No announcement yet.

Iranian football transfers 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dejagah is going to be the most interesting one. I just hope it's not going to be Perspolis or some shitty persian gulf state team.

Comment

Originally posted by Ari View Post
      Dejagah is going to be the most interesting one. I just hope it's not going to be Perspolis or some shitty persian gulf state team.
      Pretty sure he decided on Panathinaikos.... or did it break down?

Comment

Either way, Dejagah needs to PLAY and stay in form for the WC. He hasn't played any meaningful games in almost 2 years or so.
        Making the move to Greece or staying in Germany would be the best decision he could make..

However, he probably knows his spot for TM in WC is safe, so he doesn't mind pursuing Qatar teams if they pay well or Perspolis

Comment

Perspolis roster will be complete with Nourollahi returning back, so there is no place for Dejagah, unless someone unexpectedly leaves.

Comment

Piroozi Daily: Shahab Zahedi joined IBV from the Icelandic League.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
              Isn't our leauge better than theirs?

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                Isn't our leauge better than theirs?
                it is, still cool though. Ive always wanted to visit Iceland.

Put this factor in there as well, if you go to Europe, any league in Europe and you perform well then you will increase your chances of going to a better league because you have proven yourself outside of your own home league. Plus if you have a good agent it will be even better.

I dont know who this guy is or if he is any good but GL HF

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                  If this is true, he should be able to play in their games right now, and they are halfway done with their league. Usually, Scandinavian leagues play in the Spring/Summer to avoid harsh winter conditions.

Comment

Congrats to Zahedi. He is taking the hard way to reach his goals. Icelandic league is not as bad as people say, it serves as a stepping stone to the European leagues.

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
                      Congrats to Zahedi. He is taking the hard way to reach his goals. Icelandic league is not as bad as people say, it serves as a stepping stone to the European leagues.
                      Pretty much all Scandinavian leagues are a stepping stone to Erevedise and then boom big time! some players go straight to big leagues from here though. If you preform better than the rest people will see you for sure

Comment

Robson Januario who was on loan to Esteghlal last season from Bahia transferred to Boavista (Portuguese top division)

Comment

Shahab Zahedi @ IBV

Good luck, Shahab!

Comment

Some Iranian media are reporting that an Iranian team is offering a 160 thousand euro offer for Eamon Zayed.... low key hyped, but I doubt that he'll come back to Iran

Comment

It's a short term hit for zahedi with a long term gain - yes the Icelandic league is obviously weaker than ours but the simple fact that a young & talented player like him will be able to consistently play and grow in a league that send lots of players to holland, Denmark, Belgium, etc. is what makes this a decent move for him. With his talent I know he will stand out and move up soon....damesh garm
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

The Iraqi Marvan Hussein to Sepahan on 2 year contract.

Comment

Working...
                                X