No announcement yet.

Iranian football transfers 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Abdollahzadeh to join a Greek team. He wants to leave Foolad and hasn't played much in the last games. He wasn't even in the squad for today's game.
    http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1495404...86%D8%A7%D9%86

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
      Abdollahzadeh to join a Greek team. He wants to leave Foolad and hasn't played much in the last games. He wasn't even in the squad for today's game.
      Good, I was quite impressed with his workrate and attitude in the friendlies he played in. I reckon he gets in the world cup squad.

Comment

Iranian football transfers 2017

I was impressed by him during his TM games, he looks like a very solid DM who can potentially replace Saeid in the 1st game against Morocco. Hope it’s Panionios he’s going to.

Comment

Good player with a lot of potential. I have barely seen him, but he could be an option for our first game in place of Ezatollahi.

Why is Foolad not starting him?

Comment

I think he's more of a Mezzala' (side centre mid) than a Holding midfielder. I see Ali Karimi replacing Ezzatolahi to play as a Deep Lying Playmaker. Abdollahzadeh would be a good back up for Hajsafi in the left centre mid role.

Comment

Welcome to the final WC squad Abdollahzadeh!!!

Bye Taremi! (considering he moves to Al-Goh)

Comment

Arsenal signed a Greek defender so I naturally found a way to advertise Azmoun and Jahanbakhsh to join Arsenal and got top comment...I've actually never watched Mavropanos play

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                  I was impressed by him during his TM games, he looks like a very solid DM who can potentially replace Saeid in the 1st game against Morocco. Hope it’s Panionios he’s going to.

What’s funny is he’s not even a natural DM. He’s a winger/attacking midfielder but he’s just so solid all around CQ seems to have faith he can mold him into a DM and honestly, it’s worked out decently so far. He’s a solid all around footballer who had a lot of potential a while back (sarbazi slowed him down big time) it’s great to see him taking advantage of his chance a move to Europe would put him in a serious convo for that final 23 man spot. He needs a move like this big time even if it’s a mid table Greek team.
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                    Arsenal signed a Greek defender so I naturally found a way to advertise Azmoun and Jahanbakhsh to join Arsenal and got top comment...I've actually never watched Mavropanos play

Is your name really Brian or is that just a nickname lol

Comment

I love the Greeks! Thanks for having faith in our players

Comment

Originally posted by Gotham View Post
                        Is your name really Brian or is that just a nickname lol
                        Yeah thats my actual name lol.. I have a persian middle name

Comment

Gazanfar?

Comment

If you ask my father, he will tell you Brian is actually an Iranian name. He will say that it is pronounced Bry-Yan, and it comes from Persian roots

He also says George Clooney is really Iranian because his birth name is Gholamreza Kalani, and Matt Damon was also born Morteza Damonzadeh.

Comment

Good stuff Agent B!!

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
                                If you ask my father, he will tell you Brian is actually an Iranian name. He will say that it is pronounced Bry-Yan, and it comes from Persian roots

He also says George Clooney is really Iranian because his birth name is Gholamreza Kalani, and Matt Damon was also born Morteza Damonzadeh.
                                This. This is the truest thing i've ever fucking read

My dad thinks Mohammad Ali has some Bandari roots in him

Comment

Working...
                                X