U-17 World Cup 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Realist View Post
    I thought Ghobeshavi has picked up too many yellow cards and can't play against Mexico in any case.

I would put Delphi and Namdari on the bench and bring them on if we are not winning.

I expect a comfortable win against Mexico and a tough Eary Final against the Spanish!
    you sure spain will beat france?

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
      you sure spain will beat france?
      I will put my last Potato on it OR is it Euro nowadays?
      sigpic
      Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Guys any news on the injury ????
        Our defense is not the same without him

Comment

Originally posted by saeed_noro View Post
          i am not sure, France will beat Spain....but, we have to be careful, because we have three key players which will miss the quarterfinal if they get booked.

2 Yellow Cards:

8 Sharifi
          10 Ghobeshavi
          16 Namdari

1 Yellow Card:

11 Delfi

We should make sure not all players get suspended for another next round the same time. hope that sharifi ghobeshavi and namdari keep mind, we can win this match vs. Mexico without yellow cards. need a strong team vs. France or Spain.
          It's an elimination round so you have to go with your best players regardless of their card situation. We can't assume we'll beat Mexico.
          “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

We are doing very well right now, we are in beast mode.

Let's not underestimate this Mexican team. They may have lost to us and did not have the most exciting of showings in th group stage. But they are tough warriors who can at any time put their foot on the gas and go beast mode as well.

One thing I've noticed about Mexican football is that they pick themselves right back up when they have bad results or are on the brink of elimination, they come back better and stronger. And I'm strictly talking about football and NOT Futsal or Beach Football.

Their U-17 players were in tears after one of their group matches. They know what's at stake and their federation has expectations. So they will come out and fight like warriors.

Our boys need to be fully focused for this game and I believe we can defeat them and get into the quarterfinals.

Comment

Esmaeilzadeh will make it to the Mexico game
              https://www.tarafdari.com/%D8%AE%D8%...B2%DB%8C%DA%A9

Comment

Worse 3rd Team to advance with only 2 points., two draws versus Iraq and Chile.

Mexico: 1.- César López, 2.- Adrián Vázquez, 3.- Carlos Robles, 4.- Luis Olivas, 5.- Raúl Sandoval, 6.- Marco Ruiz (16.- Luis Gamiz, 78 '), 7. - Jairo Torres, 8.- Alexis Gutiérrez (17.- Carlos Guerrero, 68 '), 10.- Roberto de la Rosa, 11.- Andrés Pérez (9.- Daniel López, 62') and 19.- Diego Lainez. DT Mario Arteaga

Mexico team played against Chile and Iran In Spain.

Comment

Another good thing Is we have to fly from Goa to south, to the same coast, to kochi for quarterfinal, while our opponent have to come from north-east a long distance to kochi. semifinal is in Mumbai also close to Goa, or if we fly directly to Mumbai, also good. but the final is in kalkota, in the east. we did not play there, but it is the final belakhareeee
                  World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
                  sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
                  If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
                  -

Comment

Originally posted by saeed_noro View Post
                    Another good thing Is we have to fly from Goa to south, to the same coast, to kochi for quarterfinal, while our opponent have to come from north-east a long distance to kochi. semifinal is in Mumbai also close to Goa, or if we fly directly to Mumbai, also good. but the final is in kalkota, in the east. we did not play there, but it is the final belakhareeee
                    traveling is a key, we travel less is good for us, we know the GOA stadium the more games we play there the better for us anyways

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli1 View Post
                      We are doing very well right now, we are in beast mode.

Let's not underestimate this Mexican team. They may have lost to us and did not have the most exciting of showings in th group stage. But they are tough warriors who can at any time put their foot on the gas and go beast mode as well.

One thing I've noticed about Mexican football is that they pick themselves right back up when they have bad results or are on the brink of elimination, they come back better and stronger. And I'm strictly talking about football and NOT Futsal or Beach Football.

Their U-17 players were in tears after one of their group matches. They know what's at stake and their federation has expectations. So they will come out and fight like warriors.

Our boys need to be fully focused for this game and I believe we can defeat them and get into the quarterfinals.
                      Mexicans have a ton of gheyrat like us and are proud. They will give us a fight and they usually have our number....we are the under dogs
                      WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

What time is the game against Mexico? I think it is 4:30 am PST? Can somebody please confirm?

Thanks

Comment

It won't be easy but I wouldn't go as far as saying we are underdogs. Bookmakers have us as solid favourites with approximate probabilities of:

Iran Win - 52%
                          Draw - 24%
                          Mexico Win - 24%

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                            It won't be easy but I wouldn't go as far as saying we are underdogs. Bookmakers have us as solid favourites with approximate probabilities of:

Iran Win - 52%
                            Draw - 24%
                            Mexico Win - 24%
                            How do you draw in the knockout stage?

Comment

Originally posted by Payam_Ali View Post
                              How do you draw in the knockout stage?
                              Going to Extra time and winning there or in PKs still counts as a draw

Comment

What I think:

Columbia vs Germany - Germany win
                                Brazil vs Honduras - Brazil win
                                Paraguay vs United States - Paraguay win
                                England vs Japan - England win
                                => Semifinal: Brazil vs England

Mali vs Iraq - Mali win
                                Ghana vs Niger - Ghana win
                                France vs Spain - Spain win
                                Iran vs Mexico - Iran win
                                => Semifinal: Mali vs Spain/Iran

I really cant tell if Iran is stronger than Spain. Spain is stronger than France. They won against France 3-1. So it will be interesting.

The other part of the knock out stage is a lot easier. And i THink Brazil will go to the finals and Play against Mali/Spain/Iran.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X