Iranian football transfers 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
    Agreed. He is at a good team that have had numerous camps in europe, matches vs euro teams, top facilties. Also they have players who are playing for their international teams like Bounedja, ( Algeria ) , Al haydos ( probably qatar's best player). WE all want him to go to europe but their is no doubt he has improved at al Sadd, is confident, and showing it for TM. Hopefully he moves after WC
    Al sadd is definitely not a good team. They haven’t even been able to make it into the acl the last 2 years. Gostaresh also has camps in Europe where they played a bundesliga team but that doesn’t make them a good team to play for. His development has more to do with tm and Queiroz otherwise if Qatar was a place for development their own national team wouldn’t have to go searching for mercenaries to bring in or lose to fricken Liechtenstein. I’d rather him play in Europe obviously but as long as he plays good for tm it doesn’t matter too much. Nonetheless let’s not make the place or team he plays in better than they actually are.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
      PAG seems to support his entire family back home, so for him money is the priority.
      Unfortunately people sometimes don't want to know the real reasons behind everything ... anyway, his play has been very good for us, so it's not killing us. Although, if he moved to Europe and stood out, he would get bigger bucks.

Comment

PAG is the only player who Ill give a pass on playing for Al Saad.
        As long as it doesnt hurt his performances for TM, then thats all that matters.

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
          PAG is the only player who Ill give a pass on playing for Al Saad.
          As long as it doesnt hurt his performances for TM, then thats all that matters.
          He might have been decent for TM while playing for Al-Sadd but it's definitely stagnating his improvement. He would've most likely been much better if he had played in Europe.

Don't mean to sound unsensitive but even if he is supporting his entire family he has probably enough money for both him and his family to be more than comfortable.
          I'm guessing he's going to try to move to Europe after the World Cup, hence why he only extended his contract for 6 months.

Comment

I mean if anything the 6 months extension is a good sign, it means he doesnt see Al sadd as a longer term thing, rather a place where he can maintain form prior to WC, then make a move.

Comment

Iranian football transfers 2017

Best luck to PAG nonetheless. Honestly we can bash QSL legionnaires but it’s time to get behind our TM and support them wherever they go as long as they give their heart for the team, which PAG definitely does every time he puts on TM shirt.

Comment

Watch Xavi become assistant coach of Barcelona and takes PAG with him Master Strategist
                EAT. SLEEP. TM. REPEAT.

Comment

As others mentioned it's definitely a good sign that he only signed for 6 months. Obviously shows he's ready to move on to a strong league if he receives a good offer.

It would not at all make sense for him to make a last gasp move to Europe now so close to the world cup and risk becoming a bench warmer.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

You won't see any major signings occur right before the WC. Everyone is waiting until after the WC to see if they can lure good long term offers.

The only one we should be monitoring is Dejagah. He needs a 6 month deal NOW!

Comment

https://www.tasnimnews.com/fa/news/1...ت-می-کنم
                      Taha shariati says he has 4 offers from Spain, Italy, Germany, and France. He says he will make his decision on where to go by next week and him leaving Saipa is confirmed. He turns 18 in march so I guess most likely he will leave/join the team in the summer.

Comment

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
                        Taha shariati says he has 4 offers from Spain, Italy, Germany, and France. He says he will make his decision on where to go by next week and him leaving Saipa is confirmed. He turns 18 in march so I guess most likely he will leave/join the team in the summer.
                        stunning news if true

Comment

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
                          Its because he's the closest to European looking player we have

Nah jokes aside, Taha is a BEAST!! I still wouldn't call him up, because lets be honest, hes probably gonna be on a youth team (doubt hes gonna be signed to the team squad). But very impressive Taha!!!

Comment

Hoping its true if it means he gets to a decent good team and gets some sort of playing time or loaned to a team that will provide him playing time.
                            Taha has a very good opportunity to be the starting CB alongside PAG for 2022 WC

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                              Its because he's the closest to European looking player we have

Nah jokes aside, Taha is a BEAST!! I still wouldn't call him up, because lets be honest, hes probably gonna be on a youth team (doubt hes gonna be signed to the team squad). But very impressive Taha!!!
                              actually he said that 3 offers are for the first team, one is for the academy.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                                actually he said that 3 offers are for the first team, one is for the academy.
                                Wow... I'll be very impressed if something goes through then

Comment

Working...
                                X