No announcement yet.

Iranian football transfers 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The only thing Terim will bring is discipline, he is just another old school coach.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
      terim is basically like mansourian ? So the greatest coach in turkeys footballing history is the level of alireza mansourian ? This guy coached Fiorentina , AC Milan, and Galatasaray, and took turkey to the SEMI FINALS of the Euro championships. This guy is probably one of the top 5 most experienced coaches in world football. SS job is an insult to this guy.
      I mean in terms of philosophy and temper.
      Considering Turkey's football infrastructure, their natural talent and their passion, they've actually done relatively poorly for a nation of their size.

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
        Wel kon dadash. When was the last time Esteghlal had a foreign coach?! They will throw in some random foreign names to keep the angry fans silent for a while and at the end they will sign Marfavi or Mazloumi again.
        The very knowledgeable German coach whose name is not popping in my head right now. He worked as a coach under Marfavi 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 he was also FIFA's official coaching instructor at the time.

Nonetheless I do agree with your argument that for some odd reason Esteghlal management always dodges hiring reputable foreign coaches, while easily paying heft sums to buy some domestic players. Seems like they're to proud not to hire their own Esteghlali coaches.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

According to a TRT journalist, Esteghlal is offering a 3 year contract worth 5 million euro
          https://twitter.com/VolkanKilic__/st...36509011570689

This was tweeted before Esteghlal announced their interest.

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
            The very knowledgeable German coach whose name is not popping in my head right now. He worked as a coach under Marfavi 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 he was also FIFA's official coaching instructor at the time.
            Rotemuller?

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
              Rotemuller?
              Yessir, thank you! [emoji1374][emoji1376]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Barzay couldn't come to terms with the Swedish team - Kalmar FF

بهنام برزای با تیم سوئدی به توافق نرسید
                بهنام برزای که چندی پیش برای عقد قرارداد ایران را به مقصد سوئد ترک کرد و با مسوولان تیم کالمار این کشور سر میز مذاکره نشست،در نهایت به توافقات لازم دست نیافت.
                سوئدی ها خواهان عقد قرارداد با بهنام برزای و استفاده از او برای شش ماه دیگر شدند که این مسئله از سوی این بازیکن مورد قبول واقع نشد.
                با توجه به اینکه لیگ سوئد هفته*های پایانی خود را سپری می*کند،مدیران باشگاه به دنبال عقد قرارداد و استفاده از این بازیکن برای لیگ آینده که شش ماه دیگر شروع می*شود بودند که برزای با رد این مسئله و به خاطر اینکه سال قبل جام جهانی است زیر بار امضای این قرارداد نرفت.
                در همین راستا قرار است برزای ظرف چند روز آینده به ایران برگشته و پای میز مذاکره با تیم هایی که او را می*خواهند نشسته و تیم جدید خودش را معرفی کند.
                ورزش سه

Comment

Dutch website www.vi.nl says Coach Gertjan Verbeek turned down an offer from IPL.

• Gertjan Verbeek heeft een aanbieding uit Iran afgeslagen. De oefenmeester is na zijn ontslag bij VfL Bochum werkloos op trainersvlak, maar wacht selectief op zijn nieuwe club. 'Er is nog niets voorbij gekomen wat ik een leuk avontuur of een leuke uitdaging vind.' (Omroep Fryslân)

Which team can this be?

UPDATE:

He says it goes against his principles to work in a country where woman cannot enter the stadiums and they still have death penalty
                  here is the (Dutch) link ;

https://www.ad.nl/nederlands-voetbal...traf~a5c783ca/

https://www.nu.nl/voetbal/4940054/ve...principes.html
                  Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                  O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
                    Dutch website www.vi.nl says Coach Gertjan Verbeek turned down an offer from IPL.

• Gertjan Verbeek heeft een aanbieding uit Iran afgeslagen. De oefenmeester is na zijn ontslag bij VfL Bochum werkloos op trainersvlak, maar wacht selectief op zijn nieuwe club. 'Er is nog niets voorbij gekomen wat ik een leuk avontuur of een leuke uitdaging vind.' (Omroep Fryslân)

Which team can this be?
                    Esteghlal

Comment

^^ WOW, that he turns down such offer. Seriously don't understand. Verbeek is a good coach, but don't know if his discipline attitude would work in IPL

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
                        ^^ WOW, that he turns down such offer. Seriously don't understand. Verbeek is a good coach, but don't know if his discipline attitude would work in IPL
                        There is no other team looking for a foreign coach.
                        Looks like he turned it down because of political reasons.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                          There is no other team looking for a foreign coach.
                          Looks like he turned it down because of political reasons.
                          In the 2nd link i posted, he confirms that "he would work in Tehran" and that Iran is a nice country BUT he doesn't like the woman/stadium thing and death penalty

Comment

Verbeek was/is a returning guest at Voetbal Inside (very popular Dutch TV football program) where they have constantly been criticizing Bert van Marwijk for coaching Saudi Arabia, saying he doesn't have values for coaching in a country where they mistreat women and perform the death penalty publicly etc. They said that Van Marwijk only thinks about money and nothing else.

Now I bet Verbeek doesn't want to come across as a hypocrit, so that, I think, is one of the reasons he turned down this offer.

That being said, if I recall correctly Verbeek was the one who argued during one of those shows that the capital punishment is also done in the US. But I'm not entirely sure whether it was him or someone else...
                            Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Lol...
                              Naft is going to change the head-coach AGAIN! Apparently a foreign coach will replace Karimi and is going to be presented tomorrow.

My bet is either Stimac or Skocic.

Comment

Naft has no money - what the hell are these people doing?

And does Karimi have any respect for himself? He joined, then left, then joined again and now he leaves again...

Comment

Working...
                                X