Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
    Gazanfar?
    Believe it or not, my middle name is the same as KC and the NT right back's first name lol

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
      Believe it or not, my middle name is the same as KC and the NT right back's first name lol
      Salam Brian Ramin Parsa. Cheh esmi ama haha

Comment

Arsenal signed a Greek defender so I naturally found a way to advertise Azmoun and Jahanbakhsh to join Arsenal and got top comment...I've actually never watched Mavropanos play

Eyval, damet garm Agha!

Comment

According to Enayati, Siah Jamegan has signed the top scorer of the Georgian League.

Must be this guy: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irakli_Sikharulidze

Comment

LOL! Al-Gharafa really signed Sneijder.
            https://twitter.com/ALGHARAFACLUB/st...12247968518144

I hope Perspolis does NOT sell Taremi at this time, unless it's a good European team. Best option would be to extend his contract for another 6 months and sell him in summer.

Comment

Tbh at least Taremi is finding a club, what is dejagah doing? Al Gharfa isn’t that bad of a club people make it sound it has players such a Weiss and Snejider with good tranining facilities, sure it’s not Europe but better than nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                LOL! Al-Gharafa really signed Sneijder.
                https://twitter.com/ALGHARAFACLUB/st...12247968518144

I hope Perspolis does NOT sell Taremi at this time, unless it's a good European team. Best option would be to extend his contract for another 6 months and sell him in summer.
                Dameh DJPedram garm. His non-poll post is leading Taremi in the right direction. Now we need Kiarash to call the RPL a better league than Eredivisie and Gotham to call IPL better than MLS

Comment

Dameh DJPedram garm. His non-poll post is leading Taremi in the right direction. Now we need Kiarash to call the RPL a better league than Eredivisie and Gotham to call IPL better than MLS
                  Hey hey, deal was I say IPL is a GOOD league. Not better than MLS

Comment

Originally posted by Gotham View Post
                    Hey hey, deal was I say IPL is a GOOD league. Not better than MLS
                    If you call IPL a better league than the Greek league Taremi might join Real Madrid

Comment

MLS is a shit league.. not sure what you all are smoking!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Real Madrid Fan View Post
                        MLS is a shit league.. not sure what you all are smoking!
                        At least one of their teams doesn't have to practice on the side of the HWY.
                        "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

MLS isn't shit. Why can't members her have an open minded view on things. Just because you think IPL is good doesn't mean MLS is bad. Honeslty MLS is on par with Greece in terms of professionalism and competitiveness. Just because you prefer something doesn't make the other thing shit. That's your opiniom. Don't say it like its a fact.

Comment

Originally posted by TAJ_LIVERPOOL View Post
                            MLS isn't shit. Why can't members her have an open minded view on things. Just because you think IPL is good doesn't mean MLS is bad. Honeslty MLS is on par with Greece in terms of professionalism and competitiveness. Just because you prefer something doesn't make the other thing shit. That's your opiniom. Don't say it like its a fact.
                            I meant the league When I said MLS is shit. I do think there are some decent teams there but let me tell you my reasoning on why I do not like the MLS!

1. The way the league is set up... 2 conferences for total of 22 teams and then the play off.. This format has been phased out for many years now by major leagues. I think some smaller countries in Europe do it but that is mainly due to only 1 or 2 teams qualify for the champions league or Europa league, so they want to give the little guy a chance. Even Russia and China don't do this, so it is proven that traveling is not really a problem. That is just an excuse used by MLS to get more teams packed in and make more money from TV rights.

2. There is no relegation.. I mean what a joke.. Chicago Fire (2 years in a row before Bastian joined) or LA galaxy can be last in their conference with no consequences. No reason to fight till the last min which makes games more interesting

3. Start of league is in March and ends in December (7 months for 34+ games) ! Most countries start in August and finish in May (10 months 34/38+ games depending on the league).

4. Salary Cap.. I mean this is an NFL rule and they brought it to MLS.... No where in the world has a salary cap. The closes thing would be the financial fair play rule in Europe but that does not cap the salary at a certain number for each team. They have overall financial cap that basically says you cant spend more than you made to ensure teams don't go in debt or unfairly get money from their owners (PSG, Manchester City, etc.).. In MLS they look at each team the same..

5. No real youth system. They use collage players, which is not the best platform for a wonder kid to shine.

6. The teams and players are owned by the league.. yeah talk about shooting yourself in the foot. This works in the NFL bc they have a lot of fans and thus a lot of money comes in. MLS doesn't have that. They need to do the European style ownership and bring in some investors
                            sigpic

Comment

There are definitely salary caps in certain European leagues like the Eredivisie. The best players from top teams like PSV, Ajax and Feyenoord do not earn more than €1 million euro’s yearly.

Comment

Number of the CONCACAF Champions League titles in the 21st century

Mexico - 14
                                Costa Rica - 2
                                MLS - 0

Comment

Working...
                                X