No announcement yet.

**PRE-ORDER** Persian Gulf Pro League 2016-2017 OPTION FILE for PES 2017 PS4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

**PRE-ORDER** Persian Gulf Pro League 2016-2017 OPTION FILE for PES 2017 PS4

We are happy to announce The Persian Gulf Pro League for PES 2017 (PS4)
    This is a Pre-order,
    Option files will be release on October 15th 2016.
    After a successful purchase you will receive an email on 15th Oct 2016 with the option files attached.
    For the First time ever you can play Persian Gulf Pro League for PES 2017 on your PlayStation 4 Console.
    This Option Files will add all 16 teams from Persian Gulf Pro League fully licensed with addition of 4 Azadegan League teams.
    Option Files for Persian Gulf Pro League will coast £5.99.
    Features:
    • All 16 Persian Gulf Pro League Teams:
    • 4 Azadegan Leagues Teams (Malavan, Nassaji, Fajr Sepasi, Khone Be Khone)
    • Fully Detailed kits are made for all 20 teams
    • All Managers are added for 20 teams
    • The latest roster update for all 20 teams
    • Iran National Team fully licensed (Kits and Roster Update)
    • Complete instructions for how to install the option files. (Including Video and pictures)
    Option Files will be release on 15.10.2016
    Bonus:
    All future updates will be FREE for everyone who purchased this option files.
    Future updates will contain:
    • Squad updates
    • New kits
    Note:
    In order to be able to install these option files, you should already own the original PES 2017 Game for PlayStation 4. This is just the option file and not the full game.

link:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...ht_1059wt_1397

https://s10.postimg.org/5ipfzdbjt/image_2.jpg

Nice!

Comment

is it only available in UK? I tried to purchase it but I coudn't.

Comment

Sorry about that I fixed the problem you can now purchase it

Comment

Even though I really hate IPL, I really admire the effort you put in this. We've had the IPL feature in PES games before but they were pretty garbage tbh as far as the player looks and ratings went so well done to you.

Comment

one question regarding players stats, did you make certain players stronger than others or no you only edit the name kits and logo?

Comment

Originally posted by Bluegrey13 View Post
              one question regarding players stats, did you make certain players stronger than others or no you only edit the name kits and logo?
              I like to know about players stats... is fernando de jesus (gostraesh GK) stronger than Mehdi Eslami (mashin sazi GK) or isnt?

Comment

Originally posted by Bluegrey13 View Post
                I like to know about players stats... is fernando de jesus (gostraesh GK) stronger than Mehdi Eslami (mashin sazi GK) or isnt?
                I tried to make sure stats are as correct as possible for example all PGL teams are getting 2 and 1 and half stars the reason for that is because I want to make sure there is balance between PGL teams and other teams you can't aspect that Iranian team like Esteghlal get 3 or 4 stars when AFC CL teams are only getting 2 stars, this is also work same with players, however I try to make stats even more accurate in future update.

Comment

Where can I pre-order it and how are the payment methods?

Comment

Originally posted by AliKarimi8 View Post
                    Where can I pre-order it and how are the payment methods?
                    Pre-order is on on Ebay right now and it ends on Sat, here is the link:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1823091658...84.m1559.l2649

after Payment optionfiles will be send ton your email on Sat 15.10.16

Comment

Just a reminder tomorrow is the final day to pre-order PGL for PES 2017 PS4,
                      Thanks
                      Shahab

Comment

PGL 2016-2017 for PES 2017 PS4 is now available on ebay you can click on link below to get yours
                        Kind Regards
                        Shahab

Link:
                        http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Persian-Gu...4/182314924628

Comment

wait so I can't buy this anymore?! I just bough PES today, how can I access the persian gulf edition ?

Comment

Originally posted by shahab110808 View Post
                            PGL 2016-2017 for PES 2017 PS4 is now available on ebay you can click on link below to get yours
                            Kind Regards
                            Shahab

Link:
                            http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Persian-Gu...4/182314924628
                            just bought PES today, I can't buy this what can I do ?

Comment

I downloaded the files and started playing. Overall you have done a pretty decent job. Thanks for putting in the work.

Some problems I experienced:
                              - I see that you edited all of the team's stadium names when I was going through them, however when I started a to play the league, the stadiums would have their default names in the league.
                              - When I play ACL in league mode, theres too many iranian teams in it, theres like 4-6 teams.
                              - You forgot to add some key players, like F.Ahmadzadeh,E.Pahlevan and some others, but I just created them and added them to the squads.

Great job though, thanks for the Patch. Anyway I can do something so the stadium names to show the name its edited in league mode??

Comment

Working...
                              X