Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would say Armenia...but they aren't Islamic...nvm
    Maybe Grozny Russia?

I like Tajikistan too but think it is too far.
    EAT. SLEEP. TM. REPEAT.

Comment

Originally posted by YeCheesi Tala View Post
      I would say Armenia...but they aren't Islamic...nvm
      Maybe Grozny Russia?

I like Tajikistan too but think it is too far.
      They would pick Armenia, but it can't be held in a non-AFC country.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
        They would pick Armenia, but it can't be held in a non-AFC country.
        oh didnt know that
        EAT. SLEEP. TM. REPEAT.

Comment

lol I'd love it if they played it in Japan. Japan would be great hosts in terms of providing accommodation, having world class training facilities/stadiums, and be very gracious/hospitable. Of course, it isn't practical because of the distance+travel time and the fact that there aren't too many Iranians here. Realistic option seems to be Tajikistan atm, hopefully they get chosen. The fact that we're even in this situation in the first place makes me laugh, dickhead Saudis will never make it easy for us lol
          Twitter and Instagram: @aryo__hadi

ZendebadIran!

Comment

I say we take their ass and play in freezing temperatures. Maybe somewhere north of Uzbekistan or Tajikistan?

Comment

Persepolis are used to playing in freezing climate and in hellish humidity of Khouzestan. I say we play our home game where we make it extra extra "comfortable" for them. Make sure they freeze their nuts off and make them miss Oman.

Comment

PP and Al-Ahli have chosen Oman as the neutral venue to host the forthcoming matches : http://www.tehrantimes.com/news/4144...held-in-Muscat

Comment

Idiots running Persepolis.
                  Congrats Al-Ahli on their 2 home matches.

Comment

Ridemoone khoobie.
                    DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

As far as I know Branko didn't approve the pitch in Kyrgyzstan and Tajikistan and Uzbekistan FA didn't respond to IFF's request.
                      But I'm sure there were other and better options besides Central and West Asia. Apparently Malaysia was also one of their choices.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                        Idiots running Persepolis.
                        Congrats Al-Ahli on their 2 home matches.
                        I am gonna post this on facebook. How can you be so stupid and make the same mistake again? I don't get it.

"The definition of insanity is repeating the same mistakes over and over again and expecting different results."

Formerly known as Persianking!
                        Follow me @
                        instagram/iranscout
                        instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Dumb decision on Perspolis. At least play in Dubai and get the iranians to pack the stadium and they have the best pitch quality compared to oman

Comment

Do both teams have to agree on the venue? I mean was it possible for PP to play its home game in Tajikistan, and Al Ahli in UAE for example? Or when 1 country is chosen, then both teams have to play in that venue?
                            Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

We need to also consider that maybe all the other 'ideal' nations rejected IFFs request to host , Im sure PERSEP officials are not complete idiots! where they short sold themselves is that they did not plan for this wayyyy in advance! again This a classic case of running around trying to put out the fire they could have avoided IF they had proper planning!!

Comment

AL Ahli will gets new coach ahead of Persep Clash

Jeddah: Renowned former Ukraine international Sergei Rebrov has been appointed head coach of AFC Champions League quarter-finalists Al Ahli, it has been announced.

The 43-year-old, who replaces Christian Gross in the Al Ahli hot seat, has signed a two-year deal with the Saudi Arabian club ahead of their showdown with Persepolis from the Islamic Republic of Iran in the last eight of Asia’s premier club competition.

A legendary striker for Dinamo Kiev and Tottenham Hotspur during his playing days, Rebrov joins the Jeddah-based outfit after guiding Dinamo to two Ukrainian Premier League and Ukrainian Cup titles since taking charge in 2014.

The first leg of Al Ahli’s AFC Champions League quarter-final tie with Persepolis is scheduled for August 22, with the return fixture taking place on September 12.

Photo: AFP

Comment

Working...
                                X