Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
    Atilla Hejazi officially took over. Big mistake IMO
    And already gone after 10 days. Milad Farahani is going to leave as well. Naft is left with only one GK.
    In addition to this, IFF banned Naft from signing players
    http://90tv.ir/news/433344/%D8%A7%D9...B1%D9%88%D8%AF

Comment

Umana, Mohammadimehr, Salarvand and Motahari will leave Pars Jonoobi.
      http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1494371...88%D9%86%D8%AF
      http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1494393...A9%D9%86%D8%AF

Comment

Omid Noorafkan's agent is trying to get SS to let him go to join Charleroi, saw the article on Facebook. I can't seem to find it but it could be a great move. He's very talented and still very young. Charleroi is a great club fr Iranians because of the Iranian connection. It gives the payers more leeway in a lot of ways and Belgian league is better than ere devise and Russia in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by TAJ_LIVERPOOL View Post
          Omid Noorafkan's agent is trying to get SS to let him go to join Charleroi, saw the article on Facebook. I can't seem to find it but it could be a great move. He's very talented and still very young. Charleroi is a great club fr Iranians because of the Iranian connection. It gives the payers more leeway in a lot of ways and Belgian league is better than ere devise and Russia in my opinion.
          From what I've read, Schäfer has asked for 1m USD.

Comment

Originally posted by TAJ_LIVERPOOL View Post
            I heard the same exact thing. But apparently SS want an outrageous amount of money. We need more central midfielders, defenders in Europe. Basically eery forward we have except Taremi is in europe atm, but way less Center mids, center backs.

Just so you guys know, the most Charleroi have ever spent on a player is 500,000 EU , so around $600,000. They are not going to spend basically double that on omid noorafkan

Comment

IPL teams are idiots if they think any IPL player is worth more than a few hundred thousand euro

Charleroi is not a rich team and wont pay much at all for noorafkan
              AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

I think a reasonable transfer fee for Noorafkan is up to 350,000 USD . Anything more is ridiculous considering he isnt even a key player for SS

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                  I heard the same exact thing. But apparently SS want an outrageous amount of money. We need more central midfielders, defenders in Europe. Basically eery forward we have except Taremi is in europe atm, but way less Center mids, center backs.

Just so you guys know, the most Charleroi have ever spent on a player is 500,000 EU , so around $600,000. They are not going to spend basically double that on omid noorafkan
                  Haha, Schäfer fekr karde che khabare ? Omid might be worth 1 mil in reality but there's no way any European team would pay that much for an Iranian who's never played in Europe. Schäfer is a weatherd coach and the fact that he think's Omid is worth that much proves that he is very very talented.

Comment

Instead of asking for a huge amount now, they should try to put a clause and get some percentage share in his next transfer fee. Reasonable and profitable for both parties.

Comment

Does anyone know what kind of contract Omid N. has right now? How many years he has left?
                      "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Noorafkan has a bad attitude apparently. I don't know if he's the type who can handle training and proving his abilities in Europe.

Comment

Payam also has had bad attitude... he's doing decent for Osmanlispor right now

Comment

Originally posted by Gotham View Post
                            Well the bad attitude is particularly relevant on the subject of Charleroi bc Mehdi Bayat explicitly said he doesn’t like bringing in Iranian players due to bad past experiences of bad attitudes.
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Gotham View Post
                              And maybe that explains why a player with huge potentials and caliber of Payam failed playing for better European leagues, and instead playing for a mediocre 14th placed Turkish Super Lig

Comment

noorafkan is only 20 yrs old, and he is being trained by very professional shaeffer, im sure he would make the adjustments necessary to succeed in europe. He has the level of talent, but will not progress as he should in iran. We all saw his talent in the matches vs Al Sadd

Comment

Working...
                                X