Sasan Ansari - 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sasan Ansari - 2016

People said he is not good enough for Persepolis, the guy was one of the best CAM in league last year, Persepolis, Branko or whoever ignored him and let him rejoin Foulad. He is dominating the league again with 6 goals as CAM! What he needs to do more to get the call for TM? He is 25 and i saw him play few times and he is probably top 3 players in this position.

He currently plays as striker for Foolad which is why he gets so many goals. Never seen him play CAM personally, usually either striker or winger and I doubt that he would be a good CAM given his passing is not better than average, but regardless I agree that he should be given a chance with TM.

He most likely will be invited to the January camp where he'll get a chance to impress

Comment

He played as CAM last year and few games in this position this year but true lately he was playing more as forward.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
        People said he is not good enough for Persepolis, the guy was one of the best CAM in league last year, Persepolis, Branko or whoever ignored him and let him rejoin Foulad. He is dominating the league again with 6 goals as CAM! What he needs to do more to get the call for TM? He is 25 and i saw him play few times and he is probably top 3 players in this position.
        Iplstats says 3 of them were PK and no assists... seems overrated in the stats department at least.

Comment

Originally posted by TheWheels View Post
          Iplstats says 3 of them were PK and no assists... seems overrated in the stats department at least.
          He did score some off of PKs, however to undermine his impressive display thus far into the season is quite unfair and uncalled for.

Converting the PKs successfully and consistently itself is an achievement, for shall not be denied. However on a same token I believe just last week he missed a penalty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
            He did score some off of PKs, however to undermine his impressive display thus far into the season is quite unfair and uncalled for.

Converting the PKs successfully and consistently itself is an achievement, for shall not be denied. However on a same token I believe just last week he missed a penalty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            So if he missed a penalty, and the fact that a lot of his goals came from penalties, wouldn't that be a bad thing?

Not to take anything away from this guy, because I haven't seen him play, but that is something that could potentially hold him back with Queiroz.

Comment

He was the best player against Sepahan last week. He created the pk and scored it himself.

Comment

He scored a hat trick today, 9 goals and leading the IPL table lol.

Comment

Last year Branco was stubborn with Jalal Hosseini... and now with Ansari.

Comment

Sasan Ansari. The best thing that did NOT happen for PP this year.
                    "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

He has been a solid player for several seasons now, not sure why he is not given a chance to play for TM

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                        Sasan Ansari. The best thing that did NOT happen for PP this year.
                        Ironically you have the hugest fetish for bringing this up at least couple of time a week. Sounds like you have a hidden crush on him, for seems like you would think by doing this you'd rub salt into to Perspolis fans wounds, whereas we're all unanimously happy to see him rise above Perspolis management's expectations!

With all due respect what you keep doing my friends is quite immature and inciting!

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                          Last year Branco was stubborn with Jalal Hosseini... and now with Ansari.
                          And bengston
                          And Rezaeian
                          And pryyomov
                          And zahedi
                          .........................I can go on and on. He has his select few players he likes and doesn't give much chances to others. One of the few things I can't stand about Branko

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
                          He has been a solid player for several seasons now, not sure why he is not given a chance to play for TM
                          I've been wondering for a few seasons why he was never given a chance, I have always rated him as one of the more under rated Attacking players in our league. I thought after his move to Persepolis if he managed to perform he would get noticed more but we all know how stubborn Branko is. He's always been a pretty technical and quick player but now he's scoring a ton of goals too, his value has sky rocketed and Branko is just sitting and watching. Hopefully we'll see him on the roster in January
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Probably his best season ever so far, really impressive finishing and positioning. If he keeps it up the whole season there is no doubt that he has solid chances of making the upcoming final TM lists

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                              Probably his best season ever so far, really impressive finishing and positioning. If he keeps it up the whole season there is no doubt that he has solid chances of making the upcoming final TM lists
                              He deserve the call to TM, he can score and set nice passes also, a bit like Azizi(of course i exaggerate), he add another dimension to TM also, he can be our typical behind striker guy, as substitution, he is only 25, what amaze me is people keep saying he is not good but he keeps performing for almost 2 years. His 3rd goal against Naft was really beautiful and smart..

Comment

Working...
                              X