No announcement yet.

Iranian football transfers 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guys European players like Weiss and Snejider play on this team and still play for NT Relax...

Comment

not surprised at all. Taremi doesnt have the professional mentality.. He is just playing to make money.. Thats why in that interview after his ban he didnt even care that he couldn't play for 4 months bc he knew he was gonna get paid anyways.. I hope CQ does not take him to the WC...
      sigpic

Comment

Looks like Esteghlals quest to sign Gero from Ostersund has failed.
        "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
          You have to be smoking serious shit to think that any MLS team can compete with top Mexican teams.

Teams like Tigres UANL will rip mls teams into shreds.

Mexican teams, especially the top 5ish teams are quality, which is why they get invited to the South American champions league( copa libertadores)

Just look at the rosters of teams like Tigres and Monterrey, full of quality players a lot of whom have played in Europe already. And I don’t mean retirement age players.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          TFC will win it, 100%

Comment

Taremi is lost case. I think is better to focus in torabi or another young player.

Comment

Taremi and Sneijder, sitt'n in the tree......

Comment

I don't know..... the only logical explanation behind this transfer at this time, is it's somehow easier to get transferred to European teams if you play in a Qatari club!

Nekounam did the same thing before the WC2006!

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                  I don't know..... the only logical explanation behind this transfer at this time, is it's somehow easier to get transferred to European teams if you play in a Qatari club!

Nekounam did the same thing before the WC2006!
                  Definitely so. If a team likes his game during the WC and realize he plays for Al-Gharafa rather than Persepolis than Yes, it is much easier for him to get transferred to Europe .
                  "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                    Definitely so. If a team likes his game during the WC and realize he plays for Al-Gharafa rather than Persepolis than Yes, it is much easier for him to get transferred to Europe .
                    I think people made the same argument for Pouraligangi’s Chinese and Qatari transfers, but I’m pretty sure that was just wasted optimism. I hope you’re right, but it hasn’t been true in the most recent cases of Iranians in Asian leagues outside of IPL. I think IPL is actually doing better as a platform than Qatar and other Asian leagues for our players.

Comment

Persepolis is letting him go because at least now they can make some money off him. If he goes in the summer it'll be a free transfer.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                        Persepolis is letting him go because at least now they can make some money off him. If he goes in the summer it'll be a free transfer.
                        Zjoon/Zandi must be very sad now. He loves Taremi!

Comment

Well, it's official
                          https://twitter.com/ALGHARAFACLUB/st...84806301372416

Good luck Mehdi and thank you for 2 great years. But this departure despite transfer ban and his next destination is depressing.

I hope he doesn't enter a relationship with Sneijder.

Comment

^^at least PP can make some money of this guy!! they still in negative after the Rezispor debacle
                            IRI = FAILED

Comment

Originally posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post
                              ^^at least PP can make some money of this guy!! they still in negative after the Rezispor debacle
                              If anything his IR supporting ass gonna befriend Al-Haidos or one of their super religious players

Dudes definitely gonna stay in Qatar and become an imam

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                                Well, it's official
                                https://twitter.com/ALGHARAFACLUB/st...84806301372416
                                Good luck Mehdi and thank you for 2 great years. But this departure despite transfer ban and his next destination is depressing.
                                I hope he doesn't enter a relationship with Sneijder.
                                Sneijder is completely finished, he didn't have any impact in a mediocre french team. Hopefully Taremi won't travel to Russia, Dejagah & taremi's choices of career are the exact thing that explain why we don't have better footballing level.

Taremi will certainly wake up at 28 to hurry up for an euro transfert (in Panionios or whatever)

Comment

Working...
                                X