Iranian football transfers 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post
    ^^at least PP can make some money of this guy!! they still in negative after the Rezispor debacle
    More like some Akhounds wife is going to get a nice Eidi this year.
    "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

It is for one season and half, and Al-Gharafa asking for 500k transfer fee in case if Taremi will have an offer from Europe after WC.

http://90tv.ir/news/434800/%DA%AF%D8...B1%D9%81%D8%AA

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
        It is for one season and half, and Al-Gharafa asking for 500k transfer fee in case if Taremi will have an offer from Europe after WC.

http://90tv.ir/news/434800/%DA%AF%D8...B1%D9%81%D8%AA
        Good he won't have any offers because CQ won't take him to Russia to also give a signal to other players. he will take Gucci instead. problem solved.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

I just laugh if CQ takes Kaveh or Alipour over Taremi. He destroyed his own career by moving to Qatari league. Look at Dejagah a living example of this kind of poor decision making. Only Gucci and Shojai could somewhat come back alive from that sand dune and have a semi-decent show afterward. Gucci might go back there again! When you taste the easy money in easy league then you won't practice hard enough and lose fitness, it is like a disease, Korean fans call this Qatari disease. Taremi lost his momentum when he joined Rizespor instead of a team like Panionios, now he lost his second chance to transfer to a decent team in Europe when he is 25. This man has talent but no brain in his head and obviously he don't have the mental capacity of a professional international player.

Comment

Persepolis asking al Gharafa for at least 2.5 billion toman (about 500k euros) to sell taremi

Comment

Still better than staying in IPL. We should know by now that the coaches, practices, training facilities etc. are much better and more professional there than back home. I'm not saying that moving to Europe wouldn't be a better choice, but for now it's better to play in Qatar than staying in Iran.

Comment

Shojaei was at Al Gharafi before transferring to Panionios.
                EAT. SLEEP. TM. REPEAT.

Comment

I hate it that the Qatari League is taking all our good players. Why can't they go after other nationalities?

Comment

Great move by Taremi! It's important for our TM to have at least 10 players in the Qatari League, so our players get to know the environment and their stadiums for WC 2022

Comment

Persepolis had no choice.
                      Keep him and lose him for free. Transfer him now and make a bit of money.

Also, reason alot of clubs choose to transfer our players from PGCC countries instead of Iran itself is they are too scared to do any sort of banking with Iran.

Comment

Any news on Abdollazadeh?

Comment

Looks very happy. Lol.

Comment

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                              [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
                              Cringe Level 100000
                              sigpic

Comment

People forget that Daie, Karimi and Nekunam transferred to Europe from the same shitty Arab leagues. playing in Qatar isn't going to stop any European club who may have interest in him. He is not choosing Qatar over some European offer, as He has zero offers from Europe. Perspolis doesn't need him if he is only available to them for just 9 games of the league. He was gonna leave Iran anyways after his contract was up. at least this way Persepolis makes some money and he doubles his salary.

the only thing that I don't like about this Transfer is that he won't be present in some of TM camps (the ones that only IPL players attend), but I think his position with TM is solid enough that not attending those camps won't (shouldn't) affect his chances with TM. I think he is a lock to start for TM. Him, PAG and Milad are the only locks in my opinion.

Comment

Working...
                                X