No announcement yet.

U-20 World Cup 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Portugal is not that good and very beatable , even a draw would probably be enough and even a loss is not the end as if oyher results go our way we can go through as one of the best 3rd place teams. Don't lose hope guys before Zambia's first goal we were actually playing really well sure the coach sucks but our players are pretty talented even more so than the Portuguese from what I've seen.

Comment

damn we pissed away all points after being 2 goals up..!! wtf..!!

didnt see the match yet, but we played awful nervous and complete shitt after scoring vs Costa Rica as well..!! shame..

Comment

This is an Iranian coach syndrome! Another coach almost cost us the final in U20 futsal!
        IRI = FAILED

Comment

If Portugal and Costa Rica tie and Costa Rica beat Zambia and Portugal beat Iran, Iran will be fourth and out of the tourn.
          Koreans should cheer for Iran to make the round of 16 if they knew this situation since just as Iran think Korea are easy, Koreans still have no respect for Iran in sports.
          It is best for Iran if Portugal beat Costa Rica mercilessly tonight and hope that Zambia do not lose to Costa Rica by a large margin.
          Iran's chances are still good. better than 50 percent to advance to the round of 16.

Comment

I don't believe a Costa Rican win will be the best results for us as then they could leapfrog us by getting something out of their match against a less motivated Zambian team. Also this Zambian team are the African champions and African teams are always title contenders in these age categories if you guys remember few years back in the u17 world cup we beat european teams like Holland and Australia and tied South American teams like Argentina and Colombia but then lost to Nigeria 4-1 who later in that tournament went on to become xhampions. I think our toughest match is behind us and our chances against the European opponent (Portugal) are better as they are physically inferior to us unlike the Zambians.

Comment

Originally posted by Ejdeha View Post
              ... the European opponent (Portugal) are better as they are physically inferior to us unlike the Zambians.
              I don't get it why you think that. In terms of national average Portuguese are about the same height(or slightly taller) as Iranians.
              You were taunting Mexicans before the WC 2006 for being short but in my experience they are much stronger than Iranians in physical strength. And they showed it then and now.

Anyway you should pray for Portuguese win since if that happens they will be more inclined to draw with Iran, and CR vs Zambia is immaterial if that happens.
              Also if Korea win group A, group C will scramble to be 3rd instead of 2nd or even 1st. Odd, even though I think they are mistaken as Korea are no easier than England.

Comment

Originally posted by Babak View Post
                The best option would be for Peyrovani to immediately submit his resignation in the post match press conference, and maybe IFF can look into getting Shahram Shabpareh or someone else to take over the coaching duties for the Portugal match.
                for real..!! ha ha ha

unfortunately, i feared a Late Meltdown vs zambies would be inevitable considering our shitt preparations and coaching pedigree.! but this seems a complete, embarrassing debacle after taking a relatively comfortable lead. ..!!

it will be tough task, but lets hope boys can bounce back vs the portugal and manage at least a Tie to see us through to KO stage..!

Comment

Lol who is this troll. No young man both Mexicans and Portuguese are shorter than Iranians on average as are the Koreans. The stats about Iran are never correct but even then Wikipedia has Iranians as taller than the countries I mentioned but since we are talking about soccer it's better to compare the soccer players team height average and then you will see for yourself, also when I talk about being physically stronger I'm not talking about just height everybody knows Iranians are one of the strongest if not the strongest people in the world as you can see by weightlifting/wrestling competitions etc lol Mexicans stronger than Iranians physically hah what a joke if anything their lack of height helped them in the WC as they were quicker and capitalized on irans mistakes. Also Iran always beats Mexico in beach soccer which physical strength plays a big part in.

Comment

Lol who is this troll. No young man both Mexicans and Portuguese are shorter than Iranians on average as are the Koreans. The stats about Iran are never correct but even then Wikipedia has Iranians as taller than the countries I mentioned ...
                    It has been a while since wikipedia removed national average height comparison charts because Iranian trolls like you kept editing it with ridiculously inflated figures for Iranians.
                    In terms of academically published results Koreans are taller than Iranians. So are Portuguese and Spanish.

As for strength, what you are saying is akin to claiming Iranians are extremely inferior to Koreans in sports since Korean men's wrestling alone won more Olympic golds than the entire Iranian nation up until 2004 or so.
                    You claim the war and the lack of support blah blah blah as the excuse but other countries can put forward the same. Other countries don't care about weightlifting as much as Iranians do. And there are only a handful of sports Iran does well.

Comment

You guys need to calm down. No one expected us to beat Zambia. The fact that we were leading 2-0 itself is quite impressive. It was expected that we would lose like this. I have never seen worse defending in my life, the same defense that conceded 6 vs Saudi Arabia.

Comment

Costa Rica 1 - 1 Portugal 70th minute
                        Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

#2 Ali Shahsavari was responsible for 2 first goals because of his flops and not covering his position. He was also involved in last goal. Our manager should have taken him out after the first blunder he made. I wonder which type of sane manager uses a small and short player in CB position vs a tall and physically stronger team. He was dwarf in front of Zambian forwards and could do nothing other than watching them passing him.
                          Last edited by PersianLegion; 05-24-2017, 05:38 AM.

Comment

And Portugal captain got red carded and will miss the game against Iran everything is going as we wish in this match.

Comment

@panda or Pandora or whatever that Iran obsssessed trolls name is :
                              Lol right it's the Iranians editing Wikipedia not you midgets who have an inferiority complex and are obsessed with height look at North Korea the true Korea who are not on hormones even with hormones south Koreans are still short again look at the size of our players next time our teams play to see which team looks "bigger" we easily out muscle every team in Asia even the former Soviet Union states let alone the puny weak east Asians. Just because your country is good at winning women figure skating medals doesn't make you better at sports lol we even beat you at your own national sport of tae Kwan do, as you said yourself in the past Olympics Iran didn't send too many athletes that's why Korea had more medals before 2004 If you compare medals per athletes sent Iran usually finishes in the top 5 in the Olympics.

Comment

@panda or Pandora ... in the Olympics.
                                Someone really got butt-hurt and is screaming in pain.

Comment

Working...
                                X