No announcement yet.

Iranian football transfers 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Taremi wouldnt have played a significant role in the world cup anyway. We would need defensively sound wingers in those positions. Probably hajsafi at left and jahanbakhsh right

Comment

It's ok boys. Ramin is more than capable of shining in any Belgian team, so this 'trial' should be no hurdle for him.

Comment

This is an insult to someone like Rezaeian, wonder why he agreed on such a thing, what happened to Mahdavi's BS regarding multiple offers from Holland and Belgium,etc for Rezaeian?

Comment

i dont know much about belgian league but i hear currently its higher rated and more competitive than Eredivisie ..?? if so..

honestly, i'd be impressed if he is successful in his trial and makes the team that supposed finished 4th in the league last season..!

ps
          so i gather the financial terms have been somewhat agreed already and all thats left is for him to prove that he can handle the competition ..?

Comment

Our players' reputation declined rapidly after we failed to qualify for 2010 WC and it hasn't fully recovered yet.

Comment

Good fortune to Ramin Rezaeian!

Comment

Iran hasn't have a popular name in the world, let alone solely in soccer!

At least our players get oppertunities to prove themself, if this kind of trials are going to be succesfull, it wil open doors for others.
                In time we can have the wet dream of big teams, big leagues and trial free transfers ; )

For now, be happy!
                Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

KV Oostende is a 2,5 hour drive for me, should i go and ask our hamvatan a few PFDC questions?
                  Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                  O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
                    KV Oostende is a 2,5 hour drive for me, should i go and ask our hamvatan a few PFDC questions?
                    Yes please and also give him a boos on the pichooni for his outstanding performance for Team Melli.

Comment

Trials in general never were successful for Iranian players for some reason, even with good performances (Mohammadi) let's see if this one will be better

Comment

^ yup
                        Trials are for most part bs and waste of the player's time..!
                        its pretty much a desperation move by player trying to get himself a EU contract.

clubs usually have their eyes set on another prospect in the market for that particular position they are trying to fill the void of. so they pretty much string along a few promising trialist along, in case their 1st choice pursuit failed last minutes, they can fall back on those lot.

i wish him all the best, but can't say im too hopeful he will make the cut..??

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                          ^ yup
                          Trials are for most part bs and waste of the player's time..!
                          its pretty much a desperation move by player trying to get himself a EU contract.

clubs usually have their eyes set on another prospect in the market for that particular position they are trying to fill the void of. so they pretty much string along a few promising trialist along, in case their 1st choice pursuit failed last minutes, they can fall back on those lot.

i wish him all the best, but can't say im too hopeful he will make the cut..??
                          Agreed. I have no doubts that he is probably better than all of their RB options, but even with that I don't know if he'll make it. See Mohammadi showed was much better (and younger) than all Sturm Graz LBs but it still fell through.

These days Western European leagues, no matter how good/bad they are, play hard to get and don't easily invest on Iranians. I always said that our guys have to do it "the hard way" as opposed to other mainstream AFC nations (Japan, Korea, China, Australia)

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                            i dont know much about belgian league but i hear currently its higher rated and more competitive than Eredivisie ..?? if so..

honestly, i'd be impressed if he is successful in his trial and makes the team that supposed finished 4th in the league last season..!

ps
                            so i gather the financial terms have been somewhat agreed already and all thats left is for him to prove that he can handle the competition ..?
                            It seems like based on talking to our dutch members, and my experience in watching some games Eredivisie quality has gone down a bit over the years (and I wouldn't be surprised if Belgium's has gone up) they seem to have invested a lot in their clubs recently.
                            --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                            --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                            ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                            --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                            ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Rezaeian will likely play in a friendly against Vitesse, who he was linked with previously

Comment

‏مهدي طارمي در پي غيبت در تمرين و ديدار دوستانه امروز، به كميته انظباطي باشگاه فراخوانده شد.

Comment

Working...
                                X