Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm going to the stadium on tuesday, anybody else going?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Erfan11 View Post
    It's strange but northern and southern 'Jayegah' tickets of second floor are all sold out almost immediately. I heard that 'Havadarane Team Melli' gave away some free tickets but i hope they fill the seats.
    Yes very strange. Thats 19200 tickets
    Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

It's because many of those tickets are given out by team melli players to their families, for example I know for sure that gucci gave away some jaygah tickets to his wifes family as I know them.

Comment

Ok guys got back from the stadium wow what an atmesphere, I was sitting close to the korean section and their fans were in shock and awe and couldn't make any noise out of intimidation, I was behind Irans goal and korea didn't have 1 single shot on target as the stats show as well, our defence is one of the best in the world if not the best. Also I got a lot of videos for you guys but it doesn't allow me to post it here without posting on youtube etc first any other way around this?

Comment

Originally posted by Ejdeha View Post
          Ok guys got back from the stadium wow what an atmesphere, I was sitting close to the korean section and their fans were in shock and awe and couldn't make any noise out of intimidation, I was behind Irans goal and korea didn't have 1 single shot on target as the stats show as well, our defence is one of the best in the world if not the best. Also I got a lot of videos for you guys but it doesn't allow me to post it here without posting on youtube etc first any other way around this?
          That's awesome thanks for sharing your story. How long before the game you went to stadium? Now that you buy your tickets in advance do you still have to go 8 hours before the game or could you just be there an hour before?

Also I think uploading on youtube would be your best shot.

Comment

I went 2 hours before kickoff but was stuck in parking traffic for an hour, if you take the metro it's the easiest way no wait times everything was straight forward only thing was they were selling Iran hats outside the stsdium and then once u wanted to enter they wouldn't let you bring them in because it was colourful!

Comment

Would love to see your videos.
              “I swear it upon Zeus an outstanding runner cannot be the equal of an average wrestler.” - Socrates

Comment

Did any goons try to keep people quiet or tell them not to laugh or ... ? Not that they'd have been very successful. But still ....
                I heard there were a lot of goons spread throughout the crowd to control them

Comment

i was in stadium last night! Have seen 1 wcq match in azadi for last 4 wcq campaigns! Yesterday was a good day for iranians!

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
                    Did any goons try to keep people quiet or tell them not to laugh or ... ? Not that they'd have been very successful. But still ....
                    I heard there were a lot of goons spread throughout the crowd to control them
                    what a pathetic country

hire goons to go to a soccer game to tell people to monitor 100,000 people and tell them to stop being happy....unbelievable the shit we've put up with last 36+ years

Comment

I went 2 hours before kickoff but was stuck in parking traffic for an hour, if you take the metro it's the easiest way no wait times everything was straight forward only thing was they were selling Iran hats outside the stsdium and then once u wanted to enter they wouldn't let you bring them in because it was colourful!
                      So basically you were not allowed to bring a hat with colors of flag of Iran because it's colorful? The stuff these guys do makes no sense.

Comment

Working...
                      X