Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Falcao Vs. Shamsaei - Iran's World Record under threat!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

vahid can play for tm, he is fit and playing for club, if we play a friendly he can score 6-7 goals easily and as he mentioned he has scored against every nation multiple times

Comment

So the Brazilian douchebag wants to come back from retirement just to break Shamsaei's record? I support Vahid to do the same thing, which is to keep his record from this douchebag

Comment

Originally posted by Lorestani View Post
        I think this is beyond childish. If they wanna reinvite him just to get the record, so be it. As long as we beat them in world cup games, they can have all the records they want.
        I disagree with you. You do not get the message posted on this thread. The issue is something else.
        چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Okay, I read all the comments.

THANKS for this thread. THANKS to those who agree Vahid Shamsaee should return to score more goals. As Shamsaee mentioned, this is NOT about him. This is NATIONAL matter.

Taj has agreed for Shamsaee to return to national team, so WHY wait? Arrange friendlies. PFDC members should support and pay for tickets to make friendlies happen.

I am for Shamsaee to play to score more goals.

Comment

Originally posted by AIrani View Post
            I disagree with you. You do not get the message posted on this thread. The issue is something else.
            Oh yeah? What is the issue then? Please enlighten us.

Comment

They're really being petty about this (the Brazilians). Keep Shamsaei around to keep the record for as long as it takes.

Comment

A giant football nation acting in such insecure and unprofessional manner, deserves a counter in a very same fasion. Bring Shamsaei back and let him score 10s of goals against our Asian counterparts to prove them a point!

Comment

Aww bebês brasileiros pobres

Comment

Oghde from our side at it's best lol
                    Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
                    محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
                    - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamer View Post
                      Good on you for seeing the obvious. Unfortunately, most people here are victims of propaganda.

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamer View Post
                        First of all, learn to write properly... its NOT it's

Secondly, it is NOT oghde, it is NATIONAL pride. If they write as a footnote that Falco returned for to meet or exceed Shamsaee's record, I have no problem with that. BUT many years from now, no one will know this fact. WHY cannot you get this?????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????/

Comment

Originally posted by AIrani View Post
                          First of all, learn to write properly... its NOT it's

Secondly, it is NOT oghde, it is NATIONAL pride. If they write as a footnote that Falco returned for to meet or exceed Shamsaee's record, I have no problem with that. BUT many years from now, no one will know this fact. WHY cannot you get this?????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????/
                          Your case is weak. Your argument is not logical, you have zero persuasion.

Comment

The Brazilians are the ones constantly bringing this guy out of retirement solely for the record. Iran has every right to do the same.

Comment

To me Brazil winning 5 out of their 8 cup participation seem to have a strong case. Falcao is two years younger too.
                              Regardless what's wrong coming out of retirement for either one for whatever purpose. Childish to blame opponents having an eye on records and trophies as well.

So our guys throw falcao in the air should have sealed his retirement????

Comment

It is stupid stupid suggestion from Vahid Shamsaei. It is not a national issue. He should hope to see other new players to outscore him and Faulco to promote the game. Shame on him to claim that his personal interest is our national interest. I say NO to him or anybody like him.

Comment

Working...
                                X