No announcement yet.

Iranian football transfers 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The guy has the potential to be an outstanding defender. He has all the tools and he seems like a leader as well, which is always great to have from your centerback.

Was on quite a few best 11 team after the World Cup U17 tournament.

Comment

How would it work for him to decide on where to go? He can’t transfer until the summer right? Would he just commit to a team and officially join them in the summer?

Comment

Originally posted by arkm110 View Post
        How would it work for him to decide on where to go? He can’t transfer until the summer right? Would he just commit to a team and officially join them in the summer?
        Yes he would just inform them that he chose to join them, probably sign some sort of pre contract agreement, or a contract, that becomes valid the day he turns 18. Unlike Allahyar he turns 18 this march,

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
          Yes he would just inform them that he chose to join them, probably sign some sort of pre contract agreement, or a contract, that becomes valid the day he turns 18. Unlike Allahyar he turns 18 this march,
          would that allow him to join in March or would he need to wait till the transfer window?

Comment

Originally posted by arkm110 View Post
            would that allow him to join in March or would he need to wait till the transfer window?
            not sure. I think it would be likely just be in the summer given its just a couple months, probably easier for paperwork, other processes. Plus these teams have already been together for the whole year, he might as well just join in the summer.

Comment

ادون حسنی به سپاهان پیوست

http://toofanezard.ir/25137-%D8%A7%D...%B3%D8%AA.html

Comment

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/edon.../spieler/99342

Comment

Hit and miss signing really! Looks like the deal with the Syrian keeper Ibrahim Alma is almost finalized as well. Foreign players are hit and miss in our league, especially for Sepahan that is in a difficult situation right now. Hopefully both signing aren't flop and can help us out.

Comment

Ibrahim Alma to Sepahan.

Comment

I think Alma is a decent signing tbh.. Not a big fan of relatively unknown foreign players taking up spots in the IPL, but if theres one person who deserves it, its Alma.

He had a really solid WC qualifying and made plenty of saves. Interesting to see if he gets the #1 spot

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIkKgXxQsDU

Lol lets see if he does this for sepahan

Comment

Al-Ahly from Egypt wants to sign Alma as well.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIkKgXxQsDU

Lol lets see if he does this for sepahan
                            Thats some retarded shit! Why not just kick it?
                            "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

He is an alright keeper, better than any Iranian keeper at this point, but that doesn't say much tbh.

Comment

Why get Alma.. why..

I don’t usually like to blame everyone for 2 player’s actions, but in this case it’ll be an exception. I don’t want Syrian players in our league anymore. I didn’t want to make it political and I’m not for the islamic regime. But as much as I’m against the islamic regime I know that they have used our country’s money to fight ISIS in Syria. While some say they are hurting their citizens. Whether that’s true or not, Omar Al Somah and Omar Kharbin have shown their true colors about Iran and Iranians.

We have a shitty government, but the Syrians used our stadium as their home ground for many of their matches. The tension and disrespect and distant behavior due to their loyalty to the wahhabi (who are just as bad if not worse than basij and sepah) kingdom.

No thanks. I’d prefer Iraqi players than Syrians.

Comment

Working...
                                X