Iranian football transfers 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
    Why? You would think someone like Daei would understand the importance of going to Europe more than others..... Especially to a team like Ajax
    exactly. How can you be so selfish?
    TEAM MELLI IRAN - PERSPOLIS

Comment

Iranian football transfers 2017

I don't believe it. Torabi will be 23 in a few months. Ajax won't buy a 23 year old player who plays in the IPL.

Comment

^you sayin it as 23 yo is considered OLD..?
        Thats still 2-3 years before hitting his supposed football prime age..!

i agree though sounds like sorta of a bs news to me...!? but if true..? i'd demand we force Daie to take a walk of atonement
        Shame.... Shame..... Shame...

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
          ^you sayin it as 23 yo is considered OLD..?
          Thats still 2-3 years before hitting his supposed football prime age..!
          In general yes, you are right, but for Ajax standards buying a 23 year old player, especially one from an Asian country who is is still relatively unproven (for European standards), is not something they would do so easily.
          Ajax really loves to develop their own talents, or get talents at a very very young age.

They even made a fuss about buying the best player of the Eredivisie, Hakim Ziyech (23 years old back then), because they didn't really want to spend a lot of money, and that for an already proven player who was tearing the league apart at FC Twente.

Anyway, I would be surprised if this news about Torabi was true, and even more amazed if Daei came inbetween and did not let him go.
          Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Originally posted by kia View Post
            If you were a Korean or Japanese would you live in Iran?
            We just had a Korean player in Iran who lived played in Sanat Naft I think.

Comment

Originally posted by shahramii View Post
              Ali Daie turned down torabi to ajax

فاضلی در پاسخ به این سوال که آیا به جز طارمی بحث انتقال بازیکن ایرانی دیگری به اروپا هم مطرح بود یا خیر گفت: بله. ما درخواستی به باشگاه سایپا برای ترانسفر شدن و جدایی مهدی ترابی مطرح کردیم و صحبت*هایی هم در این زمینه شد اما سرمربی تیم آقای علی دایی اعلام کردند که نتوانسته*اند جایگزین مناسبی برای ترابی بیابند به همین خاطر با جدایی این بازیکن مخالفت کردند و در نهایت هم باشگاه سایپا اجازه ترانسفر شدن ترابی را نداد.

وی در پاسخ به سوال ایسنا مبنی بر اینکه آیا این باشگاه از باشگاه*های خوب اروپایی بوده و مثلا در لیگ قهرمانان اروپا هم حضور داشته است یا خیر گفت: بله، باشگاه آژاکس آمستردام هلند خواهان جذب مهدی ترابی بود.
              I don't believe it.
              Daei is one of the first to tell his players to move to Europe.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                I don't believe it.
                Daei is one of the first to tell his players to move to Europe.
                I don't know about all that ..!?
                From my understanding, he has already rejected some EU based inquiries on behalf of Torabi, saying that he needed him & wasn't able to replace his quality & importance for his team this upcoming season ..!
                But I also highly doubt he would stand in the way if an offer was to come from such high profile EU club such as Ajax...!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                  I don't know about all that ..!?
                  From my understanding, he has already rejected some EU based inquiries on behalf of Torabi, saying that he needed him & wasn't able to replace his quality & importance for his team this upcoming season ..!
                  But I also highly doubt he would stand in the way if an offer was to come from such high profile EU club such as Ajax...!
                  I don't believe any of the rumors quite frankly because Saipa every year has said we will let Torabi to go to Europe and then they bring up (probably false) offers which they rejected.

If he had a real offer, they'd take it.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                    Lol mate you don't know anything about me or where I live, so stop acting like you do. What are you talking about we have/had foreigners from highly developed countries live here.
                    You asked a question and I answered it. Don't get your panties in a bunch.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                      I don't believe any of the rumors quite frankly because Saipa every year has said we will let Torabi to go to Europe and then they bring up (probably false) offers which they rejected.
                      If he had a real offer, they'd take it.
                      well I honestly dont think at this point he could be Expecting OFFERS to be coming his way from Europe..!! if he had any EU aspirations, he like Rumin would have to actively pursue it and doubt if any possibly Interested EU club would be willing to drop any more than 1-200k on his transfer outa iran anyways..!!
                      to say that Daie and or Saipa mgmt are really welcoming and encouraging of EU Move for him is also bs..!
                      in fact im fairly sure they have already if not still discouraging him from Actively pursuing an EU Move..!?
                      They just claim that they will entertain EU offers for him...! offers that they know aint gonna come unless he is pursuing it aggressively..!
                      how long more do they have him on their books anyhow..? perhaps after a decent showing @ WC (if he even makes the traveling squad considering him playing his trade in PGL...!) he could hope for an semi decent EU offer to fall on his lap..! but as it stands it looks like Taremi he is pretty much gonna be permanent PGL/ARAB League prospect..!?

Comment

You asked a question and I answered it. Don't get your panties in a bunch.
                        You asked a question and I answered. But I'm also telling you to harfe dahanet behfam va betar ke az chizi ke nemidooni harf nazan.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                          You asked a question and I answered. But I'm also telling you to harfe dahanet behfam va betar ke az chizi ke nemidooni harf nazan.
                          Boro spongebobet ra bebin va dandoonaat ra mesvak bezan va bekhab.

Comment

^^

Only on PFDC

Comment

Boro spongebobet ra bebin va dandoonaat ra mesvak bezan va bekhab.

Comment

This is the Iraqi striker Sepahan is linked with.

Comment

Working...
                                X