No announcement yet.

U-17 World Cup 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this referee is on Mexico's side! 2 yellow cards for nothing and 6 minutes of added time????

Comment

We've found Seyed Jalal's successor in Taha Shariat!

Comment

FT.

Iran 2 - Mexico 1

Sharifi (P), Sayyad

The other match between France and Spain ended by Spain winning 2-1.

We will play them next.

Comment

The boys pull through!

Historic moment. Well done. There were some really anxious moments!

Let's win the whole thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Persian-Pride87 View Post
            You are a psycho. When the fuck have I ever sympathized for Iraqi or Syrian grassroll.

You are not being objective. Iran winning, already a little bit of time wasting. Its late game and our player decides to kick the ball to waste some more time. That warrants a yellow. Some refs wouldn't give a yellow but others do.

Delfi was in the wrong here. Not the ref. He placed himself in a situation where a yellow card can be warranted.
            I am a psycho for responding to one ignorant comment because it happens to be from you? Don't use curse words with me personally either. I did not stoop to that low garbage level with you. Have some class. Reported for cursing and personal insults. I talk about your soccer knowledge and wasn't talking about you supporting Syria. Others have your same opinion about Pooladi and ignore Arab grass-rolling.

Don't take things so personally then call somebody else a psycho. Good luck.

Comment

whooooooosh

that was a close one.

Comment

Players were way too tired. 4 games in Goa is damn exhausting. Hopefully they're rested and more ready for next game. This was way more difficult than it needed to be.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
                  Just a tiny touch, I guess you haven't seen what kicking the ball truly is. I have seen players in CL, kick the ball outside and the ref gives no yellow
                  Thats the difference. In CL they dont give yellows thats true. But for young players they do it a lot. So was an ok one.

And our players need to get more mature.
                  We have the ball and instead of going to the corner we do a bad passing and creat an mexican conter attack.
                  sigpic

Comment

even the mexican commentators were laughing at the 6 minute extra time
                    “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

WE DID IT !

TABRIK TO ALL .

not the best performance, but lets remember they are playing in crazy humid conditions, without their captain, and against a mexico team that already knew their tactics and was ready for them. Delfi suspended but may be a blessing, he needs a little break, was far too wasteful. Sayyad was excllent but should have finished chances. Sign of a good tourney team is one that can win even when they play bad.

MOTM : Shariati . I think he will get scouted by some good euro teams, he was fantastic. Won everything. Overall our rear guard stayed very strong despite 35 mins of straight pressure.

Comment

Originally posted by football.club View Post
                        this referee is on Mexico's side! 2 yellow cards for nothing and 6 minutes of added time????
                        yea, he was clearly paving the way for our early exit with those lameass yellows .... fking asshole

Comment

So proud of the boys. Everything that happens now is a bonus!

Comment

Victory!
                            I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
                              FT.
                              Iran 2 - Mexico 1
                              Sharifi (P), Sayyad
                              The other match between France and Spain ended by Spain winning 2-1.
                              We will play them next.
                              Just checked the Spain U-17 players and they all play for either Barcelona, Real Madrid or Valencia.

Their youth clubs ofcourse.

Comment

And next game against Spain. On sunday.
                                Will be very hard.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X