Iranian football transfers 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NFL View Post
    not sure what you mean "every player has a release clause"!
    I suppose every contract can account for such day when a "Release" is required, but it's not an automatic thing where a player can just leave whenever he wants to. conditions (assuming predefined in the contract) have to be met. I give you an example: Thiago of Barcelona was able to move to BM because in his contract he had a clause that he must get a certain amount of minutes of playing time during the season, otherwise he would become a free agent at the end of that season. Barca missed the threshold and Thiago went to BM with ZERO transfer fee.
    In spain every contract has to have a release clause. That is not the case in Iran. Ronaldo's release clause was set at 1.3 billions at one point. I think Spain is the only country that requires release clause. it is optional in other places.

But I wish all Iranian players with potential are smart enough to put on in their contract.. They never sign long contracts in iran anyways, so it shouldn't be hard to add it in. Club has nothing to lose.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NFL View Post
      not sure what you mean "every player has a release clause"!
      I suppose every contract can account for such day when a "Release" is required, but it's not an automatic thing where a player can just leave whenever he wants to. conditions (assuming predefined in the contract) have to be met. I give you an example: Thiago of Barcelona was able to move to BM because in his contract he had a clause that he must get a certain amount of minutes of playing time during the season, otherwise he would become a free agent at the end of that season. Barca missed the threshold and Thiago went to BM with ZERO transfer fee.
      Nope..

SO Thiago did have a clause in his contract that if he didn't play a certain amount of minutes during the season his release clause would lower to 35 million euros from 80 million euros, so Bayern paid 35 million euros for Thiago which is not much for a player of his calibre.. which is one of Barcelona's biggest ever mistakes as the league was finished with a few games left yet they didn't play him
      Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
      http://sites.google.com/site/pfdccalendar/
      [Click on a game to see detailed description including time]
      Villa + Messi =

Comment

release clausule is not mandatory, you can put that in a agreement, but its not if every player has it.
        Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
        O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Ali Karimi became Naft Tehran's headcoach

Comment

so Taremi didnt go to Perspolis Training today. He has asked the club to give him some more time to see if he can line up a move to Europe. I hope its true but I wont be surprised if he stays in Perspolis and just enjoying his extended vacation. I think he will do well in Holland .. Hopefully he will go there.
            sigpic

Comment

Bakhtiar Rahmani joined Paykan

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                Ali Karimi became Naft Tehran's headcoach
                How long until he fights with the board or quits?
                He's joining the team that has the most issues off the field. Makes no sense for him.

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
                  Bakhtiar Rahmani joined Paykan
                  His career really went down the drain once he went to TS for sarbazi. He never recovered from it.

Comment

Interesting signing:Armin Sohrabian to Es

Comment

Apparently the interest between Iranionios and Mehdi Taremi is mutual!

If things go smoothly with Persepolis he could be the 3rd Iranian on this gem of a greek team with in a few weeks!

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post

If things go smoothly with Persepolis he could be the 3rd Iranian on this gem of a greek team with in a few weeks!
                        Who is the second?

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                          Who is the second?
                          Ehsanizos Hajishafizitis

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                            Who is the second?
                            First was Ansarifard, second was Shojaei, and third could be Taremi

Comment

Ehsanizos Hajishafizitis
                              Is it official? It was due to be announced today

Comment

source ? Wonder if a move to Dinamo or Lokomotiv is a better choice for him... Getting out of Iran nonetheless would be fantastic. But I doubt it, he seems content for the time being at PP who have big ACL games coming up.

EDIT : apparently Branko has said taremi is free to go and PP will help him leave if he wants. He said they dont want to keep anybody against their will and care about their players futures. Do it Mahdi !

Comment

Working...
                                X