• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
    Taremi rejected the offer from Al-Gharafa
    http://90tv.ir/news/432763/%D8%B7%D8...A9%D8%B1%D8%AF
    *Proceeds to accept offer from Al-Sadd

Comment

he isnt gonna leave PP unless it is for europe I think.

Comment

I think history has shown that players such as Taremi will not succeeded outside of iran. He will be a disastrous in any other league then IPL. He will be "Lifer" in IPL.
        IRI = FAILED

Comment

Originally posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post
          I think history has shown that players such as Taremi will not succeeded outside of iran. He will be a disastrous in any other league then IPL. He will be "Lifer" in IPL.
          I dont think so, I think that if taremi leaves after WC he can be very successful in Europe, as successful or more than a guy like Kaveh who is killing it. Taremi has so much natural talent, but is also a beast physically and a real workhorse. His mentality is strong too and he keeps going even if he misses chances. A strong team in a weaker league would really suit him to start. Olympiakos, Lokomotiv Moscow, Dinamo Zagreb have all been linked extensively with him and seem to have real interest. Also he is good at taking hits, see Russia match where he keeps going after he could have gone down for foul, and finished the move with a layee pass to Sardar for the goal. I cant think of any current iranian players besides him with strength and ball carrying ability to make that move against such a massive CB.

Comment

Anyway even if he was going to play in Qatar, it was going to be for a 6 months deal, at the end for such a short period, it is not changing much playing in Qatar or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
              Anyway even if he was going to play for Qatar, it was going to be for a 6 months deal, at the end for such a short period, it is not changing much playing in Qatar or not.
              yeah qatari teams sign very short contracts. Anybody who can actually deal with living there for a couple years ( Dejagah, Pouraliganji) makes a killing. I think their supporters, board like new players to be coming in often. Also its a bit of a honeymoon effect, you sign there for big money, weather at first seems very good, nice cars, house provided, etc. But after a while, especially european players get tired of it.

Comment

Branko: "Al-Gharafa's offer to Taremi will neither do him, nor the club any favors."

http://90tv.ir/news/432820/%D8%A8%D8...B4%DB%8C%D9%85

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                  Branko: "Al-Gharafa's offer to Taremi will neither do him, nor the club any favors."

http://90tv.ir/news/432820/%D8%A8%D8...B4%DB%8C%D9%85
                  that basically says if Taremi joins them there will be a free spot for the Gooch in the World Cup squad!

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by kia View Post
                      Who's this young fella pledging allegiance to ISIS?

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                        His teammate, The Nigerian, Alhaji Gero, who also scored 2 goals in Europa league joining Esteghlal?!? Maybe we should lower our expectation for his next destination.
                        http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1483246...5-%D8%B4%D8%AF
                        Saman Ghoddos' teammate, the Nigerian, Alhaji Gero, who also scored 2 goals in Europa league joining Esteghlal.

Wow, he looks like a great striker for our league! If he perfoms this way, he will be great for Esteghlal and Persian Gulf League.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                          Who's this young fella pledging allegiance to ISIS?
                          I thought it was the old guy doing that! lol

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                            Saman Ghoddos' teammate, the Nigerian, Alhaji Gero, who also scored 2 goals in Europa league joining Esteghlal.
                            Wow, he looks like a great striker for our league! If he perfoms this way, he will be great for Esteghlal and Persian Gulf League.
                            And how is Esteghlal planning on paying his contract? Have they even paid their own players yet?

Comment

Originally posted by footballeirani View Post
                              And how is Esteghlal planning on paying his contract? Have they even paid their own players yet?
                              They still owe money to Abdolali Changiz for 30 years, how they will pay for this player is beyond my knowledge

Comment

Originally posted by kia View Post
                                I still think Al Shabab, Al Ittihad, Al Ahli and Al Hilal are far better for him.

That way he has an opportunity to be a Saudi khaaye maal like Al Somah and Khribin

Comment

Working...
                                X