• Show
Clear All

Pos. Team GP Pts W D L GF GA +/- Form
    1 Iran U17 3 9 3 0 0 10 1 9
    2 Germany U17 3 6 2 0 1 5 6 -1
    3 Guinea U17 3 1 0 1 2 4 8 -4
    4 Costa Rica U17 3 1 0 1 2 3 7 -4

Comment

We will play against the USA or Iraq/Mexico/Chile. Not really easy teams, except for Chile maybe.

Comment

could easily been without a conceded goal also as the guinean goal was scored in the 92min. too bad. anyway really looking forward to the next game but the silly and dumb yellow cards need to stop and hopefully the center back is not badly injured

Comment

the team has beaten mexico before in the training camp.. i think this team is winner.

Comment

Originally posted by versusdamon View Post
            We will play against the USA or Iraq/Mexico/Chile. Not really easy teams, except for Chile maybe.
            Will be the Iraq/Mexico/Chile group. Niger group is only third place that can play Ghana, so only USA can play Paraguay, leaves Iraq/Mex/Chile for Iran

Comment

We won't be playing the US (thankfully) since a 3rd placed team didn't advance from our group.

So we'll most likely be playing Mexico - or Chile but only if they manage to beat Mexico in their last game.

Comment

Victory!
                I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

And our next opponent (quarter-finals) will be either France or Spain!

Comment

If Iraq loses, Mexico wins and Mexico has a better goal difference + more goals shot, then Mexico can also be second and Iraq is third (e.g. Iraq loses 0-2, Mexico wins 2-0).

Comment

Most likely Mexico for the next game.

Iran should have taken it easy against Costa Rica and used more bench players. Iran will be in round of eight. If it plays smart, it can be among four teams in the final.
                      چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Comment

Comment

NEDA

sigpic

Comment

The entire team is amazing, fluid, and cooperative. The TM goalie is amazing. I have not been this excited about a TM at a World Cup since the 1998 win over the US!

Comment

I like that merooj jersey

Comment

Working...
                                X