U-17 World Cup 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
    What kind of bell? Englisi ke motevajeh mishi. You link the dots... and if you don't get it yet. I was not making fun of his name but was hinting he might be related to Ali Khamenei. and you just jumped in with your guns pointing at me.

I see Iraqi members and people who had grudges against me loving this argument between us!

He is not related to Khameneei . If you had honesty you would have checked before making up things.
    Tala Shariati born in Tehran , Ali Khamenei in Mashad ( Mother and Father born In Najaf Iraq).

Not everyone who has same last name is related. Is that Hard for you to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by Omid177 View Post
      What if Mexico beats Chile with 1-0? Goal difference and head to head would be same between Iraq and Mexico.
      with 1:0 Iraq =2nd

If GD is Equal they go by +GF

Comment

What if Mexico beats Chile with 1-0? Goal difference and head to head would be same between Iraq and Mexico.
        Check the group stage man... we'd play against Chile then.

Comment

Eng 4:0 Iraq
          If Mexico win by one goal we play Iraq

Comment

Originally posted by Gotham View Post
            Check the group stage man... we'd play against Chile then.
            How will we play against Chile if they are last in the group? What are you talking?

Comment

Honestly it doesn't matter at this point who we play against, Mexico and Chile are useless and Iraq just lost Dawood to suspension (according to Tehranto) and they're pretty useless w/o him too. QF is a gimme for Iran now either way.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                He is not related to Khameneei . If you had honesty you would have checked before making up things.
                Tala Shariati born in Tehran , Ali Khamenei in Mashad ( Mother and Father born In Najaf Iraq).
                Not everyone who has same last name is related. Is that Hard for you to understand.
                I hinted they might be related? Do you understand simple English? Khamenei's father is originally from Khamene (a small town) near Tabriz. Being related to Khamenei doesn't necessary show on his Wikipedia or other accounts, so it is hard to check. Mir Hussein Mosavi is also originally from Khamene and distantly related to Ali Khamenei if you didn't know. Anyway I don't know why you act so aggressive about this? Are you related to this guy?

How will we play against Chile if they are last in the group? What are you talking?
                If Chile scores a lucky goal they will be the third team since Mexico has only 1 point.
                Last edited by PersianLegion; 10-14-2017, 09:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Gotham View Post
                  Honestly it doesn't matter at this point who we play against, Mexico and Chile are useless and Iraq just lost Dawood to suspension (according to Tehranto) and they're pretty useless w/o him too. QF is a gimme for Iran now either way.
                  Yup, he's suspended. When he got the yellow - at the bottom of the FIFA ticker it said he is suspended for the next game - "Misses Next Match".

Comment

so if chile win we meet them?if mexico win we meet iraq? what happen if chile and mexico draw

Comment

How did we lose to this crappy Iraqi team last year?

Comment

England should really be up 7-0/8-0, they have missed some real easy chances.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                          I hinted they might be related? Do you understand simple English? Khamenei's father is originally from Khamene (a small town) near Tabriz. Being related to Khamenei doesn't necessary show on his Wikipedia or other accounts, so it is hard to check. Mir Hussein Mosavi is also originally from Khamene and distantly related to Ali Khamenei if you didn't know. Anyway I don't know why you act so aggressive about this? Are you related to this guy?

If Chile scores a lucky goal they will be the third team since Mexico has only 1 point.
                          waste of my time to argue with you , You are simply ignorent of facts.

زندگی آیت الله سید جواد خامنه ای پدر رهبر انقلاب

آیت الله حاج سید جواد خامنه ای در جمادی الآخر 1313 در نجف اشرف به دنیا آمد. دو سه ساله بود که در بازگشت خانواده به آذربایجان به تبریز آمد. دوران نوجوانی را در جریان رخداد های نهضت مشروطه گذراند. جنگ های محله امیر خیز، شهادت ثقه الاسلام و جنازه به دار کشیده او در روز عاشورا، سخنرانی های پرشور و بلند شوهر خواهر خود، شیخ محمد خیابانی را که گاه تا 4 ساعت ادامه می یافت از نزدیک دید.

وی علوم مقدماتی را در مدارس تبریز خواند. حدود 9 ماه در مشهد توقف کرد و سپس به تبریز بازگشت. در این مدت مادرش از دنیا رفته بود. گفته می شود در این زمان شاهراه (جاده تهران به مشهد) نا امن بود و راهزن های منطقه استر آباد مدام در تاخت و تاز به این جاده بودند.

سید جواد به بادکوبه رفت و از طریق بحر خزر راهی عشق آباد شد و از آن صوب به خراسان رسید. وی در مشهد نزد آقایان حاج سید حسن قمی، میرزا محمد آیت الله زاده خراسانی، حاج فاضل خراسانی و میرزا مهدی اصفهانی تلمذ کرد.

سید جواد در سال 1345 ق و در نخستین سال از سلطنت رضا شاه، راه نجف اشرف را پیش گرفت تا اندوخته های خود را کامل کند. پس از 6 سال در بازگشت به ایران راه به سوی نجف گشود. در آستانه چهارمین دهه زندگی خود بود که با ضایعه مرگ همسر که سه فرزند دختر از او به یادگار داشت رو به رو شد.

آیت الله سید جواد خامنه ای در مشهد به عنوان یک مجتهد و عالمی صاحب نظر به تشکیل حوزه تدریس اقدام نکرد. وی شاگردان خصوصی و گاه موقت داشت که غیر از فرزندان، می توان از حاج میرزا نصرالله شبستری از روحانیون تبریز و حاج میرزا حسین زاده عبایی از علمای مشهد یاد کرد. و نمار صبح را با اندکی تاخیر و نیز تانی می خواند از این رو مامومین خاص داشت. وی مقید به تشرف به حرم رضوی و زیارت امام رضا (ع) بود. این آداب حتی هنگامی که مبتلا به بیماری چشم شد و مدتی دچار نابینایی گردید، با کمک پسرانش ادامه داشت. معالجات بعدی توانست یک چشم او را بینا نگه دارد.

Comment

How did we lose to this crappy Iraqi team last year?
                            Penalty Kicks.

Comment

It's official, I believe we play Mexico now.

Game just finished. Iraq lost 4-0 to England. Mexico tied 0-0 Chile.

Comment

Pos. Team GP Pts W D L GF GA +/- Form H2H
                                1 England U17 3 9 3 0 0 11 2 9
                                2 Iraq U17 3 4 1 1 1 4 5 -1
                                3 Mexico U17 3 2 0 2 1 3 4 -1
                                4 Chile U17 3 1 0 1 2 0 7 -7

Iran U17 vs Mexico U17

Comment

Working...
                                X