Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
    Our players are so selfish, it's not even funny
    Are, in shoothaaye 35 metrie kharaki hich faydei nadaaran.
    DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

I dont think I´ve thought of the word selfish this much in my entire life, its so annoying

Comment

come on guys, they are playing in Goa. In 88% humidity. Very few players on our team know weather and humidity like this. Guinea is on the west coast of africa, where there is more similarity in weather

Comment

2-0 and iran has the 3 points

Comment

They all want to be heroes and impress the scout but they don't realize if they don't have team work, score and win, no scout is going to care. They can all be A+ individual players but if they get eliminated in the group stage, no scout will care

Comment

ghaderi probably broke a rib on that nasty foul
              he probably should be subbed out but has been playing real well in 2nd half

Comment

Anyone with a video of the goal?

Comment

Ghaderi is really selfish. I know he's real tired but come on.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
                    They all want to be heroes and impress the scout but they don't realize if they don't have team work, score and win, no scout is going to care. They can all be A+ individual players but if they get eliminated in the group stage, no scout will care
                    that is pretty much what i wanted to say after the game....
                    fools think Scouts are just looking for individualistic plays, while most EU Scouts are looking mostly for kids in this age who have game smarts, make good moves with or without ball and show good vision/passing and playing team football and off course show good poise and finishing abilities when golden chances falls to their feet..

Comment

Goooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllll

Iran 3 - Guiena 0

Comment

Sharifi has also been atrocious. He really looks amateur in this game.

Esmaelzadeh has been exceptional.

Comment

Someone should teach them how to pass!

Comment

3-0 iran.....we did better second half

Comment

Absolutely love Namdari's vision... assists on the 1st goal and 3rd goal and I believe it was his cross that led to the penalty too.

Comment

Guinea scores, with one of our players on the ground. Assholes

Comment

Working...
                                X