No announcement yet.

Iranian football transfers 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It looks like Abbaszadeh will return to Nassaji to help the team promote to PGL. Ali Daei has agreed to let him go as well.

Really nice gesture, Nassaji deserves to promote.
    Last edited by 04041374; 01-13-2018, 02:26 PM.

Comment

Tractor's two final coaching options: Mustafa Denizli and Alexander Nouri (are they serious?)

https://www.isna.ir/news/96102412893...A7%D8%B2%DB%8C

Comment

I guess they'll end up with khatibi or tony oliviera.

Comment

Originally posted by Real Madrid Fan View Post
          the guy with NFL as his name is not talking out of his ass by claiming he knows whats going on.. hahaha yeah got it
          no, you still don't.
          seems like you just like to run your mouth so I won't waste too much time on you. but for what's wroth, I never said anything about Taremi's decision, or club's stance or anything related to 'what's going on" with this sitaution. all I did was post Daie's comment, and how it relates to some of the non-sense comments (like yours) on this board.

you have absolutely no clue as to what has happened, but like many of our fans, you feel entitled and therefore talk as if you know what's best for our players, even though you have ZERO facts.

and my user's name is none of your fucking business.

Comment

Originally posted by NFL View Post
            no, you still don't.
            seems like you just like to run your mouth so I won't waste too much time on you. but for what's wroth, I never said anything about Taremi's decision, or club's stance or anything related to 'what's going on" with this sitaution. all I did was post Daie's comment, and how it relates to some of the non-sense comments (like yours) on this board.

you have absolutely no clue as to what has happened, but like many of our fans, you feel entitled and therefore talk as if you know what's best for our players, even though you have ZERO facts.

Dude please tone it down a little bit. We want to have both of you around.

Comment

Originally posted by NFL View Post
              no, you still don't.

ok NATIONAL FOOTBALL League I thought you didnt want to waste your time.. whats with the long post and profanity?
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                Dude please tone it down a little bit. We want to have both of you around.
                Everyone has an opinion on Taremi or other matters and thats why this is called a forum. I have no problem with NFL i just didnt like how he used profanity when responding to my original post about Taremi (my personal opinion about taremi joining Al Gharafeh)
                sigpic

Comment

Aloys Nong is Abbaszadeh's replacement in Saipa. He is the 4th player to leave Pars Jonoobi due to financial issues.

Comment

Dragan Skocic has been named as Khoone be Khoone headcoach. Few days ago, Nekounam stepped aside due to issues with the owner.

http://sport.farsnews.com/news/13961025001913

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                      Dragan Skocic has been named as Khoone be Khoone headcoach. Few days ago, Nekounam stepped aside due to issues with the owner.

http://sport.farsnews.com/news/13961025001913
                      I can’t believe this guy is still coaching in Iran. A horrible coach.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                        I can’t believe this guy is still coaching in Iran. A horrible coach.
                        why is he bad coach?

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                          why is he bad coach?
                          Instead of breathing fire, he breathes out BS.

Comment

What is wrong with Skocic? He led Malavan to 7th place (their best finish in recent years), and had 2 pretty good seasons with Foolad.

I don't think he coached in Iran more than that - what do people mean by "still" in Iran.

Comment

PAG claims he had offers from Belgium and England, but decided to stay in prestigious club such as Sadd and competitive league such as QSL
                              https://www.tasnimnews.com/fa/news/1...A7%D8%B4%D9%85

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                                PAG claims he had offers from Belgium and England, but decided to stay in prestigious club such as Sadd and competitive league such as QSL
                                https://www.tasnimnews.com/fa/news/1...A7%D8%B4%D9%85
                                I mean he says he didnt want to risk it, go sit on the bench. I guess it makes sense in his position, he is guaranteed starter for TM, why put that in jeopardy in the crucial year prior to WC ? If he doesnt leave after WC that is bullshit however, same for Taremi.

Comment

Working...
                                X