Iranian football transfers 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
    I mean he says he didnt want to risk it, go sit on the bench. I guess it makes sense in his position, he is guaranteed starter for TM, why put that in jeopardy in the crucial year prior to WC ? If he doesnt leave after WC that is bullshit however, same for Taremi.
    But saying playing in a great club such as al-saad and QSL was his typical. I am not much positive about this guy joining European clubs one day.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
      But saying playing in a great club such as al-saad and QSL was his typical. I am not much positive about this guy joining European clubs one day.
      I guess we will see. I would look less at his words and more at the length of the contract he signed, 6 month extension. To me that is somebody who is eager to move to europe after WC, or use potential euro offers as a bargaining chip for new and improved offer with al sadd. Time will tell which it is.

Comment

I guess we will see. I would look less at his words and more at the length of the contract he signed, 6 month extension. To me that is somebody who is eager to move to europe after WC, or use potential euro offers as a bargaining chip for new and improved offer with al sadd. Time will tell which it is.
        Was it 6 months? I though he signed for longer.

Comment

I mean he says he didnt want to risk it, go sit on the bench. I guess it makes sense in his position, he is guaranteed starter for TM, why put that in jeopardy in the crucial year prior to WC ? If he doesnt leave after WC that is bullshit however, same for Taremi.
          I’ve got to respectfully disagree with you here. If we were talking about a keeper perhaps I’d agree but there’s a small difference here.

Let’s make an educated assumption and say these offers came from mid table Belgian teams and maybe a team in the upper half of the championship. Chances are, based on how other legionnaires at similar levels have faired, he’d get his fair shot at a starting role in his first 3-4 weeks at the the club.

The problem with Morteza, according to his past interviews is the lack of gauntees he gets for consistent minutes. Well if that’s the case, he will be playing in Qatar, China or Iran for the rest of his career. The mentality he shows is pathetic to be quite honest - he’s not willing to go to a challenging environment to prove himself and would rather stay where he is get paid and never reach his full potential.

Kaveh and JB need to have a sit down with him before it’s too late these offers will not continuously come throughout his career. Mobali and kazemian can attest to that.
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

PAG claims he had offers from Belgium and England, but decided to stay in prestigious club such as Sadd and competitive league such as QSL
            https://www.tasnimnews.com/fa/news/1...A7%D8%B4%D9%85
            He basically said he doesnt want to work hard .. Wants easy money
            sigpic

Comment

PAG claims he had offers from Belgium and England, but decided to stay in prestigious club such as Sadd and competitive league such as QSL
              https://www.tasnimnews.com/fa/news/1...A7%D8%B4%D9%85
              That means: he have no offers

Comment

Sajjad Shahbazzadeh to join Qatar SC.
                The worst thing is that Esteghlal won't get anything from this transfer, since they released him for free.

Comment

Well tbh, he didn't have much market value, highly doubt if he was under contract Qatari club would have paid for transfer fee base on kind of seasons he had in last two years.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                    Sajjad Shahbazzadeh to join Qatar SC.
                    The worst thing is that Esteghlal won't get anything from this transfer, since they released him for free.

Qatarie shekle shalghame napokhte ast.
                    DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

I think its a good move for shahbazzadeh, he wasnt actually playing a lot in SS, hasnt been a good form. Ill always remember the fantastic header he scored vs galatasaray, shame it didnt work out for him in turkey.

Comment

Good move for Sajjad. makes his money and hopefully gets playing time..

These moves to Qatar are not surprising.. I only expect more to come soon.
                        None of us will truly know what these players go through in IPL. We only know how to criticize them when they leave for Qatar.
                        I can never blame them leaving an unprofessional environment with wages barely paid and contracts not fulfilled to a more professional environment with more money.

For that, I can never be upset at any players that made the jump to Qatar from IPL

Comment

I have no problem with our B level players going to Qatar.

Comment

Taremi's presentation. The ceremony looks very respectable and organized.
                            https://www.instagram.com/p/BeDxk4ng...en-by=varzesh3

Now compare it with Iranian teams.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                              Taremi's presentation. The ceremony looks very respectable and organized.
                              https://www.instagram.com/p/BeDxk4ng...en-by=varzesh3

Now compare it with Iranian teams.
                              Iranian teams will present you on the side of a park or in someone's kooche

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                                Iranian teams will present you on the side of a park or in someone's kooche
                                Or the hammam at their neighbors house.

Comment

Working...
                                X