2017 AFC CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
    We signed many good players. Persepolis didn't have these many young and good players for years. We had 8 NT player at the beginning of this season. Branko started well because the previous coaches didn't have enough knowledge and great players we have now to work with. Some of our best players were brought by Daei like Alipour, Alisha,...

Any good coach can reduce to a less effective manager if he does not adopt with the top and situation. Branko has one good plan and if that doesn't work he is usually clueless. I still prefer him over Ali Daei, and obviously over mofos like Derakhshan and co. But he is so persistent on his errors and won't change his game plan when it is necessary.

We desperately need someone to challenge Taremi like Sasan Ansari but Branko didn't give him enough time to shine in Persepolis and he went to Foolad and score 16 goals having hatricks as well. Persepolis has the best midfield of any Iranian team who can create goal opportunity one after another but Taremi is a wasteful player and scores them in scale of losing 6 perfect goal and scoring one hard ones. Kaveh Rezai in Persepolis could score even more than Taremi. That is my opinion. Taremi is not a good Target forward but a good second striker because he can create good goal opportunities and lacks the finishing touches.

Anyway I gave this info for other members who are not familiar with Persepolis. You proved to me again and again that you have less clue about Persepolis, the players and its game plan.
    All the bad things you just said regarding Branko STILL resulted in winning the IPL this year. Please bring up facts rather than accusing people of not watching PP games and not understanding things. I'm stating a FACT that Branko won the title with PP and you go on with excuses regarding how Branko is destroying the club. I don't care if Daei brought these players to PP. It's Branko who elevated their game and took them to a different level. Whatever the man did, it worked and delivered a title. People seem to always complain about success. A similar case would be Phil Jackson from the NBA. Players such as Kobe and MJ were brought on by other coaches, but Phil elevated their games. FACT.

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
      Only 2 of the 24 goals Taremi scored in all competitions were penalties.
      On the other hand, 6 of the 16 goals that Sasan Ansari scored were penalties. Foolad had the same situation were Ansari was given all the last balls for him to score, he was eager to finish top scorer
      How many PK and perfect goal opportunities have been wasted by Sasan compared to Mehdi Taremi? How about Foolad management and squad? Can you even compare Foolad's players with Persepolis? Sasan even joined Foolad late after few matches were already played and he was on the bench for Persepolis.

By all accounts I believe Sasan could score more if he was given the opportunities. He loved Persepolis and was not poolaki like Taremi who left us for Rizespor. Sasan and Mehdi could have had a healthy competition in Persepolis and scored so many goals but Taremi was so upset after Persepolis signed with Sasan. I think one of the reason Taremi stayed in PP was because he had no competitors. He knows if PP brings Sasan he would lose his comfortable spot.
      Last edited by PersianLegion; 05-23-2017, 12:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
        DUDE!!!
        before making your typical ridiculous comments and making mockery of others on this board, you need to improve your damn English. When you say "0-0 therefore no away goals conceded. Only logic" It implies Lekhviya did not concede any goals in their away match!
        Sick and tired of dealing with your constant and ongoing bizarre behavior!
        Fuck sakes man semantics, I don't put 8 hours thinking about every little thing I write. Honestly I assumed you'd figure it out the moment I mentioned away goals, it was pretty obvious why Branko settled with a 0-0. And the only bizarre behaviour here is yours right now, harf moft nazan

Comment

Only 2 of the 24 goals Taremi scored in all competitions were penalties.

On the other hand, 6 of the 16 goals that Sasan Ansari scored were penalties. Foolad had the same situation were Ansari was given all the last balls for him to score, he was eager to finish top scorer
          peanlties is still goal, taremi keep missing peanlties, i said before and i will say now, he is not a tm starter period

Comment

People are way too harsh on Taremi.
            I agree he shouldn't take penalties (even though this one was actually taken well and saved well by the GK), but he still creates many chances for Persepolis and TM.
            We owe 6 points to him in TM and he should start every game until his non penalty form also declines.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
              How many PK and perfect goal opportunities have been wasted by Sasan compared to Mehdi Taremi?
              As the Iranian pundit said today, everyone criticizes Taremi for missing opportunities, but he creates most of them by himself. Without him, Persepolis wouldn't create 1/4th of the chances they currently create. Take him off, put Alipour instead and Persepolis would maybe only just qualify for ACLs (if that), the fact is that he's Persepolis's star player, the Iranian league's best center forward for 2 years straight and the current ACL top scorer. Anyone saying anything else is just an opinion, these are facts.

No one is saying Suarez is only scoring just because of the team behind him, and if you put Torres up top instead he would score as many goals. That argument is just too simplistic and doesn't have any real base. Sasan Ansari and Kaveh Rezaei are top strikers but a level behind Taremi, they have a lot to prove to even be on his level right now at least.

Besides they are very different center forwards; Kaveh is more of a target man and isn't a better finisher than Taremi, he is used to create space for other players. Sasan Ansari is a decent finisher but struggles against any physical defence. Overall Taremi is the most complete out of all of the available players in his position today, in the league at least, and on paper he has been more efficient than our European league strikers in our most crucial WCQ games

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                People are way too harsh on Taremi.
                I agree he shouldn't take penalties (even though this one was actually taken well and saved well by the GK), but he still creates many chances for Persepolis and TM.
                We owe 6 points to him in TM and he should start every game until his non penalty form also declines.
                i just look at how many chances he miss, he miss alot, lets be frank today game he should have scored 2 goal and he didnt

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                  i just look at how many chances he miss, he miss alot, lets be frank today game he should have scored 2 goal and he didnt
                  The best strikers are the ones that create chances. I would rather have a forward that creates 10 chances but scores 5 goals, than one who scores 4 goals on 4 chances. Taremi is fine.
                  "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

Taremi actually didn't want to take the PK. Seyed Jalal was supposed to take the PK, but him and the teammates insisted on Taremi taking the PK. I think he wasn't mentally ready, although it wasn't a bad PK, Burhan just turned into Buffon - as always.

Mahini should be our #1 taker though.

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                      All the bad things you just said regarding Branko STILL resulted in winning the IPL this year. Please bring up facts rather than accusing people of not watching PP games and not understanding things. I'm stating a FACT that Branko won the title with PP and you go on with excuses regarding how Branko is destroying the club. I don't care if Daei brought these players to PP. It's Branko who elevated their game and took them to a different level. Whatever the man did, it worked and delivered a title. People seem to always complain about success. A similar case would be Phil Jackson from the NBA. Players such as Kobe and MJ were brought on by other coaches, but Phil elevated their games. FACT.
                      How old are you 12?

Dame bache haye SS Khuzestan garm ajab bazi kardan dar moghabele Al Hilal. Defashon soorakh bood vali ham darvazeban ham khat hamlashon nesbatan khoob kar kardan ba inke pooleshono nadadan. Be in migan gheyrat Irani na bazikonaye moftkhor to team haye bozorg Tehran, Tabriz o Esfahan ke ta ye kam pool beheshon nemirese ghahr mikonan va kam mizaran to bazi.
                      Last edited by PersianLegion; 05-23-2017, 12:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by AliDaeiClone View Post
                        The best strikers are the ones that create chances. I would rather have a forward that creates 10 chances but scores 5 goals, than one who scores 4 goals on 4 chances. Taremi is fine.
                        i would have a forward who score 4 goals in 4 games, forwards have to be selfish from time to time, but the key is scoring instinct, i am sorry taremi dont have it, dont look at the mickey mouse league of iran, can taremi score 6 goals in europe, lets say holland or germany?can he?

Comment

if you cant answer the media and fans, dont take a peanlty, is simple, pp have lost 3 points and a chance to go 2nd leg with a advantage because he cant score a peanlty
                          http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=356833

Comment

As the Iranian pundit said today, everyone criticizes Taremi for missing opportunities, but he creates most of them by himself. Without him, Persepolis wouldn't create 1/4th of the chances they currently create. Take him off, put Alipour instead and Persepolis would maybe only just qualify for ACLs (if that), the fact is that he's Persepolis's star player, the Iranian league's best center forward for 2 years straight and the current ACL top scorer. Anyone saying anything else is just an opinion, these are facts.
                            I don't criticize him for creating opportunities. I do criticize him for losing them. He is not a good finisher and all of us know that by now. Our best finisher in league is Sasan Ansari and in our NT is Gucci. Taremi gives us heart attack over and over. I can not tolerate such a wasteful player. Be ghole yeki az tarafdara Gave Noh man shirdeh hast.

I bet Taremi works harder when he has a competitor in Persepolis. When he feels comfortable that he won't be subbed he loses as many opportunity as he can trying his fancy moves but if he feels the heat of someone like Godwin Mensha or Sasan Ansari behind him he would work harder and more accurately.

I never said we can have a better team with Alipour alone. Alipour is a decent SS and RW but nothing more. He is not good enough to be a target striker. He runs fast and has the technique but he can keep that for only for 60 min just like Azmoun, so definately Alipour alone won't elevate the team. I appreciate Taremi as SS along someone like Mensha, Sasan or even Beitsaeed or Zohaivi. Taremi needs to work with a better finisher in a duet then we can see him shine double compared to now because he creates many opportunities.

I don't see him as our best Target forward but definitely as one of the best opportunity creator as well as opportunity waster. Here we have disagreement.

I believe a better finisher like Sasan Ansari, Godwin Mensha or Beit Saeed could score more goals given the same opportunities Taremi has lost in past season.
                            No one is saying Suarez is only scoring just because of the team behind him, and if you put Torres up top instead he would score as many goals. That argument is just too simplistic and doesn't have any real base. Sasan Ansari and Kaveh Rezaei are top strikers but a level behind Taremi, they have a lot to prove to even be on his level right now at least.
                            Besides they are very different center forwards; Kaveh is more of a target man and isn't a better finisher than Taremi, he is used to create space for other players. Sasan Ansari is a decent finisher but struggles against any physical defence. Overall Taremi is the most complete out of all of the available players in his position today, in the league at least, and on paper he has been more efficient than our European league strikers in our most crucial WCQ games
                            Even yourself proved my point that Taremi is a poor finisher compared to those mentioned names. You think is a more complete player compared to other forwards we have in PGPL and I say he is a poor finisher compared to them given the amount of opportunities and sitters he waste at each match.

I know Taremi has a good physic and creates opportunities but I don't know why people like you who is following football for a long time and I have a lot of respect for, not seeing he is not a good finisher and waste many perfect goals by falling on the ground for PK or blunder fancy moves.

Do you deny the success of Taremi because of his teammates specially Alipour, Alisha, Mosalman, Amiri and Rafie? Take Taremi and put him in Sepahan, SS Tehran, Foolad, or Tractor and watch him if he can score the same amount of goals he did in Persepolis in past two season. That is a very valid argument and you guys avoid.

I know you are a fan of Taremi and I dislike him but no one can deny some of the points I addressed about Taremi. If you want to continue this argument let us go on by addressing each argument one by one. Instead of talking general. Stats are there and people who have witness the matches are there. We can dig our matches and old threads to prove our points.
                            Last edited by PersianLegion; 05-23-2017, 01:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
                              This time, it was actually our fans who destroyed this game through their selfishness and immaturity. I wish some of the other fans stopped these stupid so called fans. I hope they learn a lesson and surely pray for our team to survive this ordeal as it is extremely hard to play in an empty stadium in a such an important game. We Iranians have a lot to learn (based on facts) so we should stop being so cocky and ignorant. If we love our team, we need to behave or we are just kidding ourselves.
                              Well the one who lighted the fire at the Al Wahda game was a leader, who is supposed the control the masses. Lol

Comment

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Working...
                                X