No announcement yet.

Iranian football transfers 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Due to debts: Transfer ban imposed on Naft Tehran.

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1383329...A-%D8%B4%D8%AF

Comment

Rahim Zahivi reached an agreement with Esteghlal Tehran

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1383353...B3%DB%8C%D8%AF

Comment

He was the one who looked the most frustrated with not being paid so it was kinda expected that he would jump ship asap. He was SS Khuzestan's best player and probably more of their best guys will leave, they will likely be chaotic in the ACL

Comment

If SS Khuzestan doesn't fix their financial problems until Sunday, couple of players will leave them for other teams. So far Pourghaz and Abdi have already left the team.

http://90tv.ir/news/346024/%D8%AA%D9...B4%D9%88%D8%AF

Comment

Apparently, Khalatbari terminated his contract with Gostaresh.

http://cup.ir/sport/iranianfootball/...4%D8%AF/173481

Comment

Meydavoudi joins Siah Jamegan.

Comment

Jalal Abdi joins Sepahan

Source: Khabar Varzeshi

Comment

Aloys Nong joins Esteghlal Khuzestan on a 6 month deal

Comment

Who did Pourghaz sign with?

Comment

Originally posted by babak_iran View Post
                      Who did Pourghaz sign with?
                      Nobody yet but according to our media => Persepolis, Tractor and Saipa are interested. I don't think Persepolis signs him if we can get Shoja from Sep!

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                        Nobody yet but according to our media => Persepolis, Tractor and Saipa are interested. I don't think Persepolis signs him if we can get Shoja from Sep!
                        Shoja is not going anywhere!! PP need to forget about him and A.Karimi! It wont happen.

Comment

Originally posted by babak_iran View Post
                          Shoja is not going anywhere!! PP need to forget about him and A.Karimi! It wont happen.
                          How do you know about that? Do they have contracts with Sep or you are just quoting someone telling it won't happen? It is not just to the fans. Its between clubs and agents. I don't rule out Shoja because he is a Persepolis fan and likes to be among our boys. I also like to have A.Karimi if he accepts the deal. We need the boys for ACL what's your deal?

Comment

How do you know about that? Do they have contracts with Sep or you are just quoting someone telling it won't happen? It is not just to the fans. Its between clubs and agents. I don't rule out Shoja because he is a Persepolis fan and likes to be among our boys. I also like to have A.Karimi if he accepts the deal. We need the boys for ACL what's your deal?
                            veisi said even if we sign Pique we wont release Khalilzadeh. Ali Karimi is a product of Sepahan and he is Isfahani. Mage khoskhole bekhad bargarde Iran bereh persepolis? Good sign players from other teams. We are Sepahan. we are an important team in a rebuild and we need our players.

Comment

Tayebi is negotiating with Sep and Sep CEO doesn't disagree if Tayebi signs with Sep. The price Persepolis is offering is good enough and very tempting! hopefully Shoja will be coming to his home (now or at the end of season).

(After watching Naft vs Sep)
                              Second thought: We don't need Shoja. His temper will cost us a lot in ACL vs Arabs. Sep can keep him for more red cards. Thank you Mr. Veisi for blocking the transfer. Now, that things are clear we need to focus on another choice. Who is a decent CB but with less temper problem in IPL? I don't want to see another Khanzadeh or Bengar of last year in our team.

Comment

Tayebi is negotiating with Sep and Sep CEO doesn't disagree if Tayebi signs with Sep. The price Persepolis is offering is good enough and very tempting! hopefully Shoja will be coming to his home (now or at the end of season).
                                You will be disappointed by the end of transfer period then. Even if we sign tayyebi we need to keep Khalilzadeh, we have no good center backs outside of coulibaly and shoja. We need a backup in case one gets injured or suspended. Shoja extended his contract until the end of the season. Maybe you can snatch him for next season.

Comment

Working...
                                X