U-20 World Cup 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

کاروان تیم جوانان ایران،به سئول رسید.

Last edited by St_Mark; 05-15-2017, 04:19 AM.

Comment

On a sidenote, why isnt Alireza Faghani and his team selected to be Referees at this tournament?

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
        On a sidenote, why isnt Alireza Faghani and his team selected to be Referees at this tournament?
        Maybe they're getting ready for Confederations Cup?

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
          Maybe they're getting ready for Confederations Cup?
          Let's hope so. Otherwise this wouldn't make sense at all, from Asia there are Qatari, Emirati and Korean refs selected.

Comment

گزارش تصویری

گزارش تصویری از نخستین تمرین تیم ملی فوتبال جوانان

Comment

Good we are wearing Adidas kits.

Comment

when are the matches starting?

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
                  Looks like something made in Iran tbh

Comment

Jeju World Cup
                    Stadium Jeju
                    (KOR)

21 May 2017
                    17:00 Local time

Group matches - Group C

vs

Last edited by St_Mark; 05-16-2017, 04:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                      Looks like something made in Iran tbh
                      Whilst I can't physically touch the jersey, I'm almost certain they're real. This is simply because that adidas template is very cheap, and IFF puts their own number and names on it. Overall, it comes a reasonable price, so there is less incentive for IFF to opt for knock-offs.

It's also great to see they've gone with the red stripes on red shirt, keeping in theme with the white on white of Team Melli. That's a very unique design (I haven't seen it anywhere else before), and it really sets us apart from the other boring Jerseys adidas provides to other teams.

Comment

Who are the U20 players that can attracted attention from european scouts?

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                          Who are the U20 players that can attracted attention from european scouts?
                          Shekari (even tho he just signed w rostov), Noorafkan, Ghaedi (bushehr's neymar), Gholami ( sepahan's centre back - already had offer from real oviedo). Maybe guys like Reza Jafari, derakhshanmehr, and razaghpour. The team is actually pretty talented minus a forward, but I think Jafari can fill in well there. TBH I think Noorafkan and Gholami are the most likely due to their physical presence on the pitch, plus both are key starters for two of the better teams in our league, and noorafkan also has ACL experience.

Comment

Interesting stat on Aref Golami.

In the 17 games he has played this season for Sepahan (all competitions), his team has only conceded more than 1 goal in a match on 3 occasions.

Source: https://www.transfermarkt.com/aref-g...spieler/383329

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
                              looks to be just the Red (away..?)version of the current TM white Kits..!?

Comment

Derakhshan Mehr is 18 years old and has played as a starter (and performed really well too) during the whole 16-17 season for Zob Ahan, as well as played every minute of ZA's ACL matches. He's got the most minutes in the PGL out of all other U20 players too if Im not mistaking.

For me he has the highest ceiling of all other U20s, his position is less "flashy" than someone like Shekari but he can be a top LB imo

Comment

Working...
                                X