Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Qatar coach gets sacked!

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1360207...C-%D8%B4%D8%AF

Good, puts a dent in their chances. That was one of the more impressive matches and best approaches from Qatar I have ever seen against TM, so it's good news for us IMO. Stupid move for Qatar of course
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

It doesn't matter who Qatar gets... They can get Pep, Mourinho, Wenger, or Ancelotti and they won't get anywhere still... When a team has players with no gheyrat then there will be no success regardless of coach

Comment

Now he can open up his mouth and say what happened in Iran Iraq game

Comment

Originally posted by DireStraits View Post
          Now he can open up his mouth and say what happened in Iran Iraq game
          How would he know?

Comment

why? he was doing great... for us
            __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
            We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

There is no football calture in Qatar to really understand their shortcomings and they think a better or more expensive coach will be the solution.
              sigpic

Comment

That doesn't make much sense he seemed like a great coach and they played one of their strongest games against us ever under him. LOL good for us then, idiots.
                --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

I said this 2 weeks ago!! Having lived in these countries I just knew it !!

Comment

Nail in the coffin. With this move Qatar pretty much blew any chance they had at getting 3rd place in the group.

Comment

LOL.
                      چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                        How would he know?
                        Sorry My mistake. I meant Iran qatar game. The ref sucked. And Qatari players should not have attacked NN in Azadi Stadium.

Comment

The problem with theses artifacially created countries is that they really think they are a real country with roots. But this is not the case. They then try to get legitimacy by buying their reputation and stature and we all know money can't buy love ! Qatar best stick to being a client state and using their petrondollars to help ailing European and American economies by their investments. Football nor any other sport is NOT thier forte.

Ironically if they really look within and bring in their own native footballers and use them they will have much more success. But In the long run. By these goons have no patience. I'm just pissed theiy gifted the Uzbeks 3 easy points!!

Comment

Jorge Fossanti. The ex coach and current. al rayan coach gets the job of fixing the crap created by the mercenaries

Comment

Working...
                            X