Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
    PAG extended for another year with Sadd. lol
    Xavi told him to stay Iniesta is coming to Sadd also j/k
    http://90tv.ir/news/431692/%D9%BE%D9...A9%D9%86%D9%85
    He signed for only 6 months

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
      He signed for only 6 months
      This says until the end of the season, i read someone else, it is for another season. Hope it is until the end of this season only.

Comment

PAG is one of those money driven Iranian players, based on his own words I don't think that he will ever play in Europe. Shame because he has the potential to play almost in any league

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
          PAG is one of those money driven Iranian players, based on his own words I don't think that he will ever play in Europe. Shame because he has the potential to play almost in any league
          Didn't he take less money to go to China from Naft?

Comment

This says until the end of the season, i read someone else, it is for another season. Hope it is until the end of this season only.
            He posted on his Instagram that it is for 6 months

Comment

Didn't he take less money to go to China from Naft?
              He said himself that in China he was earning much more than he is even earning now with Al Sadd, he didn't stay because he couldn't endure the conditions there.

Anyways let's be serious here, no Naft player from any season has ever earned or will ever earn close to the salary of any Al Sadd (or Chinese league teams, especially 1st division) player

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                very sad, hopefully he will realise soon from the mistakes of players like hosseini
                AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

PAG extended for another year with Sadd. lol
                  Xavi told him to stay Iniesta is coming to Sadd also j/k

http://90tv.ir/news/431692/%D9%BE%D9...A9%D9%86%D9%85
                  He is wasting his talent..he can easily play for a mid table club in La Liga.

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                    very sad, hopefully he will realise soon from the mistakes of players like hosseini
                    unlike hosseini and many other iranian players, he actually is playing for a top level qatari team and not another mid table one.

Comment

unlike hosseini and many other iranian players, he actually is playing for a top level qatari team and not another mid table one.
                      His team hasn't even cracked the top 4 in the Asian Champions league since 2011.

Comment

The PAG bashing is very similar to that of Sardar.
                        Let the WC conclude then we will see what kind of offers open up for him.

I dont see PAG game getting any worse right now and he is always learning alot from Xavi.
                        Hopefully after the WC, we will see both of them get good offers

Comment

Agreed. He is at a good team that have had numerous camps in europe, matches vs euro teams, top facilties. Also they have players who are playing for their international teams like Bounedja, ( Algeria ) , Al haydos ( probably qatar's best player). WE all want him to go to europe but their is no doubt he has improved at al Sadd, is confident, and showing it for TM. Hopefully he moves after WC

Comment

I don't think he is ready to play in top leagues, a game like Sweden is an example that this guy still needs to progress, but he should be fine in leagues such as Belgium, Dutch, Greece.

Comment

PAG seems to support his entire family back home, so for him money is the priority.

Comment

I don't think he is ready to play in top leagues, a game like Sweden is an example that this guy still needs to progress, but he should be fine in leagues such as Belgium, Dutch, Greece.
                                the Sweden game was years ago bro

Comment

Working...
                                X