Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
    Urawa Red Diamonds (Japan) rumoured to be after Taremi
    With this transfer Taremi would put us Iranian fans in the ''friend zone'' - it's not PGL but it's also no Europe

Comment

Seriously - no hate - but you have to laugh at everyone claiming that a player like Mehdi Taremi has no offers. The guy become the top scorer of the league, advanced to the quarterfinal of the ACL being one of the top scorers in Asia and just qualified with his national team to the world cup having a huge impact...really??? He has no offers and is not good enough???

Either you have no clue about Iranian football or you must be living in some other dimension. There have been players half as talented as him that did get offers and you can be sure - despite what some think - our players do get enough offers - even those who are not in TM and not on the fans "radar". Maybe not from Barca, Real, Bayern - not from top teams of the best leagues - but they do have the chance to move to Europe and push themselves to the top - but that’s exactly what they don’t want...

The MAIN problem is our attitude - too many soosools refusing to work hard and leave their comfort zone. They think they can directly join the best of the best.
      This doesn’t apply to the players only; even fans don’t appreciate it enough when someone is willing to work hard, starting from the bottom. It’s just in our blood, Iranians are known to lack discipline and lack the will to pass their limit - even likes of Gucci or Dejagah wasted valuable time in gutter leagues. This destroys our image and just proves what the main problem is all about.

Whole reason behind CQ's success is the fact that he brought some sort of discipline and professionalism to the team, fans and federation. Some basic shit we simply lack...You can bring Messi, Ronadlo and younger Maradona and Pele - the TEAM will never be successful in the long run without these attributes. There is a reason why CQ picks Haghighi, even when he didn’t get playing time - or Ali Karimi, Ezatolahi...players that many coaches wouldn’t have invited, but CQ appreciated their effort and gave them the reward they deserve.

So please, can we stop with this nonsense. It's pretty clear why Taremi, and hundreds of other players, haven't moved to Europe. There are many reason, but MAIN issue is our lazy goshad mindset.
      Formerly known as Persianking!
      Follow me @
      instagram/iranscout
      instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

I have a hunch that Taremi is waiting down the offers, until he finds out where Ramin is going. Then later they could walk down the sunset together.

Comment

I think Taremi is still under contract, so any team that wants him has to pay a hefty transfer fee.

Comment

Taremi and Torabi are the two players that I think need to move to Europe at this age.

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by Nariman View Post
              Seriously - no hate - but you have to laugh at everyone claiming that a player like Mehdi Taremi has no offers. The guy become the top scorer of the league, advanced to the quarterfinal of the ACL being one of the top scorers in Asia and just qualified with his national team to the world cup having a huge impact...really??? He has no offers and is not good enough???

Either you have no clue about Iranian football or you must be living in some other dimension. There have been players half as talented as him that did get offers and you can be sure - despite what some think - our players do get enough offers - even those who are not in TM and not on the fans "radar". Maybe not from Barca, Real, Bayern - not from top teams of the best leagues - but they do have the chance to move to Europe and push themselves to the top - but that’s exactly what they don’t want...

The MAIN problem is our attitude - too many soosools refusing to work hard and leave their comfort zone. They think they can directly join the best of the best.
              This doesn’t apply to the players only; even fans don’t appreciate it enough when someone is willing to work hard, starting from the bottom. It’s just in our blood, Iranians are known to lack discipline and lack the will to pass their limit - even likes of Gucci or Dejagah wasted valuable time in gutter leagues. This destroys our image and just proves what the main problem is all about.

Whole reason behind CQ's success is the fact that he brought some sort of discipline and professionalism to the team, fans and federation. Some basic shit we simply lack...You can bring Messi, Ronadlo and younger Maradona and Pele - the TEAM will never be successful in the long run without these attributes. There is a reason why CQ picks Haghighi, even when he didn’t get playing time - or Ali Karimi, Ezatolahi...players that many coaches wouldn’t have invited, but CQ appreciated their effort and gave them the reward they deserve.

So please, can we stop with this nonsense. It's pretty clear why Taremi, and hundreds of other players, haven't moved to Europe. There are many reason, but MAIN issue is our lazy goshad mindset.
              Don't worry, once Taremi will join a "FIFA video game league", the same people that hate on him will suddenly be all over him

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                Don't worry, once Taremi will join a "FIFA video game league", the same people that hate on him will suddenly be all over him
                I for one, will never stop trash talking Taremi. Every time I praise him he plays shit in the entire game, and every time I talk shit about him he scores within 15 minutes

Comment

Wow so behnam barzay has officially left eses. I guess greece is next?

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
                    Wow so behnam barzay has officially left eses. I guess greece is next?
                    Let's hope so. I swear, Iranionios will soon have a full Iranian starting XI

Comment

So our next legionnaires seem most likely to be Rezaiean, Barzay, Shekari ( doubt he will join rostov) . Then possibly Taremi, Torabi, PAG, Beiranvand after WC.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                        I think Taremi is still under contract, so any team that wants him has to pay a hefty transfer fee.
                        He signed a two year contract last year. He ain't going anywhere unless persepolis signs off on it.

Comment

Originally posted by NFL View Post
                          He signed a two year contract last year. He ain't going anywhere unless persepolis signs off on it.
                          Maybe, but every player has a release clause to forfeit a 100% control over a player by the club. SS recently broke a clause for Shojaeian maybe a foreign club can do the same with Taremi.

Comment

Any details on who wanted to sign Torabi? Guy is a gem, would be such a massive shame if he didn't get to leave
                            Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
                            محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
                            - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

I think from Germany it was second division teams

Comment

Originally posted by sedee91 View Post
                                Maybe, but every player has a release clause to forfeit a 100% control over a player by the club. SS recently broke a clause for Shojaeian maybe a foreign club can do the same with Taremi.
                                not sure what you mean "every player has a release clause"!

I suppose every contract can account for such day when a "Release" is required, but it's not an automatic thing where a player can just leave whenever he wants to. conditions (assuming predefined in the contract) have to be met. I give you an example: Thiago of Barcelona was able to move to BM because in his contract he had a clause that he must get a certain amount of minutes of playing time during the season, otherwise he would become a free agent at the end of that season. Barca missed the threshold and Thiago went to BM with ZERO transfer fee.

Comment

Working...
                                X