Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup Qualifier: Syria - Iran; Info, Updates and Live Reports (15.11.2016)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can we please not get provoked to respond to regional politics in this post. I saw a few pages added and was excited to read on TM but find all of them filled with regional rhetoric. Merci.

Comment

Today's training. Not sure if football or waterpolo

Comment

^Hopefully nobody drowned

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
          Today's training. Not sure if football or waterpolo

is monsoon season there, and it rain, we need to be prepared

Comment

^wow.
            Risk of injuries with this pitch condition is not acceptable. Don't they have any indoor facility?
            IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

IFF if its President had any dignity would argue that the field does not accommodate rain similar to British and German fields which rain water runs off quickly.

Second, IFF President must argue the field may result in players injury (on both sides).

Football is NOT separate from politics. IRI uses politics, other countries use politics, so political discussions are expected in this thread.
              چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Originally posted by Ali.Karimi79 View Post
                Speaking of proud arabs.. I recall Saddam Hussain asking his fellow arab people moments before they hang him: "Is this the arab pride and bravery?"
                Saddam Hussain was NOT a brave person but he was a proud person. He attacked Iran when Iran was on its knees because of IRI take over of Iran. Saddam attacked Kuwait, another Arab country because argued Kuwait was stealing Iraq oil with the help of Western countries.

Football is NOT separate from politics. There will be political discussions.

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised if we have a very hard fought 1-0 win or perhaps even a 0-0 draw. Considering the Arab referee, the horrendous pitch conditions and a very defensive Syrian side, it doesn't give me much hope for a positive outcome. I will try to stay optimistic tough.

Comment

Originally posted by AIrani View Post
                    Saddam Hussain was NOT a brave person but he was a proud person. He attacked Iran when Iran was on its knees because of IRI take over of Iran. Saddam attacked Kuwait, another Arab country because argued Kuwait was stealing Iraq oil with the help of Western countries.
                    Football is NOT separate from politics. There will be political discussions.
                    No Saddam wanted Khozestan to be a new state for Iraq. I was in the war. I remember. He attacked when Iran was unstable to achieve this. And he attacked
                    Q8 since they wanted to lower the oil price in a time when the war with Iran was over and Iraq had a large debt to pay. He even said that before the court.
                    Sadam is undefendable as well as Khamenei as well as King something in all Arabic countries.

Comment

Ab o hava be soode Sorie ast chon mikeshan aghab. Heife ke Azmoun nemitone baazi kone, chon dar in sharaat toophaaye havaai az kenarehaa mitonan karsaaz bashaan.
                      Bayad Gucci ra dar tarkibe asli daashte baashim chon in baazi raa ba chang o dandoon bayad bord.
                      DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Thanks for ruining my match thread with politics BTW.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                          Thanks for ruining my match thread with politics BTW.
                          Sports, in West Asia, Football is intertwined with politics.

Comment

Originally posted by DireStraits View Post
                            No Saddam wanted Khozestan to be a new state for Iraq. I was in the war. I remember. He attacked when Iran was unstable to achieve this. And he attacked
                            Q8 since they wanted to lower the oil price in a time when the war with Iran was over and Iraq had a large debt to pay. He even said that before the court.
                            Sadam is undefendable as well as Khamenei as well as King something in all Arabic countries.
                            I agree with your statement(s), except the statement that Saddam was not defendable Then WHY the entire Arab countries including Kuwait defended him when he attacked Iran? Arab countries gave money to Saddam and he purchased military gears from all over the world.

Saddam was good and bad terrorist. He was used for almost 40 years to achieve certain goals, most for Western financial benefits. However, when he attacked Kuwait (western interests), he became a bad terrorist.

Sorry PFDC members, politics cannot be separated from sports, especially when Iran plays an Arab country WITH Arab referee(s).

Comment

We are the under dog
                              WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
                                We are the under dog
                                why?please explain

Comment

Working...
                                X