No announcement yet.

2017 AFC CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hopefully IFF will try to play our game in Tajikistan or another more friendly country.

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
      hopefully IFF will try to play our game in Tajikistan or another more friendly country.
      It seems so. Perspolis will host in Tajikistan or Turkmenistan
      http://www.ffiri.ir/news/detail/%D9%...2356/news.aspx

Comment

Oman is neutral but its damn hot in Muscat in August! so Oman is out of the question! Maybe Azerbaijan or Tajikistan...

Comment

Armenia would be the best option, but we can't select a UEFA venue.

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
            Oman is neutral but its damn hot in Muscat in August! so Oman is out of the question! Maybe Azerbaijan or Tajikistan...
            UEFA is out of the question

Comment

what about australia?big iranian presence + heavy expense for AFC and long trip for al saudi al ****

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                what about australia?big iranian presence + heavy expense for AFC and long trip for al saudi al ****
                It would be almost as long for Persepolis. It would be annoying for both teams.

Comment

It's fucking Quarter Final and we can't have a packed Azadi Stadium - f**** 8-0ers and AFC!
                  Formerly known as Persianking!
                  Follow me @
                  instagram/iranscout
                  instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

The 'home ' game should be in TAJIKISTAN, where we can recreate an Azadi situation for the A-rabs! IFF must push for this....

Comment

Persepolis will rip them to shreds if we get our home game in Tajikistan. Hopefully not too many squad/managerial changes by the time this game rolls around. AFC and its horrible game planning..

Comment

Tajikistan is the best option, I am sure the stadium will be sold out if the game is played in Dushanbe.

Comment

2017 AFC CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

Originally posted by Malavani View Post
                          At this point, even UAE isn't willing to play in Iran so it doesn't make much difference ... But now that Saudi is cutting it's ties with Qatar, I wonder where PP games will be played? Persepolis has a decent fanbase in UAE but it will be much more difficult to get support in Oman
                          Playing our home games in Oman was the dumbest thing our football federation could have done. It's beyond stupid, it blows my mind how we chose that country as our home venue! Just play it in Tajikistan or Even India!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                          Last edited by Keano; 06-06-2017, 07:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                            It seems so. Perspolis will host in Tajikistan or Turkmenistan
                            http://www.ffiri.ir/news/detail/%D9%...2356/news.aspx
                            Oh wowwww that'd be awesome. Tajikistan is the ideal place to host our matches! Rest assured the stadium will almost be full!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

I don't get it, why is UAE ranked higher than Iran, Saudi Arabia, and Japan when they only have 2 teams in the round of 16 and the others have 2-3 teams? Also, they only have 1 team in the quarter finals, while China, Japan, and Saudi Arabia all have 2, and Iran has 1.
                              Last edited by Kian Persepolis; 06-07-2017, 02:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
                                I don't get it, why is UAE ranked higher than Iran, Saudi Arabia, and Japan when they only have 2 teams in the round of 16 and the others have 2-3 teams? Also, they only have 1 team in the quarter finals, while China, Japan, and Saudi Arabia all have 2,. and Iran has 1.
                                the 2017 and 2018 slots is decided by 2012 - 2016 coefficient (30% FIFA points + 70% Club points)
                                the 2019 & 2020 slots will be dicided by 2014 - 2017 coefficient (10% FIFA points + 90% Club Points)
                                the 2021 & 2022 slots will be decided by 2016 - 2019 coefficient (100% Club points)

That means to have 4 clubs in group stage may not be good for coefficent points, unless all of them perfomanced well, while country who has 1 or 2 clubs in the tournament may score higher points in MA rankings as well
                                I am Tigersandys
                                Forza Guo'an
                                加油!国安队!

Comment

Working...
                                X