Iran 1-0 Costa Rica

FT!

Big win for our boys.

Comment

We won!

Comment

FT 1-0 for us, fantastic!! 🙌🇮🇷🙌🇮🇷🇮🇷

Comment

Strong defending, good tactical substitutions. Well deserved victory.

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

congrats to our javanan team. They started strong.
            __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
            We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Costa Rica had exactly 0 shots on target.

Our defense is looks very solid.

Peyrovani has done a good job so far...

Comment

Bravo to Peyrovani and the boys. Smart game plan

Comment

Good win but Zambia and Portugal are much tougher opponents.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                    This team reminds me of TM under CQ, defending compact, mostly chasing the ball and only need 1 chance to score
                    only saw the last 15 min or so
                    but yea noticed same, CQ influence surely ..!! tbh, that approach gives us our best chance for progress..!!
                    just need to focus now on getting two draws and we'll be outa of the groups...

ps
                    apparently this was our 1st ever win..? something about 40 years since ?

Comment

U-20 World Cup 2017

Yeah from the looks of this game Peyrovani was pretty much inspired by CQ, wouldn't surprise me if CQ has given him advice in terms of tactical approaches in this game.

Comment

Zambians look big and freaking strong..!! surely some typical african age-scamming going on with them..!!?
                        won 2-1 vs Portugal

Comment

Didn't U-20 make it to elimination round few years a go? Why the guy in IRIB was saying it is their first goal after 40 years in WC?

Comment

Very strong defensive game. Our game runs through Shekari who got the assist. Nice finish by Mehdikhani. Costa Rica was a tricky team with fast players - good win and decent coaching by Peyrovani

Comment

No, it was the U17.

Last time we qualified in U20 was in 2001, we lost the 3 group matches

Comment

Of course Peyrovani looks very good now with his game plan working out perfectly, but I'm not sure if that was his coaching skills.
                                We exactly had one decent attack in the entire game and thats where we scored. This game could have easily ended 0:0 with CR having been clearly the better team.

Our defense and our decispline were excellent and I give him credit for that. Also I'm now really confident that we can beat Zambia with our playing style, but this team has barely improved since the AC.
                                The defense is as strong, but we still have no offensive game, and that with such a talented midfield, and a decent striker.

Comment

Working...
                                X