Iranian football transfers 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^ when?
    Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
    O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by Nariman View Post
      ACL means shit compared to this, I rather have Taremi move to Europe. It's amazing despite all the huge khartokhar going on in PGL, people still do not want to accept how important it is for our players to get out. Hundreds of players were wasted, and very very very few stagnated. A team like Panionios might not be much stronger than the top teams of PGL, but the environment is much healthier and more professional, including the facilities, coaches, lifestyle, discipline, training... and the player has a much higher chance to get scouted and move to a bigger team next season.
      Why? Why are we so ignorant to not see & accept this after all the hundreds, if not thousands, of players that have been wasted throughout all the years...why FFS?????
      Why?
      Typical Iranian Koon-Goshadi
      We want the MOST of everything, with the LEAST amount of effort

Comment

Originally posted by ShiroKhorshid View Post
        Nowadays trials happen mostly when a player is offered to a club by an agent. Most probably Ostende was not interested or aware of Rezaeian. You guys have to keep in mind that these clubs decline hundreds of players per season. So actually being able to get a trial is a way in the right direction. He definately has what it takes to impress them.
        Correct.
        If the club had not kept an eye on a player to follow him and his performances (as is done for more well known players' cases), then when that player is proposed (by agent or ... ), it would be natural to first familiarize themselves with the chap's abilities.
        Besides, he hasnt played in club competition for some time now. ANYone would want to assess his fitness and preparedness. Especially if they have to hire him over their own nat'ls (something our f**Ked up clubs hardly bother to follow!)

I also think once we establish ourselves once again in Europe and have decent number of players there coupled with mostly good/decent performances in their clubs, therefore setting a general standards for Iranian players, we'd see less and less "tests"

Comment

90TV website claims two greek teams are ready to pay the treansfer fee for Taremi, one being Olympiakos.

http://90tv.ir/news/403678/%d8%a2%d9...b1%d9%85%db%8c

He seems to be trying his best to go to europe, but Persepolis management have been quite obstructive so far.

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
            90TV website claims two greek teams are ready to pay the treansfer fee for Taremi, one being Olympiakos.

http://90tv.ir/news/403678/%d8%a2%d9...b1%d9%85%db%8c

He seems to be trying his best to go to europe, but Persepolis management have been quite obstructive so far.
            Olympiakos just signed Emenike too. It would not be a good move for him to go there.

Comment

PP set the price at a million for Taremi and here an ex TM coach says $135k is the most a player in Iran is worth.
              ابراهیمی با انتقاد از مبالغ بالایی که امسال به بازیکنان پرداخت شد، اظهار کرد: به اعتقاد من با ارزش ترین بازیکن فوتبال در نهایت 500 میلیون تومان ارزش دارد.

http://www.irna.ir/fa/News/82586508/

Comment

Lets put it this way: I can't remember a time in Iranian football where we had multiple threads on half a dozen players being on the verge to Europe. Somehow shows the positive development in our football. Hail CQ!!!!

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
                  Olympiakos just signed Emenike too. It would not be a good move for him to go there.
                  Emenike?
                  Wow! he still plays? what is his age, 67 or so?

Comment

Originally posted by 8008s View Post
                    PP set the price at a million for Taremi and here an ex TM coach says $135k is the most a player in Iran is worth.
                    ابراهیمی با انتقاد از مبالغ بالایی که امسال به بازیکنان پرداخت شد، اظهار کرد: به اعتقاد من با ارزش ترین بازیکن فوتبال در نهایت 500 میلیون تومان ارزش دارد.

http://www.irna.ir/fa/News/82586508/
                    Pretty sure Terek payed like 300,000 for mohammadi and NEC payed around 200,000 if I'm not mistaken.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

I don't blame Persepolis for wanting a high transfer fee.
                      They (Daei to be specific) scouted him from the Azadegan League and invested in him. The club deserves some return for this work.
                      They can't just let him go on a free transfer because it would make us feel good.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                        They (Daei to be specific) scouted him from the Azadegan League and invested in him. The club deserves some return for this work.
                        They can't just let him go on a free transfer because it would make us feel good.
                        This is an interesting perspective, but why would they intervene if the European team has already matched the 1 million valuation?

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
                          This is an interesting perspective, but why would they intervene if the European team has already matched the 1 million valuation?
                          None of the European teams have matched it.
                          Taremi is trying to get the fee lowered, but again from a business sense I don't see why Iranian clubs shouldn't make money off this.

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
                            ^^ when?
                            July 8th I believe

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                              true, 1 mil is a fair asking price in transfer fee for a regular well-performing International and arguably the best player in our league..!!
                              taking him out any cheaper than a mil, will actually in a way, harm his chances of playing minutes in the host EU club..!!

but it sure wouldnt surprise me to find out the 1 mil fee has been met by a few EU clubs but PP ozgals still trying to derail his move by playing games..!! He would be very tough to replace for them..!! unless they do a Karim for Mehdi swap plus a half a mil..??

ps
                              how long more do PP have him under contract for anyhow..!?

Comment

KVO has got quite a good budget, Marc Coucke, being the president and a really successful business man. So if they really want him I don't think money will be a big issue.

Envoyé de mon LG-H850 en utilisant Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X