• Show
Clear All

Ostende is in Europa league btw.

Comment

The trial will last one week :

https://www.walfoot.be/fra/news/lis/...e-avec-ostende

http://www.voetbalnieuws.be/news/251...C3%ABl_en_Iran

Comment

That is sad. The best right back on the best team in Asia has to go on trial with a team from Belgium. If he was Japanese or Korean..... well you guys know the story

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
          That is sad. The best right back on the best team in Asia has to go on trial with a team from Belgium. If he was Japanese or Korean..... well you guys know the story
          If our so called flag holders (Karimi, Azmoun, Taremi, etc..) opened the path, we wouldn't be in such situation

Comment

Posted the photos on PFDC facebook:
            https://www.facebook.com/PersianfootballTV/

Formerly known as Persianking!
            Follow me @
            instagram/iranscout
            instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
              Ostende is in Europa league btw.
              They also just sold their right back to Lazio so Ramin could get into the team immediately

Comment

This is an absolute insult to invite rezaeian on a trial....they should be kissing his feet to sign with them. Dameh Rezaeian garm for sucking up his pride to make Europe happen I'm sure he will own all those players
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Baba dame Panionios garm, test mest baraye bazikonaamon nemizaran. In chi e dige!!

Yaroo in hame dar TM baazi karde, dige chi mikhain azash?
                  DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Nowadays trials happen mostly when a player is offered to a club by an agent. Most probably Ostende was not interested or aware of Rezaeian. You guys have to keep in mind that these clubs decline hundreds of players per season. So actually being able to get a trial is a way in the right direction. He definately has what it takes to impress them.

Comment

He's 100% good enough for that league.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

If Kaveh didn't have to go on trial, Rezaeian should have clubs of this caliber bidding for him to join at the bare minimum

Comment

I'm a bit surprised that he has to go on trial as well, but its not just about being good. Every team has criteria for a player to join the squad, and it differs from team to team ( and its not all about skill).

I love Rezaeian, but keep in mind the guy has not played club football in a while. I am sure he will impress them, but when you consider all the facts, it actually isn't as insulting as we are making it seem.

Comment

Damn it feels good to click our national team line-up and seeing all these European flags next to their names .

-Replace Taremi with Kaveh,
                            -add in Shekari and Haghighi/Davari (maybe if they do well)
                            -Rezaeian gets the Euro gig
                            -maybe have Tafazolli or Ghoddos

Our Team will look litttttt for the WC
                            EAT. SLEEP. TM. REPEAT.

Comment

Those Olaghs have Ramin Rezaeian a highly rated fullback in Asia with good attacking & defensive contributions and a full starting 11 international which is 2nd in the world to qualify for WC to go on 1 week trial? How disgraceful to our football, I hope he goes and tears it in Belgian Leauge.

Comment

Originally posted by YeCheesi Tala View Post
                                Damn it feels good to click our national team line-up and seeing all these European flags next to their names .

-Replace Taremi with Kaveh,
                                -add in Shekari and Haghighi/Davari (maybe if they do well)
                                -Rezaeian gets the Euro gig
                                -maybe have Tafazolli or Ghoddos

Our Team will look litttttt for the WC
                                So just because Rezaei plays in Europe he should replace Taremi who arguably scored the 3 of the most important goals of the World Cup qualifying campaign? players should be called up based on their ability and performance, not if they play in Europe.

Comment

Working...
                                X