Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We qualify for the WC2018 - and then what?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We qualify for the WC2018 - and then what?

We follow all these matches with tear, joy and happiness, say we will make to the world cup. THEN WHAT?
    Is the aim only to qualify, or to actually for once advance from the group?
    I bet you all heard. " sometimes all you need is 20 seconds of insane courage, just literally 20 seconds of embarrassing bravery"
    We dont have that! We might have that against, syria or qatar or aruba. But once we are up against a bigger team. We are all about defence, Okay we are the BEST defensive team. Lets say that, and the truth is we are very good in defence.
    But what is our aim in WC2018? two 0-0 games and hope for a win so we get 5 points and maybe advance?
    We have to be brave, not only aginst s.korea or syria. But also against germany, argentina, brazil IF we want to make WC2018 any special. Otherwise lets go in with same style as 2014, and defend for 90 minutes

The goal is to advance this year, we are best in Asia at the moment we need to prove it for the world as well that we aint no joke.

damn bro why are you being a buzzkill?

Comment

First of all we have to qualify. Next opponnent is Syria and i have great respect for their Team.
      They played very nice against Qatar and were unlucky to loose.

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
        The goal is to advance this year, we are best in Asia at the moment we need to prove it for the world as well that we aint no joke.

damn bro why are you being a buzzkill?
        No one is happier than me after this match, we really played good. I salute the players. But.. in the end we must have a clear aim. We wont advance if we go into wc2018 with the mentality of wc2014

Comment

Then we will get 1 draw and 2 losses and come back home!!

Comment

Let's first advance to the World Cup, then we can discuss this.

Comment

As long as we qualify, I'm glad. Just to be part of the world Cup makes us happy and proud, we shouldn't expect more.

Comment

Our goal should always be to make the world cup and when we get there we have time eek our circumstance such as who are our opponents and other things but first let's get there
                WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Then I book my flights and hotel for Russia and see you guys there. That's all

Comment

this time we will advance from the group!! Trust me! I got a good feeling for this shit, this time it gone happen. 1 win, 2 draws, 3-1 in goal differrence, we f*cking make it out of the group and totally messes all arab heads around the world!!
                    Because we are Iranians! Suprise Motherf**kers

Comment

This team is brave enough. We don’t defend against world class teams because we are scared, we do that because we are realistic, smart and know our qualities. The Argentina match was already enough to prove that. Against Nigeria we were nervous, while vs. Bosnia the team was tired. Last time our main goal was to qualify, this time, as CQ said, we want to make it out of the Group - and we do have a better chance now as we build up a younger team with plenty of legionaires & good players on the bench as well.
                      Formerly known as Persianking!
                      Follow me @
                      instagram/iranscout
                      instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

The NEXT match is always the ONLY one we should worry about.
                        Enjoy this win
                        Onto SYRIA in November.
                        By the SUMMER of 2016 several players like Ando and Hosseini may not even be in the squad.
                        We are a long way away from Russia.
                        Relax everyone.
                        Congrats to the players and coaches for today's dominating display.

Comment

Let us qualify first. After that, round of 16 and I will hopefully be at the stadium going crazy.
                          --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                          --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                          ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                          --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                          ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

I think CQ's long term plan has always been advancing to the second round in Russia. He has verbalized it many times as he is introducing younger players with stamina to take the pressures of WC group play and beyond. In Brazil, we ran out of gas in our 3rd game against Bosnia according to some of the players.
                            But for now, let's just enjoy the journey.
                            sigpic

Comment

We will party our hearts out and pump until we run dry. How does that sound? ...If we get into round 16 that is another story (May god mercy our livers)
                              EAT. SLEEP. TM. REPEAT.

Comment

Working...
                              X