No announcement yet.

U-20 World Cup 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iran should apply to host of these youth world cup.

Comment

well most all African countries are 3rd world or worse nations, rife with poverty and corruptions ..! many have khar too khar systems of governance and as a result inaccurate age keeping and census data ..!
      daily life and constant exposure to harsh living environments helps these kids naturally grow up stronger physically than the more spoiled counter parts in more advanced nations..! (there is a reason Kenyan runners always dominate marathons and distance running events) . Besides all that, Black race for all their many lacking, seem to possess far supper physical strengths to other races worldwide, espcially in their early lives 0-30...!!? or at least seem so to me..!
      setting up football academies in african nations and exporting their elite talents to rich european leagues is a big business nowadays and its pretty much the big lottery ticket for some of these kids to get themselves out of the poverty of their surrounding.
      in order to give themselves an edge , many of these young African talents start to misrepresent their true age from Early teens due to lack of checks and balances and adequate proof otherwise, so when it comes to U17-20s its hard to prove they are cheating and misrepresenting their real age..!
      there is a reason why Africans keep dominating these U world events, but fail to do so at adult levels worldwide..!
      its common practice in war torn, khar to khar countries elsewhere too like Iraq, syria, Lebanon, palestine etc due to somewhat similar reasons..!!
      ps
      i dont have any data on this claim, but it would be interesting to find out what Percentage of these young African football exports into Europe continue to perform at high levels in their late 20s and into 30s..!!? you'd think that age cheating will eventually catch up with them later in their careers ...!! the way it did with hossain kaabi...!!

Comment

Yes you are both correct. We shouldnt always judge on looks seeing how some people look older than others If we put the main japanese team in the u-20 world cup people will think they are u-20.

At the same time yes there could be age fraud in almost any country that dont have proper documentation, or have corruption so parents can put a kids age 1 or 4 years + - .

Now lets talk about what the commentators have said during this tournument. They confirmed that there has been some age issues when it comes to african teams in earlier competitions but that does not seem to be the case this time aruond. Now what they base this on I have no idea but i guess they maybe started with testing ages and when you do that you get around to correct age -+ a chance of getting 2 years wrong up or down.

At the same time think about this, most african nations actually want to grow and dont want to shoot themselves in the legs anymore, they know they got a bad history and they are trying to fix this. Because a lot of african nations are actually growing and developing quite quickly. Not as quickly as Asia progressed, but they are getting there.

Now we shouldnt say those guys probably got kids over the age limit without any proof, if you find anything post it and then we can make a real judgment. instead of running around in circles making empty accusations.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran Doost View Post
          Disagree. Neither the Iranian people nor our athletes are lazy. Look at our wrestlers, our Futsal teams, our beach soccer, our volleyball teams. Lazy?
          In regards to our soccer, the MOST important reason we are not world class is because we don't have proper soccer fields. Yes, lack of proper coaches plays a role. Yes, meddling by the government plays a big role. But we are developing our players on "zamin khaki". If you want to win on zamin khaki, you don't pass because the ball most likely will take a wrong path and it will lead to disaster. If you don't want to get blamed for a huge mistake, you clear the ball. That is why we play outdoor soccer as if it's a different game than how other strong teams play it. On the other hand, we play zamin khaki games very well. If someone holds a world cup to be played on zamin khaki full of stones and ditches, we probably will win it.
          Good points Iran Doost. I appreciate you taking time to write and express your good views. Thanks.
          چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
            Iran should apply to host of these youth world cup.
            You still need some basic freedoms for that, like not shove a toxic religion down people's throats

Comment

Originally posted by TheWheels View Post
              You still need some basic freedoms for that, like not shove a toxic religion down people's throats
              Countries like ksa and india got the organization. I dont see why iran couldnt get this too even with all our problems.
              I mean it is not a real world cup or olympics. The stadiums are empty, very few tourists travel in purpose for such events. Our new stadiums are more than ok to welcome these kids

Comment

Mexico1:0 senegal
                Italy 2:1 France
                USA 6:0 NZ

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                  Mexico1:0 senegal
                  Italy 2:1 France
                  USA 6:0 NZ
                  I thought france might get upset. Again I think it will be venezuela or uruguay. Italy now look like a real dark horse as well, and england are def in the mix.

Comment

Originally posted by versusdamon View Post
                    My biggest delight is actually South Koreas defeat. Just look at their stupid ass comments on Youtube:
                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4rfq3rwOW0
                    Haha. They developed an inferiority complex. From what I've seen, Koreans seem to get heated up pretty easily unlike other East Asians.

Comment

Originally posted by persianfire View Post
                      Haha. They developed an inferiority complex. From what I've seen, Koreans seem to get heated up pretty easily unlike other East Asians.
                      I think they act just like a few iranian accounts on tge comments. There is really no difference. But it's true that Koreans like to shittalk their Rivals, thats common in Korea.

You guys shouldnt read so much into this. I don't like this Anti Korean vibe here, which is based on some stupid people saying some things here and there.
                      sigpic

Comment

Venezuela 2: 1 USA (AET )
                        Uruguay 2:2 Portugal ( AP ) 5-4 PK

Ven & Uru advanced
                        Last edited by St_Mark; 06-04-2017, 04:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                          Venezuela 2: 1 USA (AET )
                          Uruguay 2:2 Portugal ( AP ) 5-4 PK

Ven & Uru advanced
                          my two picks

Comment

WCU20

Italy U20 3:2 Zambia

Two years ago Iran U18 faced Italy U18 inItaly, most players of both team played this year at WC u20.

Iran lost that game 1:2 to Italy and Shekari scored Iranian goal (PK).

Game summary then

LIVE - AMICHEVOLE - Italia U18 vs Iran U18 2-1

Segue l'evento per Tutto Nazionali, in diretta da Gualdo Tadino (PG), il Direttore ALESSANDRO PAOLI

Italia U18 vs Iran U18 2-1

Arbitro: Cristian Cudini (Italia).
                            Assistente 1: Francesco Gentileschi (Italia).
                            Assistente 2: Tiziana Trasciatti (Italia).
                            Quarto Ufficiale: Federico Pragiola (Italia).
                            Marcatori: 52' Vassallo (Italia U18), 61' Minelli (Italia U18) su calcio di rigore, 65' Shekarighzelghayei (Iran U18) su calcio di rigore.
                            Ammoniti: 42' Selehitolchegah (Iran U18), 51' Pezzella (Italia U18).
                            Espulsi: -
                            Note: recupero 2'pt, 3'st. Calci d'angolo: 4-0.

Spettatori: 600 circa.

Interesting fact: Pezzella who scored against Iran then was Red carded today versus Zambia

SECOND HALF
                            46 '- changes on both sides. Nell ' Italy : come Meret , Vitturini , Romagna , Dimarco ,Ivy , Picchi and Panic , enter Zaccagno , Borghini , Ivan De Santis , Pezzella ,Dalmonte , Felicioli and Fantacci . Nell ' Iran : out Selehitolchegah enters Khadempourkhalifehlou .
                            46 ' - began the second half. Beat the ' Italy .
                            51 ' - Yellow Card Pezzella in ' Italy for a foul on Gholamreza .
                            52 '- GOOOOOOOOOOL ITALY !!! Fantacci, having stolen in break and have come to the edge of the Iranian serving with a precise low shot filter Vassallo who, near the top left of the small opposing defenders to network. The left-handed diagonal low shot of the number 9 blue pierces the opposing goalkeeper Mirzazad bringing the lead the Italian team.
                            55 '- Felicioli picked a good ball to the edge of the opposing defenders to network. The left number 19 blue is walled by an Iranian defender.
                            57 ' - Second change Iran : out Niari Shamasbi enters Mokhmmadraffiei .
                            60 '- PENALTY ITALY !!! Khadempourkhalifehlou stretches in the penalty area Minelli .The referee has no doubt and decreed the penalty.
                            61 ' - from the spot presents Captain Minelli ... GOOOOOOOOOOL ITALY !!! The number 10 blue centrally with the right shot low shot wrong-footing the goalkeeper Iranian Mirzazad dived to his left.
                            62 ' - Triple exchange Italy : come Della Giovanna , stretcher and Minelli , enterGiuliano , De Micheli and Ghiglione .
                            64 '- PENALTY IRAN !!! Pezzella stretches in the penalty area Karamollachaab . The referee has no hesitation and decreed the penalty.
                            65 ' - from the spot looks Shekarighzelghayei ... GOOOOOOOOOOL IRAN !!! The number 7 Iranian flicked on the right goalkeeper blue Zaccagno with a precise right at mid shortening the distance for her.
                            71 '- Third change Iran : out Karamollachaab enters Abbasian .
                            74 ' - Dalmonte , having centralized from the left, a shot from the edge of the network.The low shot to the right of the number 20 is blocked by the blue number four Iranian Aghasi Kolahsorkhi .
                            81 ' - Fourth change Iran : out Gholamreza enters Mokhtaridehnabeh .
                            83 ' - Ghiglione , short edge left of the penalty opponent, cross to the center area forFantacci that, first intention, shot on goal. The left-footed volley in the number 21 blue is walled edge of the small Iranian defense by a half.
                            84 ' - Fantacci , well primed on the top left of the opponent's box, shot on goal. Low shot to the left to cross the number 21 blue ends just wide at the far post.
                            87 ' - Vassallo , from the short side right corner of the opponent's box, put in the middle for his teammates. The cross of the number 9 blue, after being deflected by a defender of Iran, comes on the head Ghiglione that, from the edge of the six yard half, shot narrowly over the bar.

From my post then

Shekari is standing Left. Chaab is standing Right.
                            Shekari has a great future.
                            Last edited by St_Mark; 06-05-2017, 06:12 AM.

Comment

England won the tournament. Italy took bronze. Final match stats on http://int.soccerway.com/matches/201...youth/2170162/
                              sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

Comment

venezuela hit the post and missed a pk. Exciting tournament though. Shame we couldnt advance further. But looking at the performances of Zambia and Portugal in the latter stages of the tournament, I think our boys did fairly well. Despite all the obvious obstacles they did not embarrass us , and made all their matches tough for their opponents.

Comment

Working...
                                X