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                            Mansourian continuing to build his retirement home for footballers.
                            Nokhodi jaan, do you know what the funny thing is? Our player age average is 25.2, while PP's is 25.3 and that's even with two 33 years olds in there and a few more who are 30, so go figure.

Did you know that among our top 10 youngest starting teams, Mansourian has 7 teams in there?
                            Look at the average age of our starting team in the last 2-3 matches and compare that to other teams. Mansourian has hinted towards continuing this (playing young players) in the second half of the season as well.

It wouldn't hurt to have an international experienced player like Djeparov in there among these young players, especially considering that we have done extremely bad in the winter transfers and considering that we will be playing one of our most important games in recent times very soon for an ACL spot against Al Sadd.
                            Last edited by Amin_; 01-10-2017, 10:46 AM.
                            Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
                              Nokhodi jaan, do you know what the funny thing is? Our player age average is 25.2, while PP's is 25.3.

And that's even with two 33 years old in there and a few more who are 30, so go figure.

Did you know that among our top 10 youngest starting squads, Mansourian has 7 teams in there?

Look at the average age of our starting team in the last 2-3 matches and compare that to other teams. Mansourian has hinted towards continuing this (playing young players) in the second half of the season as well.

It wouldn't hurt to have an international experienced player like Djeparov in there among these young players, especially considering that we have done extremely bad in the winter transfers and considering that we will be playing one of our most important games in recent times very soon for an ACL spot against Al Sadd.
                              I hope he does use the younger players but his starting squads (especially during the beginning of the season) were way too old. It was surprising because I thought especially with Mansourian he would be more favorable towards younger players considering his experience.

Comment

Well, you have to imagine, you have been bought in as the coach of one of the biggest clubs in Iran with so much hayahoo and expectations. You are completely new to the squad and you basically have to build a new team and deliver from the very first game (those were the expectations from the fans from the very start).

It's hard to immediately and completely go for a very young squad from the start. Now after half a season it looks like he's going to start these young players more often, or at least going to give them more playing time (I really hope so).

But on the other hand having some experience in the team is also a must, especially on international level. That's why I hope we manage to sign Djeparov!
                                Last edited by Amin_; 01-10-2017, 11:04 AM.
                                Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Working...
                                X